Author Topic: Pets  (Read 5596 times)

Offline Lisa Marie

• View Profile
Re: Pets
« Reply #15 on: April 06, 2012, 07:38:08 PM »
I have 2 cats kitty kitty and gizmo and I have a baby American alligator named Chompy. He's a fatty and loves his fish. He's mostly nice. He hisses when you walk by his tank n he will try to bite sometimes. He gets along with the cats tho. He's only about 15inches long so if he does bite it don't hurt cuz his teeth aren't big enough:)

Offline Ninetynine

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 08, 2012, 06:02:09 AM »
I have a dog named Toby, he's a golden retriever. Also have x4 chickens named Snitzel, Kiev, Nando & Nugget, they are different colours & are a silky bantam breed that lay x 1 sml egg per day.

Offline Ivy1000

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 13, 2012, 09:03:50 PM »
I joined a household contains a 6 yr G. Shep & 13 yr Huskie, unfortunately I am a cat person!

Offline FreeForever13

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 19, 2012, 06:39:04 PM »
I have a dog and 6 cats!!! My dog is a 5 year old purr bred white german Shepard. And I have a kitten who is about 4 months old, who is a mix simeese. And a 7 year old mix, she is black and very fluffy. Two twin black bob tails who are sisters, another mix cat who I think is a tabby and is orange and white. And then my baby boy, who is 7 yrs old, he is a fat, loving red tabby. He is my favorite :)

Offline Cubanchili

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 21, 2012, 12:34:14 PM »
I have a white Siberian Husky named Nunook. He is a little over 2 years old and he is awesome! He has light blue eyes which made me fall in love with him the first day I saw him!

Offline Pandalicious23

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 22, 2012, 04:15:27 PM »
I used to have 11 pets at once! 4 gerbils, 3 fish, a dog, a cat , a bird and a rabbit. Now I have two dogs and one cat.

Offline Gemma956

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 22, 2012, 08:16:26 PM »
I have a persian/Himalayan (dunno if that's how u spell it lol) cat, but I've always wanted a cute puppy or dog, but my cat isn't too good around other animals ESPECIALLY dogs..besides we don't have a proper backyard for one. 

Offline suncam1

• Love the life you live, live the Life you Love.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 24, 2012, 07:29:21 AM »
Im have a dog, shes 1 year old( and a half) and shes is a schnauzer! Her name is Daila, and shes brown and red hair :) we adore her, what a great dog <3

Offline Cajun_sweety

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 01, 2012, 07:18:59 PM »
I have 2 Chihuahuas! Both girls; Prada and Dolce. My mom likes designers. Idk. Lol.
But I've always wanted a Siberian Husky! I can't have one because I live in Louisiana and its too hot for them down here. But I want one with one eye brown and the other eye blue. I think it looks really cool!!

Offline Camytastic

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 09, 2012, 07:59:41 AM »
I have 2 dogs called pepi and tayah both chihuahua x and a sockatiel called exzaver and 3 cats simi is a 13yr male full breed siamese and another 6yr female full bread siamese called rosie jane and a 13week kitten called jaspah who is a rogdoll x and last of all i have a yellow Mexican walking fish called dawn she is awesome. My dad has a toy poodle dog called kaz she love to run and he has four gold fish called speedy, mike, Leugi and jespi

Offline 2ftmonkey

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 10, 2012, 03:03:25 PM »
What type of pet does everybody have? I have a dashchund he is 7 ms old I love him :)
The weirdest pet I've had was probably a flying squirell the really small ones but they are hard to keep alive as a pet lol

Wow I don't know you but I like you I LOVE dashchunds. I have 5, 2males 3 females. Female 6 black and tan, male 5 black and tan, female 4 brown dapple and another male red/brown and another female black and tanboth 2 and brother and sister. Oh and there all full need miniature. Can you tell I have an obsession over dashchunds? Lol oh and I dog sit my sister in laws pitbull who is 5months old

Offline Kiiara

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 13, 2012, 06:23:16 AM »
I have a puppy named turbo he's a papillon x Pomeranian my little angel! he has a lot of tummy problems so has special dinners cooked for him every night! I also have a Proserpine python named Matilda and a bearded dragon named impy. I also have a cat named sprite but she lives with my mum.

Offline Tanisha2000

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 18, 2012, 11:04:17 PM »
I have 2 acres not a farm girl but I love animals I have 7 tamed hens u can pick them up and play with them, 2 mini foxies Mickey(Mickey mouse)pipi(pipsqueak)3 cats snowy Garfield btw he is fat and ginger smokey,2 frogs porky and misipi 3 fighting fish bubbles farrari bob my brother picked that name big fish aquarium 4m by 4m filled with thousands of different kinds of fish one guards a castle thing in there it's creepy 1 bird Indian ringneck Paulie 2 bird aviarys one filled with sockatiels other peach faces 2 hermet crabs marshmallow and rocket and getting a chiwarua named princess lol she is gorgeous we already have her picked out I have a little outfit I guess u could say it was a farm lol

Offline Paypay72

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 19, 2012, 09:29:54 AM »
I have a 10 year old black lab named Lilly and a 3 year old black cat named daisy

Offline Love101

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 31, 2012, 04:38:09 PM »
I have one fat short dog I can't spell what it's called a 1 year old German Shepherd and a 2 year old Rabbit named Timothy I love them to death im hoping on getting another rabbit, I also really want a Husky but my mom doesnt really like big dogs
Much love,
Love101