Author Topic: Psychic Predictions  (Read 121678 times)

Offline Jnews00j

• View Profile
Re: Psychic Predictions
« Reply #555 on: March 06, 2016, 12:25:59 AM »
I got my reading from sky and she said she sees the month of September being my month of conception or my due date. Turns out she was wrong! I got my BFP today only 9 dpo!

Offline KT0516

• View Profile
« Reply #556 on: March 15, 2016, 02:45:03 PM »
Warning: long post
my name is Katy, I'm 31 years old from Toronto. I got married may of 2015. Hubby and I have been TTC since aug of last year. I know for some ppl 7 months of trying isn't a very long time but I can't help but feel frustrated with the waiting period, the bfn and seeing AF ugly face every month. I'm tired of spending money on ovulation kits and pregnancy test and taking prenatal vitamins and folic acid for a year when there's no baby on the way. Last month, I really thought it would be the month to get pregnant cuz hubby and I have tried hard and I really wanted an oct baby. I had a headache and was feeling tired all day. Turns out I wasn't pregnant and the symptom I was getting was just a flu. My flu and AF came at the same time and it was a horrible experience. I felt depress for a while thinking that maybe I will never get pregnant.

Anyways....something's been on my mind lately. 5 yrs ago, I paid $50 for a psychic reading. At the time i was still single so didn't really ask much about having a baby. The psychic reader said some things that was pretty accurate, some were not. She told me I will try for a long time before finally having a baby and that I will need fertility treatment. She told me that there's nothing wrong with my body, it's just that someone put a voodoo on me, most likely one of my ex bf, so I can't get pregnant. Then she went on to say that if I pay her extra money she can undo the voodoo. At the time I didn't want to pay the extra money because I thought she was a scam. She told me that i will have unusually large amount of strange discharge. She was right about that one because I've been having weird discharge for a long time. I thought maybe I have an infection but test came back negative.

The part she got wrong is when she said I have a guardian angel, most likely one of my grandparents or one of my close family members. I told her that although my grandparents passed away, im not close with them at all and back in those days my grandparents from both sides have 9 children. U can imagine how many grandchildren they got. I wouldn't be their favourite one and I don't have any close family members who passed away recently.

She predicted my future husband accurately tho. I haven't met my husband at the time but she told me I will be marrying someone much older than me and is pretty well off. She was right about that one. My husband is 7 yrs older than me. There were a few other things that was accurate but very vague and general. I feel the things she told me could apply to anyone. I can pick anyone in the street and tell them the same thing and it could be true for them as well.

I don't know if psychic reading were any good for me. Every time I TTC and end up with a BFN and seeing stupid AF, I wonder to myself, who the hell put that voodoo on me?!?!  I didn't believe it at first but it's bugging me now. Im a likeable person but I probably made a few enemies or two esp with guys over the years so I must have broke someone's heart pretty badly.

Offline Misslp

• View Profile
« Reply #557 on: March 17, 2016, 05:35:30 AM »
Can you not go back to the psychic and see if she will allow you to undo it this time?

Offline KT0516

• View Profile
« Reply #558 on: March 17, 2016, 10:03:33 AM »
Maybe I can but part of me believe she's a scam. But I can't think of any other reasons why I'm not pregnant yet....I don't feel stress and I know it takes a healthy couple 2 yrs to get pregnant....ppl tell me this all the time

If I have a chance to go back in time, I wouldn't see a psychic again cuz I keep thinking that they might be right about the voodoo thing....only time will tell if they are right

Offline Glorialauren

• View Profile
« Reply #559 on: March 19, 2016, 01:16:38 PM »
I had a reading from Sky a few days ago. I paid the 32 plus the extra $6 for it to come quick. She emailed my reading the day after I paid. The reading was awesome. August is my month. So either a positive pregnancy test reading or conception this August 2016 or giving birth August 2017. She also started by telling me that having children was always important to me but besides that children have always been super important to me and that I am naturally so good with children . I am a preschool teacher and have always worked with kids of all ages since I was old enough to work so that was crazy that she said that. Everything else was great so we shall see.

Offline Marlow101

• View Profile
« Reply #560 on: March 26, 2016, 05:43:49 AM »
I paid 2 days ago and haven't received a email yet.... Do any of you know the usual time frame?

Offline Marlow101

• View Profile
« Reply #561 on: April 04, 2016, 12:57:35 PM »
How accurate is this just got mine and wondering everyone else's opinion!!

Offline 8yearstrying

• View Profile
« Reply #562 on: April 16, 2016, 05:17:21 PM »
In our culture, our elders say if a toddler looks under his/her legs (sort of in a a get ready to handstand position) it means the toddler is looking for a play buddy and someone in the house or family is pregnant or going to be pregnant. There's a child in our house who keeps looking under his legs and I'm wishing and praying with all my heart it's going to be me... I have one week left till AF and even though I've taken two HPK which both came back with a BFN I'm slowly losing hope and secretly hoping that I tested to early... I can't calculate my menstrual cycle, every app I use says one thing or another. Funnily enough, my mother before she had me went to a palm reader just for fun and that lady said you're daughter is going to be very beautiful... My mother just laughed it off and then nine months later there I was. Wish I could be as easy for me... I hope and pray everyone get their little blessings. #eightyearstrying

Offline fem33

• View Profile
« Reply #563 on: April 21, 2016, 01:37:26 PM »
you all need to try psychic mary!!! even the short £5 question is extremely accurate http://maryakinson.com/about-psychic-mary/

Offline PrincessOfTWD

• View Profile
« Reply #564 on: May 04, 2016, 06:40:04 PM »
I have been given a prediction of having 2 kids I have one and ttc one more and he or she will be my last baby. I always thought I would have 3 tho. I did have the prediction made after my first child. My first child was with my ex and I'm married now to a different man he has two of his own and we are ttc one more. Not till now the prediction made sense to me. They had also mention something else that I rather not mention that would happen and it has already happened. Also the prediction happened a few weeks before I met my now husband.

Offline Traciie93

• View Profile
« Reply #565 on: May 20, 2016, 10:15:41 AM »
What does that mean phychic prediction

Offline Patyf531

• View Profile
« Reply #566 on: June 16, 2016, 09:44:22 PM »
Any updates , i requested a reading from sky but nothing yet

Offline caseyxo

• View Profile
« Reply #567 on: July 31, 2016, 08:17:16 PM »
Was at a medium about 4-5 weeks ago, my mams boyfriend was there, and the medium just kept saying my mum was expecting and she'll give birth just after Christmas, he denied it too the ground (he doesn't believe mediums or anything like that), found out last week she's four months gone

Offline ljsalvadora

• View Profile
« Reply #568 on: August 09, 2016, 07:16:07 AM »
I am 32 and i never had my first baby... Been trying to conceive by having unprotected sex for a year now with my bf. Any advice?

Offline Coley25

• View Profile
« Reply #569 on: September 10, 2016, 03:02:55 PM »
Hi ladies I keep being told I will this year . Been trying to Concieve and nothing... I had a smear test done and I had abnormal cells so I have a cholostropy booked for the end of the month