Author Topic: Pets  (Read 5861 times)

Offline Taylor4life

• View Profile
Re: Pets
« Reply #60 on: March 06, 2014, 07:15:04 AM »
I use to have a pit an Rot mix but my mom gave him away when I grow up imma have Great Dane rot an a Pitt <3 they the prefect dogs lol

Offline Tabbycat1511

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: March 12, 2014, 03:28:24 PM »
We have
A cat
Tropical fish
Green and gold macor
Stick insects
Jelly fish
blue tongue       
And we are getting a snake.

Offline Tabbycat1511

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: March 12, 2014, 03:39:21 PM »
Sorry I forgot about my sisters pet turtle .I am a junior wild life carer so We have more animals but they are not pets.

Offline Ashlee20051012

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: March 18, 2014, 03:50:08 AM »
We have lulu a 13 year old staffy and trigga he turns 4 on 26th only a week left :) his mother is shar pei cross Labrador and his dad is German Shepard cross Rottweiler so I don't know what you would call that his fur is like a German shepards but his shape is Labrador except his still got so much skin left over and just a few blue spots on his ( his mothers tongue is all blue) His litter was amazing to see.

Offline Kyramichelle

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: April 03, 2014, 07:50:04 PM »
I have 4 dogs. 3 English Bulldogs: August Benjamin Doggie, 5. Rosalie Posie Pudding Pie, 4. And Gromet Oliver Doggie, 9 months. And I have a West Highland White Terrier named Nicholas Jay Sparks who is almost 13. His mate died a few years ago. Same breed. Named Heidi Sparkly Girl. But I called her Heidi Ho:) miss my girl to the moon and back! And I have a bunny. She's mean so I call her Lucifer but Lucy for short:P My boyfriend and I are going to get a husky within the next 6 months. And by that time the bulldogs will be my parents dogs:) ohh! And I had 2 horn toads a few years ago. And I had 6 oscar fish an tons of goldfish. I had a kitten but couldn't keep her. And a leapord ghecko named baby:)

Offline Cupcakes2702

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: August 28, 2014, 04:45:43 PM »
I have two dogs, jack russel and a chocolate brown sharpè. Two parrots, an african grey and a sun cronjè.

Offline Livingwokelikedope420

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: September 22, 2014, 06:04:37 PM »
I have a chihuahua shitzu mix named Lucy Lou and she is just under a year. & also a Weimaraner named Manfred(Manny) and he is about 7 years. Then some fish(: 

Offline Mollysis

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: January 20, 2015, 11:42:25 AM »
i have a chuwawa mix with a petbull fyi the chuwawa is a girl that had the dog I have I hope it has more of the petbull bread how big will this do get does anybody knows?

Offline SamiAnn

• View Profile
« Reply #68 on: March 04, 2015, 04:09:55 PM »
I had a cat when I was like 5, but she was really mean, her name was Annie. Then I moved and we got a cat named Lica (stands for Little Cat) and she was AMAZING! Me and my family were going through an extremely hard time then, and she just have comfort to all of us!! I cry when I think of her, she died about 2yrs ago! She got cat leukemia!:( but she was my joy during that terrible time. I would talk to her about my problems, and she just sat there and would meow like she understood, when I needed to cry she would let me just stuff my face in her fur and cry! She was just my joy and my comforter! Even though sometimes I didn't treat her well!! She was the best cat I could have ever had!! Now we live in a house where are owner wont let us have pets, but when my parents but the house, we are gonna get two sibling kittens and train them to be indoor cats!!(; <3 wow this was way longer then I meant it to be

Offline Hockeydancer11

• View Profile
« Reply #69 on: March 07, 2015, 01:52:15 AM »
I have a border collie x Labrador
Called shadow
And used to have a cheeky blue winged princess parrot named smarty pants

Offline Animal mad

• View Profile
« Reply #70 on: April 05, 2015, 07:57:02 AM »
i have a jack Russell three ponys another dog who is a fox terrier 7 cows and calfs 2 cats I had a guinea pig who died on Monday if he counts

Offline Emmerz528

• View Profile
« Reply #71 on: May 14, 2015, 03:47:27 PM »
I have a long haired chihuahua and a German Shepherd. Have both really big and really small represented. I love them

Offline Maddi12293

• View Profile
« Reply #72 on: June 22, 2015, 11:14:35 AM »
I have 5 :)

2 dogs - 12 year old Max whose a fox terrier x Australian red terrier and 1 year old Doug whose a Jack Russell x pug

3 cats - Dexter whose a ginger Persian tabby (and has the most amazing personality of any cat I've ever known lol), Izzy whose a brown Norwegian forest cat; they're both 3...and 2 year old Romeo whose a Persian x domestic

We love our animals :)

Offline Lulu bell

• View Profile
« Reply #73 on: June 22, 2015, 07:18:00 PM »
I have 2 big dogs one is a border collie husky and wolf with one blue eye and one dark eye and I have a Shepard Pitt mix and I have 2 small dogs both pug mixes and a new baby puppy we are bottle feeding he's a Pitt boxer mix and we have 3 cats 2 need to be rehomed

Offline EmilyCleoWesterman

• View Profile
« Reply #74 on: October 26, 2015, 05:18:23 PM »
I have a cat named Cleo. He is 2. He's a crazy cat.