Author Topic: Psychic Predictions  (Read 121680 times)

Offline caseyxo

• View Profile
Re: Psychic Predictions
« Reply #570 on: September 17, 2016, 05:54:40 PM »
Went too a physic/medium and she said over and over again my mam was pregnant on a little boy and we didn't believe her what so ever she wasn't well a few weeks after and found out she's pregnant, she's just gone six months, hasn't found out what she's having cause she never does but I'd believe it

Offline Jojesmat

• View Profile
« Reply #571 on: September 22, 2016, 02:26:24 PM »
Your reading reveals that your conception news will come in the month of January 2017 from a cycle that starts in December. The baby shows as a girl and the expected birth date is in the month of September 2017 with attention being paid to the date of the 24th. I can also see another child in your future, a boy, born in the autumn of 2020.

I wish you and your family every happiness for the future.

Just got mine today eeeekkkk fingers crossed xx

Offline LisaAj1985

• View Profile
« Reply #572 on: October 19, 2016, 03:48:59 PM »
I got a psychic prediction she has predicted I will fall pregnant with a girl this month. 8 days to go until I find out. I don't have any symptoms so feeling a bit disheartened. Anyone else got a prediction and it came true?

Offline SiobhanJones

• View Profile
« Reply #573 on: October 27, 2016, 11:10:41 PM »
My my had a psychic reading over 30 years ago. The lady told her she'd have a baby boy in her 28th year and later said "oh wait there's going to be a little girl before the boy" - my my mum gave birth via cesarean 7 days after her 28th birthday (after ttc for over 5 years) my sister was born first and my brothers 2 minutes later.

Although 4 years ago my sister went to see a 'psychic' and he told her she'd discover she was pregnant in April with a boy. She completely forgot about her reading and found out she wasn't pregnant on April 1st 2014 - only with a girl.

Offline NikiNoodle11

• View Profile
« Reply #574 on: November 22, 2016, 04:43:42 PM »
Would love for you to do a reading for me!

Offline Jojesmat

• View Profile
« Reply #575 on: November 23, 2016, 10:20:40 AM »
Anyone predictions happened yet were they right or wrong xx

Offline LisaAj85

• View Profile
« Reply #576 on: November 26, 2016, 04:30:32 AM »
My prediction was wrong

Offline Lola3

• View Profile
« Reply #577 on: November 29, 2016, 05:42:14 AM »
If a psychic told me I would have a baby on a certain month I would do whatever I can to prevent it. Even if it means not having sex.
This voodoo gibberish is VERY bad.. And VERY dangerous.
If you ladies want to do yourself and families a favour, stay away from these predictions.

Offline GFinks

• View Profile
« Reply #578 on: January 09, 2017, 05:18:54 AM »
I thght about psychic advise me nd my husband have bn together 8 years i end up being pregnant down the road not knowing didnt and was not ready fo #6 so my sister in law basically took her from but we have bn trying to concieve. Ut he wants a birthday bby his birthday is nov 9 i was pregnant twice but lost both so im lost wat to do now that we are married I want to giv him his own due to the other was already n the nd stuck by office appts all that now i cant have one its bn 3 years

Offline GFinks

• View Profile
« Reply #579 on: January 09, 2017, 05:20:35 AM »
Please help? I thght mayb fibroids?

Offline missmagic

• View Profile
« Reply #580 on: May 18, 2017, 12:52:26 PM »
My BBF predicted to me when I was pregnant with my #3. Way was her aunts teaching, needle and thread movements over my wrist. She got over an over the same result, also I did. I have 6possibilities to get pregnant. Includes misscarriages also. I don't think I've had any. Result was: boy,boy,girl,girl,boy,girl. Now I have 4 kids, 2boys and then 2 girls. I did it know what I was getting (never have) when she did I this. Now she is pregnant with #1, and her prediction from her aunt 20 years ago said she will have 4kids, girl,girl,boy,girl. And US said this first one is a girl. So I kinda believe in this!!

Offline Glad

• View Profile
« Reply #581 on: May 20, 2017, 01:50:36 PM »
Has anyone used sky recently I paid yesterday morning around 6 something and still have yet to get an email back

Offline carrieanne07

• View Profile
« Reply #582 on: May 21, 2017, 03:14:01 AM »
I've just recently purchased a reading from sky and am just waiting for it back.

Offline carrieanne07

• View Profile
« Reply #583 on: May 24, 2017, 02:42:38 PM »
Has anyone had to wait longer then a week for a reading off sky and not replying to any emails?

Offline Glad

• View Profile
« Reply #584 on: May 24, 2017, 03:38:55 PM »
I still haven't gotten mine back I had sent the email and even sent an email to the email that was on PayPal and haven't heard anything