Author Topic: First time having sex  (Read 666 times)

Offline Cfd2014

• View Profile
First time having sex
« on: May 12, 2012, 09:04:49 AM »
I had sex for the first time when I was 15 and I did it with someone I care about more than anything... When did you first do it?? Was it worth it??

Offline Bianca2011

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: First time having sex
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2012, 09:08:56 AM »
I was 3 months away from being 18 and I was a good catholic girl who really wanted to wait for marriage but it just "happened" honestly not planned or anything with my first love. Yea it was worth it. Xx

Offline Awesomeheart

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2012, 12:15:48 PM »
My first time having sex was like almost three months ago and I got pregnant. I still don't know if it was worth it because I don't love the guy. We are not even dating we were just friends by that time.

Offline hotsoccerchic37

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2012, 08:53:56 PM »
My first time was 6 months ago and me and Ryan are truly in love but I wound up getting pregnant so I'm 24 wks pregnant now

Offline Kitten21

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2012, 10:57:14 PM »
I was 18, and with my ex at the time. I do regret it as I have a loving partner who should have been my first :\

Offline Lovergirlstories

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2018, 10:30:02 AM »
I had sex for the first time the other week. I’ve had it 2 times since then. It hurts everytime and I start bleeding. Is it normal for it to hurt everytime even though I’ve had sex 2 times since? Also is it normal to bleed?

Offline MaryKay

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2018, 06:30:56 PM »
I had sex for the first time the other week. I’ve had it 2 times since then. It hurts everytime and I start bleeding. Is it normal for it to hurt everytime even though I’ve had sex 2 times since? Also is it normal to bleed?
It hurt super bad my first time, but only for like 15 minutes. Does it hurt the whole time for you? I've had sex only once, so I don't know if it'll hurt again or not.
Always glad to help!