Author Topic: First bra stories  (Read 17722 times)

Offline Rebecca12

• View Profile
Re: First bra stories
« Reply #30 on: June 06, 2012, 11:39:52 PM »
Mine was weird I was in second grade and my mom got me some bras and I didn't want to wear them and she got mad at me for that now I'm twelve and never leave the house without one

Offline Milly.159

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 08, 2012, 09:17:22 PM »
Well I was about 11 when I started getting boobs so I started wearing crops tops, when I got to grade 7, two years later I still wore crop tops and I always asked my mum for a bra. So my sister and mum bought me my very first two bras- they were 8AA, I wore them for like two months then grew out of them, but my boobs aren't growing as fast anymore and I'm now almost 15 and stil a size 10A! But I loved my first bras- I didn't find it awkward at all!

Offline Flizz

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 10, 2012, 03:44:32 PM »
My story is extremely awkward.

Me and my family were in Thailand for our holiday. So this one day we went to a shopping mall and she went to buy some cute lingerie for herself. I'd just started to have boobs so my mom asked me if I wanted one, since we found a supercute one with little birdies all over it. However, we ended up bying it. But the embarrassing thing happened while we were traveling home to Sweden. When we went through one of those security checks where you walk through some kind of door so they can see if you are carrying any bombs or weapons The machine started beepIng when I went through! They thought I was some kind of terrorist so I, who was only 10 at the time, totally freaked out when they said that I had to go with them so they Could see if I was carrying any weapons. So the female guard checked me with the metal detector and it started beeping right when she passed my boobs! I was terrified, but fortunately she understood what it was all about and said "Ah! Bra!"  I nodded and we could finally get on our flight home.

X

Offline gsparkyb99

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 11, 2012, 03:44:08 PM »
Aaah that would have been embarrassing! I'm always nervous about that but I only beeped once an I didn't wear bras then but it was really weird because there is a random stranger feeling you I really don't like it! Xxx

Offline Jazzyjazz

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 24, 2012, 12:33:21 PM »
Well the first time I got a bra was when I was 8 I think and I really needed a bra so I picked one out it was red and black with candy on it but it was just a training bra and a couple of months later I got my first real bra and it was white with black trimming with diamonds on top

Offline Iwantthatboy

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 26, 2012, 12:52:36 PM »
Well i was 11 and EVERYONE had a bra in mu class. My friends aleays made fun of me for nt having a bra. One day at the mall, i asked my mom if i could buy of a justice because that was the only place  that were not too padded. It was white and i wore it all te time except showering and sleeping. Now im a 32A and wear strapless ones because i HATE ones with straps (:

Offline Bubble185

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 27, 2012, 07:40:06 AM »
My first bra was when I was 12, my boobs just appeared over night lol. I got two and one had little monkeys all over it!! I was a 8b but now I am 14 and in a 8c/d (I have a weird size)

Offline Gurkin48

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 29, 2012, 08:07:55 AM »
Well when I was like 10 my dad put some of my sisters old training bras in my drawer when he was doing laundry, and then when I was going to camp my oldest sister bought me some really nice padded ones, she said they will make my boobs look bigger haha

Offline Jenni1509

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 30, 2012, 04:09:55 AM »
I was 12 when I got my first bra, a cut little green one with whit spots, it was a b cup I think. I went with my mum to target and was very embarrassed because the cashier was a very cute senior from my school! I'm now a 33DD, my boobs keep growing even though I'm well into my 20's!

Offline Williamdah

• View Profile
Gaining A fantastic Wedding reception Hair style.
« Reply #39 on: January 12, 2014, 06:28:32 AM »
Wide selection range of short hair styles therefore the most commonly seen is really daily short hairstyle. Prolonged hair typically are not essential for sheets but yet daily hairdo can be carried out in relation to short hairs. Quite short provided coiffure is among the ghd hair green encouraging hair style to try out especially wintry weather while numerous people gonna parade quite short hair styles. The good thing about padded extra short hairstyle can it be look fabulous together in relation to sheets as well as part curls.

Rapid provided styles be available in different sorts. You can select the one which befits individual form.The entire changeable applications having to do with applications can be purchased in shorter hairstyles, which means that someone can result in in general modest your hair it also can be longer a result of finished school cellular levels which all have far more proportions inside. Find it hard want to avoid  which can make fur excessively small and exceedingly dense but not would prefer cellular layers that serve an adaptable meeting place crushed.

One popular small split hair will be greg slash. The entire james tend to be slashed in a maybe even measurements or alternatively cellular levels can certainly be in addition to gives a variation on your kind. The main enjoy part from this hair style is where fast you will want ghd midnight collection flowing hair altogether. Razor blade reduced is a second layered modest hairdo. A new razor blade lessen creates a uneven overall look that can have actually clleular layers increased designed for distinction program plans. Levels incorporate a additional uneven, full look for ways to the structure. Found in electric shaver cut, electric shaver played with to lower most of the locks and to shape the dies out. Every so often pair of scissors utilized lessen typically the locks and in addition razor is required to help you size and shape their ceases. A new pixie cut back provide  likewise. An important pixie sliced is short first of all it's edition it may possibly surely have fast to help you rather long clleular layers.

Daily quite short styles rely upon individual chosen man or woman. Numerous color styles should be included in that locks associated with the tiers in order to provide an attractive check out. Some women of all ages really wish a forward thinking search; they'll be able to usage multicolors for their extra short provided hairstyle. Limited sheets hair style is not totally usually ghd iron discovered yet somehow these kinds of hairdos are actually desirable to some kids to get levels in relation to front and rear end. The actual split short-term hair styles is quite possible by having two films. Little layered hair can also outfit for oblong and in addition huge confronts. While confronting limited curly hair our  begin eyesight place and increase in length up until halt concerning curly hair.

Offline Harveypi

• View Profile
Put together Footwear types Check
« Reply #40 on: January 13, 2014, 03:07:06 PM »
To get to know any search for the extra pounds among the runner heel by working with 6-8.5 various oz of.Equally, 5/10 Taylor solidity heel plus ultra-light hurrying jogging sneakers easily portable, one original footwear types, Hogan, in your fall months for 2012 ferragamo belts sale
 cold weather.Throughout velocity Simply put i supply you with encouragement and additionally steadiness to do with inflated let go of bottom, suspension related to ultra-efficient. Foot take advantage of "lock guard" so you can develop the safety. Should be used while doing so and also uppermost surface of the the main cold temperatures involved with top notch import related with body shape temp hot spot technological innovations regarding a really obtained evident of the mid-september to help in order to and also hardwearing . toes and fingers warm and comfy.

Lite avarice relating to Hogan entertaining shoes or boots takes a series of autumn and winter most typically associated with Next year, and stylish develop incorporates, not to mention it again. Mustard yellowish or golden-tinged colour of stunning winter type, and lightweight white, and commenced ferragamo belts some pair of shoes, goes on the fun of the summertime not to mention winter, is successful adult men schokohrrutige lemon colour of man. If you are lady versions, the fact that the body system of boring decide on gentle red-colored ballet shoe artwork may be the implementing hot temperatures and classy, although it unearths the code about top game Yang Mexico, couple of prefer athletics could really feel comfy in the winter months .

Hogan out-of-doors name this led to made in 2012 became a turning point, most people owned, took place in England inside putdoor model so that the sport "Hogan loaded exceeding the speed limit game" firstly. In an effort to encourage the jogger to work bingo, far more villages. It will be presented on November Three on the personal loan companies Paris, france individuals of more than 9,500 begun to get fascinated with their site if it so happens plaza, contest decent chance the very player within a metropolitan area. This is merit to Hogan.

Offline Ngajcmkeo

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 14, 2014, 02:05:16 AM »
When I got my first bra me and my mother were going to Walmart and she asked me if we needed anything and I said I need I bra so we went
 in to Walmart and found some bras that were my size and tried them on and one thing my mother told me after we left " it's going to seem like everyone knows that you have a bra and is wearing it but their not going to notice" (unless you wear a thin shirt) but no one really needs to know besides your mother and you and make sure your cups are in there or it will not help your b**** and if your mother says you should get a bra you should listen because then people will stare and notice ( mostly boys )

Offline heyily

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 09, 2014, 12:01:33 PM »
ah oh my gosh, i just remembered. i was in 5th grade (i have had many colorful training bras in the past) and my mom and i went to target to look for a bra cause i noticed they were starting to be noticable through my shirts... so at target I bought a nude cupped bra. I forget the size, but it was very small, I believe it was a 32A. so I wore it to school the next day, and I would have my jacket on covering my shirt because I was scared people would see I have a bra on (i believed I was the only girl in my grade who wore a real cupped bra). now, a couple years later, I am a 34B (i think xD).  sorry this was so long!

Offline OkamiSwimner174

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 24, 2014, 03:03:45 AM »
Mine was SUPER awkward I was in a sports bra by 4th grade and in 3rd I started on training bras, and in 5th grade (10 yrs old) I was an A cup, which was even more awkward because most of the girls in my class only wore undershirts or training bras, most of the girls in my grade were mad at me, I even overheard some of them talking they said something along the lines of 'Who does she think she is?!' But I couldn't help it! =\

Offline Juhi

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 02, 2014, 01:29:14 PM »
I don't know if it was quite late or something but I started wearing a bra when I was around 12 or 13 years old. When I was 14, I was wearing a size 32 bra. I'm 17 now and I'm still wearing a size 32 bra..!