Author Topic: First bra stories  (Read 18020 times)

Offline AnnieRose

• View Profile
First bra stories
« on: April 10, 2012, 12:43:08 AM »
I just remembered how I got my first bra, I remember in fifth grade I notice my n******* started to be more noticeable through my shirts and I started to wear two tank tops under all my clothes. I was very protective and then in 6th grade my mom randomly comes home and says I have something for you, and I open the bag and there was a cute pink bra (with cups thank goodness) just my size. Lol I discribed that bra so weird but I was so happy to get one. I was kinda imbarressed I started laughing and said mom what did you get? And she said well I say a girl your age and her mom buyin a bra so I went and got you one. Yah that was really funny. I'm attached to my bras, and an very protective. I wear one 24-7 except in showers. I love my bras because I'm protective:) I was twelve then I think that was three months before my first period, but now I'm 15 and yah. What happened to you when you got your first bra?

Offline Ninetynine

• View Profile
Re: First bra stories
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2012, 04:24:18 AM »
Yea my story wasn't a fond memory. I was wearing crop tips until my first cup bra which I think was a b cup. My brother sister & I went to the store with Dad because our parents had separated & we were living with him that year. We all wandered the store looking for the right department when we found it I pretty much wanted to grab what I wanted & leave. My family thought they'd start waving around giant cup sizes calling for me & I was soooo embarrassed buying it. They made it so uncomfortable for me coz I felt like they ganged up to make me embarrassed but they were probably trying to just make me laugh or something.

Offline aopadancer7

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2012, 12:41:38 PM »
ok mine is funny from what I remember I was like in grade 3 and I started not looking flat chested and I just came out and said mom I need a bra and she said o really and I said yep so we went to the store and I grabbed the cutest bra a saw it was padded and a size c I think and I went in the change room and looked at it and said this is the one and my mom came in and said that's way to big try this one it was a training bra and an xs and this was the proper size now I am 12 and wear a b 34 and I still have that xs training bra lol.

Offline Bookwormchick

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2012, 12:11:26 PM »
Well i remember when i was 6 and a half my breast started to grow and by the time i was 7 i needed a bra so my grandma cane one day to my dad's house and gave me a bag full of AA bras now im 12 and im a 34 D

Offline Rosy posy

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2012, 07:42:45 AM »
I was 12 and my sis was 14 and I thought it would be funny to still her bra ( it was a size 12c) and the cup was to small and my dad came in cause my sis was yell at me for stilling her bra, he laght and told her it was mine till we go shopping.

Offline AnnieRose

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2012, 11:00:01 AM »
Wow lol those are cute stories:)

Offline Kiwibunny

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2012, 04:28:20 PM »
Well my grandma started bringing bags of clothes to my house and I found a bra in the bag my mom never bought me bras until I was 12  I only had like 3!!!!!! It makes me mad because now I only even have sports bras...

Offline FreeForever13

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2012, 05:22:32 PM »
So I was about 10 when I got my first bra, my neighbor, who is 3 years older was 13 at the time, started to wear big cupped bras. And every time I came over, I asked her If I could borrow one! Lol! And so finally my mom took me to target, and we went down the bra isle, I found a cute white with pink and blue polka dots training bra that was xxs. Haha! I never really actually needed a bra until I turned 12. Now I am 13 and am a size 32 A.

Offline Dolly101

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2012, 07:37:16 PM »
Hi girls!¡! I remember my first bra (well it wasn't that long ago) I came home from school one day and you know how you have the school emblem on it?¿? Yeah well that had started to rub on my n*** e!¡! Lol it actually hurt!¡! So I had to dig down really deep in my cupboard to find a training bra :L so I wore that!¡! I also remember my first padded bra!¡! I was (still am) quite flat chessded but one day I needed a black bra for the dance concert so mum came home with a padded one!¡! So the whole time I was dancing I kept moving my bra into place!¡! My friends just laughed at me :) sorry its so long!¡!

Offline Taylor.pearce

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2012, 02:56:05 PM »
I thi k I was like 9 when I started wearing the extra small bras and i was the only girl in my class who wore them and this girl in my class said she had 29a even though there isn't even that size aha. But I'm now 13 and a 34DD but I've still got my first ever bra and it's tiny xx

Offline Ninetynine

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 27, 2012, 06:04:51 PM »
I got fitted for a bra last week! to wear for my wedding. It was a big revelation to me that I was a 14g & had been wearing a similar size with a bigger band in the tightest hooks which is apparently bad also. Wearing an incorrect bra can cause your breasts to sag prematurely & soreness etc. it is so important. I urge you all to get your first real fitting if u haven't already!

Offline GeekLuvr

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 02, 2012, 12:26:13 AM »
Mines a little bit weird lol. I was like 8 n my mom said "so..lily have u been getting boobs yet?" it caught me off guard! I was like "umm..I...don't know?" "well check!" (my moms rlly weird) she ended up looking down my short to check! She said she might have to buy me a bra. Since I was only eight she came home the next day with some rlly cute training bras. And my first REAL bra was when I was 10 and where did my mother take me? VICTORIA'S SECRET. with my four year old sister!!! I ended up getting a white one a black one and a pink one lol. My little sister started crying in the middle of the store because she wanted a bra too! So when we got home I had to give her my old polka dot training bra. When my dad came home she jumps in front of him, pulls down her shirt, and says, "DADDY LOOK AT MY BRA!!" my dad just closed his eyes, shook his head, and said "I don't wanna know." lol. I have a weird family... :)

Offline gsparkyb99

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 12, 2012, 04:42:23 AM »
Mine wasn't that interesing, I was wearing crop tops until I was about 11 and I kept nagging my mum for a bra, I did kind of need one so when my mum thought I did, she took me to the shop to get me measured but I was really embarrassed because the woman was polish or something and my mum was there too and the woman said you can't start wearing wired bras until you are an adult, I know you want more sex and that but it's bad for you. I was just like waaaaaaaaat! My brother and dad were outside the changing rooms and they heard all of what she said!

Offline Amara.bailey.00

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 16, 2012, 03:03:49 AM »
Just a question is it normal for a bra to like pop out when you cross your arms over

Offline gsparkyb99

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 16, 2012, 01:04:26 PM »
I think I get what u mean- yeah it is.Xx