Author Topic: 1 day period  (Read 1486 times)

Offline Jeny.josias

• View Profile
1 day period
« on: June 07, 2011, 11:20:12 PM »
Is it normal to have a period for one or two days only? My normal periods are three or four days only but the flow is either medium or heavy. This time my first day(yesterday) was light and then went to a medium flow by the middle of the day to mid-day today but since 6 pm im just spotting. Is this normal?...and i am sexually active but only use condom the first time before he cums

Offline Beautifulsin

• View Profile
Re: 1 day period
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2011, 12:52:28 AM »
There is something called implantation bleeding which is where an embrio attaches itself to the uterine wall and you get what most woman think is a light short period. I'm not saying you are pregnant but being that you are sexually active and it's not normal for you to have such a short and light period you may want to take a pregnancy test in a couple of weeks just to be sure other than that it could just be stress or hormonal changes. Best of luck to you.

Offline Nesha0129

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2011, 04:30:47 PM »
Well my friend had that same problem and she went to the doctor and the doctor said it is probably off  track and gave her birth control to help with the problem.

Period Diary Forum

« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2011, 04:30:47 PM »