Author Topic: Pets  (Read 5604 times)

Offline browneyes

• View Profile
Pets
« on: March 16, 2012, 06:27:19 PM »
What type of pet does everybody have? I have a dashchund he is 7 ms old I love him :)
The weirdest pet I've had was probably a flying squirell the really small ones but they are hard to keep alive as a pet lol

Offline Foreveryoung

• View Profile
Re: Pets
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2012, 07:10:07 PM »
I got a cat I have no idea what he us but she's adorable and fluffy and loves attention her name is kitty :3 .. And my dog is a miniature fox terrier and miniature jack Russell she is also so cute and fat :3 haha

Offline Cocobabe

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2012, 08:15:55 PM »
Haha I don't live on a farm but I have some farm animals :P lol I have 4 isa-brown chickens, 2 silkieXbantam chicks a dog - staffyX loads of other breeds lol he's  turnin 11 but he looks like a pup bc he's sooooo energetic and playful I also have 4 goldfishieeees ;)

Offline Happydayz

• Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2012, 08:20:34 PM »
I have a dog (jack russell cross corgi), a guinea pig, a syrian hamster, a chinese dwarf hamster and lots of tropical fish! : )

Offline Abe:D

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2012, 09:39:21 PM »
I have 12 baby chickens 6 adult chickens and two German shepherd  dogs

Offline Littledeath

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2012, 12:56:58 AM »
A sexy Fighting Fish :3 haha!

Offline kittycatgirl13

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2012, 01:22:11 AM »
I have a greyhound his name his Harpo (Oprah backwards!!!) and 4 black kitties : 3 males, bones, flame, and mystery, one female named kat(likemms:D) and I have one (soon to be 2) peregrine falcon named Core, 2 pitbulls named Oreo,boy, and Mickey, girl. Oh and 6 horses all girls and one boy. Nina, Janie, april, berry, madder, and the boy is named Leo. I have 14 petsXD I have a farm...it's a horsie farm(: my brother is a jockey.

Offline Orpah

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2012, 11:09:47 AM »
Back in Philippines we have cats namely Kurimaw,barbie,choychoy,pawpaw,Lj,,shalani,ondoy and pepeng some of them are adopted but we all love th sooo much, we also have 1 shitzu (sam) Here in Singapore we have 1 husky (chaos) and few months ago we found this pigeon (wiwit) on the drainage shivering and cannot fly coz the left wing is injured plus lost most of his feather... But fortunately now he is ok already and can fly but we still have him at home but mostly we let him fly when he get tired ans hungry he go back by himself and yea he only eating sunflower seeds that we need to peel and cut for him^_^ and yes downstairs we also taking care of kittens namely snow,sky,cloud, and sunny and of course their mother mimi unfortunately cannot bring them home coz we got dog...and recently we found a new cat stray cat actually who is very cute and sweet and we named her snowy ^_^

Offline Swiftie_squirrel13

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2012, 08:12:13 PM »
I have a 3 year old male brown smooth dachshund; a 4 year old male gray/white Scottish Fold kitty named Muffin Man; a 3 year old orange male domestic short haired kitty named Seamus; a 2 year old female dark grey/striped domestic short haired kitty named Scouters; and a 6 month old female grey/cinnamon long haired kitty named Kitten (yes I have a kitten named kitten, don't judge! It suits her!) :) I love my animals!

Offline Hollie

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 18, 2012, 08:38:24 AM »
I have 4 dogs : 2 miniature fox terriers Missy,7 and Rose,4(mother and daughter)
1 fox terrier Benny (I think he's 4)
and 1 Maltese x pomeranian Ava, 7months
And 1 sockatoo Charlie (don't know how old she is but I think she's older than me and I'm nearly 15)

Offline Clobo329

• Hiya girls I'm ChloĆ«, please inbox me if you need!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 18, 2012, 04:57:07 PM »
I have a Boarder Terrier and a black and white moggy cat and I love them with all my heart <3 Alfie and Cosmo xxxxxxx
Much Love
Chloƫ <3

Offline Xxmisssnooksxx

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2012, 04:04:13 PM »
We have a border collie called blue(my avatar)(hes a bluey grey color) he is 11mths old n has got loads of energy n is sooooo mischievious but an awesome dog. My daughter has a guinea pig called squeaky n shes 13mths. She wants a chihuahua but blue is too boisterous to have a small dog like that. Xx

Offline ThAt1cHiCk

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 24, 2012, 08:54:09 PM »
I have 2 rats, both girls. I named them Libitina and Chiquita :] I loves them so much. I'm so sad I have to leave them when I go to college. No pets in the dorm :/

Offline amykate819

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 26, 2012, 05:13:32 AM »
I have 2 dogs lily she is my 1 year old french bulldog, and i have dougal he is my maltese X king cavalier he is 7 i also have a bird named zarzhoo off the lion king :)

Offline ckouchii

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 27, 2012, 04:07:58 PM »
I have a small colorful turtle
But really wish I had a bigger pet as a dog or a cat
I'm dyin to have a cat but mom hates animals she won't let me keep one ;(
One day dad came with a cat and gave it to me as a surprise I was so freaking happy
The other day I came back from school n found out that mom kicked her out the house ;(