Author Topic: Vaginaaa itchyyy  (Read 1275 times)

Offline iLOVE1D

• View Profile
Vaginaaa itchyyy
« on: May 03, 2012, 06:52:27 AM »
My vagina has started getting really itchy, i wear pads allot even when im not on my period, and i have allot of hair down there could that possibly be irritating my vag? could either of thise be the cause? I have started wearing no pad to be and no undies to try and let my vag breath, hopefully it helps but im scared why is it so itchy?!

Offline Yourselfisthebest

• View Profile
Re: Vaginaaa itchyyy
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2012, 07:10:59 AM »
Have you been sexually active? Because if so, you might have caught something off of your partner. If not, not wearing a pad will probably work becaus they can get very itchy, but I don't really think there is anything to worry about. But don't be fooled by thinking that shaving will help, because it only makes it worse. If it is beginning to become almost unbearable or you begin to notice a rash or something then possibly going to a doctor would be good.

Offline Loly

• I'm always here to help and advise
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2012, 08:29:25 AM »
It could also be the type of liners you use. I use a certain type and then my mom bought a different kind and that made me itchy. So try switching brands. And no need to go without undies, just make sure their clean and that you change them daily.
It could also be the type of soap you use if you switched. Wash everyday down there but not too much and be gentle to not aggravate the area.
Loly

Period Diary Forum

« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2012, 08:29:25 AM »

Offline Kamiepink

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2012, 10:06:18 AM »
To could be a yeast infection. Do you have a white discharge? If so than its a yeast infection and you can get monastat from any store.

Offline Buzzielizzie

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2012, 10:22:35 AM »
Symptoms of a yeast infection are: curd/cottage cheese like discharge, fishy smell and itching. If you have never had a yeast infection before and think you have symptoms of it you should go to the doctor for a swab test and not self medicate!
If the itching you are experiencing is more generally your pubic area check that there is no obvious cause because hair should not make you itch like you describe.
Lizzie

Offline sara.somerhalder

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2012, 02:11:38 PM »
Well don't use a pad if you're not on your period. And long pubic hair may also be the reason. But don't shave!!! It only makes things worse. I know it may sound weird but try and CUT your hairs down there. It may help you know...

Sara

Offline lauradvo

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2012, 03:47:25 PM »
Does white discharge mean you have a yeast infection?

Offline Buzzielizzie

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2012, 05:00:45 PM »
Does white discharge mean you have a yeast infection?

NO!

(see above for specific symptoms of yeast infection such as thrush).
Lizzie

Offline iLOVE1D

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2012, 01:08:58 AM »
I am 12 i am not sexually active and i wear pads all the time cause i have a lt of gooo!

Offline Buzzielizzie

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2012, 03:18:35 AM »
A liner should be enough and you can get really thin ones now.
Lizzie

Offline Phantomheart

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 04, 2012, 05:33:50 AM »
Have you tried on any pants recently? You might have gotten crabs. It's better I'd you go to the doctor so they can find out

Offline Becky09

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 05, 2012, 04:30:01 AM »
Yeah doll if you have tried all the advice the above comments have posted and still no improvement that we strongly suggest you see your GP :) hope all works well for you .

Offline Flowers25

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 05, 2012, 08:26:16 AM »
Ok, at your age I had 'goo' also. Liners and pads make me itch to and I think that the moisture is sitting on ur skin. I've had the same issue and it was a yeast a couple of times. But usually it's moisture that is irritating me. I dealt with this for 15 years til a doc finally told me to try plain vinegar douche for sensitive skin . But u are young so u may want to sit in a tub with a lil vinegar. It works for me. Something about ph balance. You can do it once a week to prevent itch and irritation. hope this helps

Offline katiebear

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 06, 2012, 07:48:50 AM »
Another thing is that it could be your undies? Like the seams could be rubbing or something. You can get undies that are seamless from Lorna Jane. xx Katiebear