Author Topic: Desperately need help!  (Read 554 times)

Offline Moonpie3612

• View Profile
Desperately need help!
« on: April 01, 2012, 06:47:28 AM »
Okay, so my mums birthday is in 5 days! And I dont want to buy her something normal like lipstick and candles and all that, because I love my mum, and she has really been there for me for the past two years through my sickness. Does anyone have any ideas on what I can get her to show her how special she is to me?? And that I love her?

Offline Kashana123

• View Profile
Re: Desperately need help!
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2012, 04:13:40 PM »
A necklace (locket) which is engraved 'best mum in the world?' or have both of your two pictures inside?
 Or a book a spa or a nice day out for both of you two with a card explaining everything how she's been there for you? Something simple? X

Offline Pantherpawz

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2012, 08:44:16 AM »
Make her something! Mums luv it when you make them stuff from the heart. Make her a necklace or bracelet and a homemade card

Period Diary Forum

« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2012, 08:44:16 AM »

Offline PinkChick

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2012, 01:35:52 PM »
How old are you? Younger than 10 - homemade, older - buy! Maybe ask your Dad to do a joint prezzie with you, jewellery or a photo frame with a pic of you two in it would be nice if your short in cash ;) xxxxxx

Offline Carlos

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2012, 01:17:56 PM »
Put together a photo album, starting off with you as a baby, working your way up the years and pictures of you together. Or if your good on computers use the movie maker and do her a video album with music and captions? Of course this will only work if u have plenty of photographs! :)

Offline Moonpie3612

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2012, 07:13:10 AM »
Thaankyou everyone for your ideas !!