• View Profile
Re: Jokes
« Reply #15 on: May 14, 2012, 03:40:30 PM »
Oh... I feel like a lot of ppl from englan have this app more than americans

Offline gsparkyb99

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 15, 2012, 03:15:13 PM »
Really? I feel Like it's more Americans and Aussies!!
Heres one; you might not get it f you don't understand geordie!
A man needed a knee operation but he didnt know so he went to the receptionist at the doctors and she asked why he needed an appointment he said"knee problem" she said"well why do you need an appointment if there's nee problem!!"
Nee means no if you don't know, this may not be funny to a lot of people.Xc

Offline Edenl14

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 15, 2012, 10:33:25 PM »
Lmfao i get it lol

Offline gsparkyb99

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 16, 2012, 02:38:23 PM »
Okay that's good then!

Offline Pandalicious23

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 17, 2012, 06:45:43 PM »
No im not jewish lol but im geman, french, sewdish, irish, italian, and prob more lol
No way!! I am German, French, Swedish, Irish, Italian, Czechoslovakian, Yugoslavian, Native American, and a tiny bit Scottish!! Like my great grandma was .01% Scottish and 99.99% Native American.

Offline SrfGrl

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 22, 2012, 02:15:20 PM »
OMG! I thought this app was more an american thing too. I'm actually in Hungary now. I go to school here. But I was born in the US. I still go there. It's a long story how we got here. But anyone want to hear it?
Btw I was born in america, (I already said that) my parents are hungarian, my mom's maiden name is Fuchs which is german. It means fox. So I'm a little german. My family name is Zakar which is arabian, but only my grandpa's step father was arabian.

I don't know any good jokes only lame ones, but here's one that might be good: What do you get when you cross a parrot with a centipede?
A walkie-talkie.

I actually know a lot of good jokes but they're in hunarian and they're not funny if you translate them. :(

Offline Lala15

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 30, 2012, 10:34:35 PM »
Try this..
One day in class this young boy asked if he could go to the toilet but the teacher said No. And he asked why not? She said you have to say your alphabet first , so he began...
"A,B,C,D,E,F,G,H,I,J,K,L,M,N,O,Q,R,S,T,U,V,W,X,Y and Z" the teacher asked wheres your "P"? And he said "Running down my pants" hahahah

Offline gsparkyb99

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 05, 2012, 04:15:36 AM »
I heard that one before!Xx

Offline RonnieRadkeluv❤

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 10, 2012, 05:30:45 PM »
this one is long but is funny

ok so a teacher handed out gummy life savers to her student to see if they could guess what flavor it is by color. The students guessed green for apple blue for blue raspberry and red for cherry. but when the teacher handed out honey flavored the students were confused so the teacher gave them a hint.she said the flavor is what your parents call each other. then a girl spit out the lifesaver and said OH MY GOSH WERE EATING A**HOLES!

Offline SrfGrl

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 11, 2012, 11:49:50 AM »

ok so a teacher handed out gummy life savers to her student to see if they could guess what flavor it is by color. The students guessed green for apple blue for blue raspberry and red for cherry. but when the teacher handed out honey flavored the students were confused so the teacher gave them a hint.she said the flavor is what your parents call each other. then a girl spit out the lifesaver and said OH MY GOSH WERE EATING A**HOLES!

LOL! I like that one!

Offline Valentine14

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 13, 2012, 12:44:05 AM »
Got this one from a movie:
So there is four sister waiting to talk to the father of the church. The first sister goes in there and says "forgive me father for I have sinned." The father asks "what did you do my child?" The sister says "father I saw a mans penis." The father goes " aww that's awful I want to go out there and say ten hale marrys and wash your eyes out with holy water." the sister does as told. The second sister goes in and says " forgive me father for I have sinned" "what did you do?" asks the father. " I touched a mans penis" said the sister. The father says " oh that's even worse than the first one! I want you to go out there as say 20 hale marrys and wash your hands with holy water. The sister goes out to do that when the father comes out and sees the third and forth sisters fighting. " what are you doing you two are sisters why are you fighting?" asks the father the forth sister says " father I don't care what you say I am not gonna wash my mouth out with holy water after she has sat in it!"

Offline Edenl14

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 16, 2012, 10:13:47 AM »
TY girls. I really like the life saver one too but all of them were good

Offline SrfGrl

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 17, 2012, 03:33:18 PM »
Got this one from a movie:
So there is four sister waiting to talk to the father of the church. The first sister goes in there and says "forgive me father for I have sinned." The father asks "what did you do my child?" The sister says "father I saw a mans penis." The father goes " aww that's awful I want to go out there and say ten hale marrys and wash your eyes out with holy water." the sister does as told. The second sister goes in and says " forgive me father for I have sinned" "what did you do?" asks the father. " I touched a mans penis" said the sister. The father says " oh that's even worse than the first one! I want you to go out there as say 20 hale marrys and wash your hands with holy water. The sister goes out to do that when the father comes out and sees the third and forth sisters fighting. " what are you doing you two are sisters why are you fighting?" asks the father the forth sister says " father I don't care what you say I am not gonna wash my mouth out with holy water after she has sat in it!"

Oh, my gosh! That's awfull. :P I mean it's funny, but... well... you know what I mean...

Offline gsparkyb99

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 20, 2012, 12:50:38 PM »

I thought someone already said that on here?? But I love that one it's hilarious!Xxx

Offline RunningIris

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 22, 2012, 10:28:37 PM »
I have a joke and I came up with it myself ok here's the joke so this lady go to a resterunt and at the resterunt she orders liver on the menu and she asks can I have liver then the food is brought out to her she eats then after she leaves the place she gos to the pool store and buys a pool and she builds a pool and then once the pool is in she sees there liver in the pool she then swims in the pool and when she's in the pool she eats the liver and then what do u call a swimming pool with liver in it a liver pool get it that's my joke