Author Topic: First bra stories  (Read 17723 times)

Offline Teendream

• View Profile
Re: First bra stories
« Reply #15 on: May 17, 2012, 09:06:53 AM »
I got my first bra when I was 12. All my friends wore bras so I thought I also needed one  ( but I actually didn't ). My friend who was 15 once gave me one of her first bras and I started wearing it and My mom started buying bras and now I have many. ;-D

Offline SrfGrl

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 19, 2012, 04:00:01 PM »
All my classmates had bras and I only wore tank tops so I wanted to get a bra but my mom was like "Your too young to get a bra." (I was 12). I told her they have teen bras and she said I'm not a teen yet. -.-" She's always saying things like "Why are you shaving your legs? Your just 13! " and "You can't wear high heels! Your too young!" and "Make up isn't for 13 year olds!" But then like a week later I had my first period in school. I phoned my mom to bring me stuff like an always and some clean underwear. She came to my school after classes and I didn't take the bus home like usual, because I went with my mom to the store. She was more exited then me...big time. She was like "This is a special day for you. Blah-blah-blah..." And she said we will celebrate by eating each a slice of cake and also I can pick something and she'll buy it for me. So I picked a bra.
So that's my first bra story, but there's another story that relates to this one and it's kind of funny.
My classmates got bras at the same time. Not like all at once, but everyone got it on the same week. Well actualy I'm pretty sure Christina already had enough bras and didn't need a new one, but you see there's this dance we were preforming and we had some clothes for the preformence which you couldn't wear a tanktop underneath, so we all decided we need a bra. I know Sarah, Vanessa and Violet were also getting their first bras for the preformence. And we all got the same kind!!! It was so strange. We were dressing for dance class. We took our shirts of and all four of us had the same bras.

Offline Hihi56

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 21, 2012, 12:04:27 AM »
I was in third grade I decided I needed a bra and I was determined to get one. My mom said no (like she always does) and I found out my grandma was coming in to town. I hadn't seen her in two years. She took me to Walmart and said I will get u anything u want. I admidiatly said BRAS!! She got me a couple of training bras. My mom was so mad. But my grandma didn't care we all laugh about it now. Im twelve and I wear a 34 b

Offline dananananiela

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 22, 2012, 12:28:03 PM »
I was 6th grade. I was at the mall with my cousin and my mom, I was fitiing a dress for new year and while I was fitting my mom kinda like ran to the dressing rooms( I heard her footsteps, that's how I know she was running) and she went in front of the one I was in and said "open the door, I have something for you." and when I got out my cousin was like "Ooh. She's getting her first bra. Hahaha." really loud. So, yeah, that's my story. Lol. :))

Offline Runnergirl14

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 23, 2012, 04:37:34 PM »
Haha my poor little sis is only 9 and is as thin as a rail but has to wear a bra because her n****** are rubbing! Poor kid. I didn't need a bra til I was like 11 or so, but I'm super flat even now. I'm 14 and I wear a 32A. I love my itty bitty boobs!

Offline Belladonia

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 25, 2012, 11:36:52 AM »
I don't have a proper bra (yet I'm 14 and I think I need 1..) but this is my story so far.

I'm claustraphobic (afraid of enclosed spaces) so I hate shutting the bathroom door. And of course my family is very open. Mum walked in on me while I was in the shower and I had the curtain open, and she's like "ok, time to get a bra!"

I'm 14 and only wearing sorts bras. I really wanna get a proper one (one of my friends has a cupped bra and her chest is flatter than mine!) but mum says things like "your too young!", "look at that chest! Theres nothing there!" and things like that!

Offline Lar12

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 26, 2012, 09:22:33 PM »
My first bra was when I was 9 and it was small training bra. My mom just came home with it one day cause I refused to wear tank tops under my shirt. Now i am 12 and wear a 36 DD bra.

Offline Emill.MCRmy

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 28, 2012, 06:04:54 PM »
My first bra story isn't that funny but oh well, me and most of my friends went shopping when we were 11 and all brought slightly padded bras, all exactl the same, when we next had pe we all wore them and this one girl had bigger boobs than the rest of us and wasn't wearing a bra... She still doesn't, that's my first story, I'm now 12 and a 34 B I was a 28 a last year lol

Offline Lizzy101

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 01, 2012, 08:51:59 AM »
You really shouldnt wear bra's all the time, never wear them to bed it is very unhealthy!!

Offline Dani Cav

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 01, 2012, 10:41:31 AM »
My mum was kinda out if it so my first bra a went to a 10C, i was really into boy things so was like what the hack is this lol it was skin color n I thought it was disgusting. n I was 11yrs. Now I'm 21 n a 10F with pretty bras lol

Offline Walsc

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 02, 2012, 08:24:01 AM »
I wa in crop tops til I was 11 or 12 and my boobs were so big that I went straight to a c cup now I'm a dd or e lol

Offline Girl21

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 02, 2012, 09:54:36 AM »
I had been wearing crop tops for ages and I was like One of few wearing the at my school!!! Everyone had a bra!!! We were on holiday and they had the cheapest cute bras, mum got one for me and it fitted purfectly!!! Im only an 8A though!!!!!!

Offline Huntergirl

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 03, 2012, 08:21:22 PM »
Mine is pretty weird. I'm like realy self conscious so in 4 th grade I noticed a lot of girls waring bras. Since I didn't have one the first thing I did was ask my mom fr one. Ofcorse she said no. So then that weekend I go to my bffs house and she like started wearing bras in 2nd but when I tell her she gets realy mad at my mom and gives me two of her bras. This was right around Christmas so for a present my mom got me a neon yellow 34 D bra (as a joke ) then she went out and got me some regular training bras. Now I'm 12 and wear a 34 A

Offline Accurate_Advice❤

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 05, 2012, 08:01:17 AM »
Oh my gosh I remember my first bra! Okay so since I am the oldest sister I was the first daughter to get a bra, and my mum didn't really want me to get one because she was afraid I was growing too fast for her liking, but she had no choice! So she took me out to Bras N Things and picked out an A cup bra for me. It fit well and it was super cute with pink polka dots and all and a little bow in between the cups :3 now I'm a D cup growing still and I gotta say how much I miss feeling comfortable without those annoying straps that are never tight enough around your shoulders, no matter how much you tighten them! Not very interesting but there's my story! :) ❤❤❤❤

Offline rosieposie

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 05, 2012, 08:12:39 AM »
I remember I got my first bra aged 13, in a 30A, from the kids section of M and S with my mum. Now, I'm 16 and wear a 28G!