Author Topic: Whats your favourite music??  (Read 8107 times)

Offline Cocobabe

• View Profile
Whats your favourite music??
« on: March 16, 2012, 09:54:58 AM »
My favourite is part of me-Katy perry. What's yours?? Xx

Offline Swiftie_squirrel13

• View Profile
Re: Whats your favourite music??
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2012, 11:20:42 AM »
Well, I don't really have a favorite song or genre. I listen to all different kinds of music, and instead of a favorite song, I have like a list! But I'll just name a few. I'm a gigantic Taylor Swift fan (Swiftie swag! Woo!), so I know every song by heart, but if I HAD to chose out of all her songs I would chose "You Belong With Me". And then I am like obsessed with Cody Simpson (I love him, future Mrs. Simpson right here! Lol!), and my favorite song from him is his song "Valentine". And then I really really really like One Direction (Directioner forever!!!) so I like their song "One Thing" along with "What makes you beautiful". And then I like Greyson Chance a whole bunch (I'm an enchancer!), so I like his song "Unfriend you." and some other artists I like are Lady Gaga, Lauren Alaina, Michelle Branch, LMFAO, Keith Urban, Brad Paisley, Owl City, Hellogoodbye, Never Shout Never, Jack Johnson, Jason Mraz, Katy Perry, Adele, Selena Gomez, Nicki Minaj, Rihanna, Eminem, Beyonce, Avril Lavigne, Maroon 5, Coldplay, The Fray, GreenDay, and a whole bunch more! I literally listen to every artist and every different kind of music and all different songs. :) to me, good music is good music, even if I only like one song from a certain artist :)

Offline gsparkyb99

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2012, 11:58:38 AM »
I really can't choose, my Fav taylor swift song is teardrops on my my guitar and I like probably all of the songs above and innocence avril lavigne skinny love I absolutely LOVE Jessie J she is Amaaazing, 1D!!!!, and Danny O'Donnogahn he is sooo fit+Cute and loads more.X

Offline peacelovensn

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2012, 03:44:13 PM »
Screamo! Dubstep! But my favorite band of all time is The Beatles!

Offline Spreecandy

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2012, 03:47:54 PM »
I love safe and sound by Taylor Swift, smile by Avril Lavigne, what the h**l by all American rejects,circle the drain by Katy perry and much more

Offline Purplelove

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2012, 04:41:44 PM »
I love the song lollipop by lil wayne and mirror by Bruno mars and lil wayne

Offline Littledeath

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2012, 06:04:34 PM »
Screamo; such as Asking Alexandria, Of Mice & Men, Parkway Drive, Bring Me The Horizon and heaps more! <3
Then like soft Rock; such as You Me At Six, Nickelback, Bon Jovi and heaps more!! <3

Offline HeyThereItsJustMe

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2012, 06:13:48 PM »
I really like Taylor Swift she is my idol she is so pretty and has an amazing voice and I look up to her a lot. I was crying through her whole concert she was so amazing the dresses were beautiful and omg she is just amazing! I also love Justin Bieber if he wasn't on this planet it would be 100000X worse and I love him so much! I also love one direction, they had me from when the formed a group or got put together whatever(; but omg it's like HOTNESS X 5! But seriously it's like 123467443689075433 hotness X 5. They are seriously singing cute amazing perfect hotness on legs! Ok i'm fan girling now(; but I love all Taylor's songs all Justins songs and all my boys songs. I love them all so much!!!!!

Offline red_leister

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2012, 07:12:40 PM »
u all love girly music! screamo, heavy metal!! like blackstone cherry, revenge sevenfold, i set my friends on fire (omg love soulja boi!) etc. proper music dude

Offline NumbNotdead

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2012, 12:34:12 AM »
Haha I agree with the girl above me(: I'm all about nirvana, nine inch nails, alesana, atreyu, avenged sevenfold,blue october, paparoach, saosin, senses fail,  - my favorite band of all though: THE KILLERS(:

Offline peacelovensn

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2012, 01:00:47 AM »
Sleeping With Sirens!! <3 Alesana! Attack Attack, Pierce the Veil, Bring Me The Horizon, Never Shout Never, The Ready Set, Asking Alexandria, I Set My Friends On Fire, We Are The Emergency, We Came As Romans, Blood On The Dance Floor, etc (:

Offline Taylor.pearce

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 17, 2012, 03:32:56 AM »
I love Ed sheeran gonna go watch him live!

Offline Cajun_sweety

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 17, 2012, 10:59:56 AM »
Daughtry is my favorite band!!! And I also like: Taylor Swift, Katy Perry, Lil Wayne, Bruno Mars, Ke$ha, Jason Aldean, Carrie Underwood, Britney Spears, Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez, Cody Simpson, One Direction, New Boyz, and a ton more!!!

Offline Ninetynine

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 18, 2012, 04:59:54 AM »
I am a big fan of TOOL

Offline Loganlover

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 19, 2012, 01:42:18 AM »
BIG TIME RUSH!!!!!!! <3 logan