Author Topic: Boys help  (Read 971 times)

Offline Hotcake1

• View Profile
Boys help
« on: July 13, 2011, 02:06:09 am »
Ok it's this boy I like his name is Zach I really really like him he's soo hot he's nice he's tall he's a awesome athletic he has good grades and thts the reason i like him but he dosnt like me at alll I'm jus really sad an im14 plZ tell me what to do

Offline fleur.forever

• View Profile
Re: Boys help
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2011, 02:20:36 am »
Awwww... Well you can start by having more time with him, talk to him about random topics, talk to him and start being his friend, after that you can, you know, flirt and stuff, showing him your feelings. But dont start flirting before being his friend, it would be weird for you both... Hope this helps, tell me if it worked! :)

Offline Hotcake1

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2011, 03:16:13 am »
I forgot to say that I text him but he never text back and when I try to start a conversation he says one word Or jus walk away and I get nervous when I tlk to him and also he hates me and he says I'm ugly

Offline Tubbs

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2011, 03:34:38 am »
Boyz r weird maby tht is his way of flirting and he secretly does like u who nos maby he into some one else good luck and best wishes

Offline Hotcake1

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2011, 03:40:02 am »
Thanks maybe it is I hope so. And He always look at me.  But the whole yr I likd him but I asked him out in person wHen we alone and he Said no also in the summer time I see him
 Every Wednesday ANd he still won't ask me out.   I dnt think he likes me

Offline blah-blah-blah-peace

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2011, 08:16:16 am »
if he is doing all that and acting that way and saying those things about u maybe you should move on no one deserves that and he probably really don't like you

Offline Hotcake1

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2011, 06:19:21 pm »
Thx I'll try it's kinda hard becuz he rlly nice and rlly cute.   I'll jus move on