• View Profile
Re: Tattoo
« Reply #60 on: January 29, 2016, 11:33:39 PM »
Thighs are your best bet

Offline Badwolf85

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: March 20, 2016, 07:57:13 AM »
I have 4 tattoos. One ; on my right wrist. Tribal crow on my left ankle, line crow on my left inner forearm and a unicorn with a Celtic knot crescent moon on my right upper arm. If you are thinking of getting a tattoo, think about the image you want. If you still want it a year later, go for it.

Offline Kitkat9518

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: September 29, 2016, 06:25:11 AM »
Tattoos are haram. Get henna Hun looks nicer but isn't permanent.

ThatEmoKat

« Reply #63 on: February 04, 2017, 08:47:24 PM »
Laser is worse than getting the tattoo and if its a very dark tattoo, youll need multiple sessions just to lighten it up, although it wont be very noticeable, the tatto is still there because of how dark it is and because tatts are permanent inked scars in your skin

Offline Bluejean_Sweetheart

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: November 28, 2017, 06:12:04 AM »
I have 4! one on my wrist, one on my shoulder blade, one on my forearm and one one my hip bone. RIGHT ON THE HIP BONE (pelvis area). Out of all of mine I would say the pelvis one hurt the worst as you can imagine it being right over the bone and the one that hurt the least would be my wrist! Any place will hurt of you can't tolerate pain I can to a point just can't stand needles but having said that once you get one, you'll have 5 then you'll have 10 lol I already planned out 8 more that I want haha they really are addicting! If you can't see yourself with more than a few tattoos I wouldn't get one. Cause you'll keep wanting and wanting lol GOOD LUCK ON YOUR JOURNEY! also a tip I would start with a small piece first then work to a big piece to tolerate your pain since it'll be your first tattoo!

Offline AnimeIsMyMiddleName

• Life is like a box of chocolates.
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: January 09, 2018, 05:45:07 PM »
you have to be 18 here in aus to get one... i have 4, two at the bottom of my back which now look like one, its says Gemini for my star sign and now has a row of stars, a big rose on the side of my right leg below the knee with my anniversary date through it and one on the top of my left foot that says "own the day" - which is pretty much explains itself - i wouldnt say any of mine hurt as such, they are are little tender whilst getting them, some places gave more of a twinge but i guess its up to the individual person - i know alot of people that swear never to get the foot again, however im planning my 5th on the right foot..

16 with parental permission, otherwise 18 for Australia
Fear is strength