Author Topic: Any Vegetarians Out There? :D  (Read 3836 times)

Offline DarkPrincess95

• View Profile
Re: Any Vegetarians Out There? :D
« Reply #30 on: October 14, 2012, 10:08:25 PM »
I've heard that Morning Star products are really good, but I myself am a bit skeptical. I guess mainly because I'm not there when they are being made lol. But I have been putting a lot of research into their products, and I've been seriously thinking about trying them. :)

Offline 1zebra1

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 09, 2012, 04:23:42 PM »
Is there any vegetarians out there that would love to share recipes? :D
I have my own, but I'm always looking to try something new! Thanks! :D
I'm a vegetarian

Offline Bassoonist

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 18, 2012, 09:17:34 AM »
I've been vegan for 6 years and never felt better. A tip for eating out is most foreign countries/ ethnic food supports vegetarianism. My favorite is Thai food because they use little or no dairy in their cooking. If you order vegetarian you are almost guaranteed to eat vegan. And I like it spicy :)

My best recipe is homemade veggie soup. I use low sodium veggie broth and cook whatever veggies are in my refrigerator starting with potatoes and ending with leafy greens just before serving. A food processor helps the chopping and slicing go so much faster. Finish with a variety of seasonings and maybe a dash of olive oil and you've got yourself a meal!

Offline Breezy99

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 26, 2013, 09:19:15 PM »
I'm, I guess you could say half-vegetarian. I eat already cooked ham and already cooked sausages and hot dogs, but I have a fear of raw meat in my house. I have been looking for vegetarian meals also because I want more protein and less processed/packaged food. My mom makes an amazing bean and rice meal here it is:
You cook black beans with cut up onions, garlic and some red pepper flakes. Then you cook white rice separately. Pour the beans on the rice and have corn or peas on the side. It's so simple yet so flavorful! (:

Offline Noeru

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 23, 2013, 12:14:45 AM »
I made a ginger carrot soup from a recipe I found online, and I loved it! :)

Offline Wilkins0n

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 03, 2013, 11:14:30 AM »
Well I'm not strictly vegetarian anymore, I do still eat fish. I eat a lot of raw food and I do a lot of juicing! But my uncle has been vegetarian for over 25 years and he shared an amazing meat free burrito recepie with me! Basically all you need is vegetarian ground beef, refried beans, some chopped tomatoes, garlic, onion, a few avocados and some lime (for guacamole!) Plus whatever else you like on burritos! Cheese, sour cream, shredded lettuce and your tortillas! You can also use large leaves of lettuce as wraps if you prefer! I usually do a side of spinich salad with these. :)

Offline Cosentinofan

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 03, 2013, 06:03:29 AM »
Oh my gosh. I never knew there were so many vegetarians out there. Cool. I've been a vegetarian all my life and anything chilli satay I've loved forever. My whole family's vegetarian. We have heaps of recipes.

Offline Alfiedn

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 01, 2013, 11:37:02 AM »
I'm vegetarian, but I do eat fish still (very occasionally). My family has a blog where we put our favorite recipes. My brother is mostly vegan and my mom does eat some meat if its from a local farm. So there is definitely a variety there.

I love Indian food. Always great veggie options there! I also have some great zucchini enchiladas I like to make and some great black bean burgers that I love.

My husband is an omnivore, but he loves our vegetarian recipes!

Offline Monneea

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 18, 2013, 06:33:33 AM »
Hi everyone :) I am a vegetarian now! I wanted to be one because I love veggies. Meat is good but I think I should lay off of meat for a while.

Offline Jaydah

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 11, 2014, 10:21:06 PM »
I'm thinking about being a vegetarian I already don't eat beef and pork but I eat chicken and turkey I want to be a vegetarian so bad for some reason lol probaly next year

Offline horsecrazykellie

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 07, 2015, 01:36:01 AM »
Hey guys my whole family is a vegetarian and we also don't eat any dairy products or sugar! We have lots of vegan/veg recipe books that we use and its so yum!! If you have any questions on the vegan lifestyle give me a yell

Offline Baesy_xx

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 19, 2015, 04:41:11 PM »
I'm vegi and a great easy deliscious treat to make r chocolate truffles the sound hard but use few ingredients are very easy and sooooooooo yummy!!

Offline ByndTheTrx

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 04, 2016, 12:31:15 AM »
I live on mushrooms, garbanzo beans, and quinoa. Lol. I'm also dairy free, so no cheese for protein, but hard boiled eggs are a great and quick protein source

Offline Imciaralol

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 04, 2017, 01:43:09 AM »
Hi! I really want to become pescetarian because I don't think it's fair on animals to eat them, they have lives too, but I couldn't live without fish, it's too delicious! However my family are all meat eaters and my mum refuses to make me a separate dinner (understandable) so I'm stuck eating meat for now. Does anyone have any recipes that are vegetarian, that you could add meat into at the end for meat eaters, and leave out the meat for vegetarian/ pescetarian ? XD