Author Topic: Waxing and shaving  (Read 38188 times)

Offline mollypop

• View Profile
Re: Waxing and shaving
« Reply #120 on: January 10, 2016, 02:15:22 PM »
I got pregnant from waxing my legs because it turned all the boys on I'm 9

Same

Offline Power_Full15

• View Profile
« Reply #121 on: March 03, 2016, 09:51:14 PM »
You are much too young for a bikini wax just give yourself a good trim down low. As for the wax if you use it enough on your legs the hair just won't grow back, I only ever wax my legs and I only do it now once every 3-6 months now because I've been waxing my legs for 6-7 years now and I love it, it doesn't even hurt anymore

Offline Teenage_girl

• View Profile
« Reply #122 on: July 18, 2016, 05:16:14 PM »
I've already waxed once and it didn't hurt that much, but something is stopping me from doing it again. I feel like it'll hurt so much. Do u think I should wax my thighs, cause I've only done the front of my legs, but does it hurt much more than ur legs?

Offline Horselover1202

• View Profile
« Reply #123 on: July 19, 2016, 03:48:20 AM »
It only hurts me if you go passed mid thigh or the back of my knees. But everyone's pain tolerances are different. Maybe just do one strip? You generally can't notice it unless you have dark hairs.

Offline Teenage_girl

• View Profile
« Reply #124 on: August 18, 2016, 08:01:36 AM »
Why can't you shave above your knee?

Offline Kitkat9518

• View Profile
« Reply #125 on: September 28, 2016, 12:21:57 PM »
Threading is th BEST

Offline MomOf2Boys

• View Profile
« Reply #126 on: September 30, 2016, 12:39:01 AM »
Why can't you shave above your knee?

In my opinion that's an old wives tale because I always have and I haven't had any issues with it but everyone is different. I think it is because the hair is so light above the knee you don't really need to its not as noticeable

Offline Hannah.may

• View Profile
« Reply #127 on: December 30, 2016, 04:57:39 AM »
I wouldn't do any of them. I epilate, this is when you pull the hairs out of your legs using an epilator it doesn't hurt much and only tickles. I use the braun silk epil 3 and after you epilate once you don't have to do it again for weeks!

Offline Lorie

• View Profile
« Reply #128 on: March 31, 2017, 02:30:53 PM »
Hey just saying you shouldn't shave for anyone but yourself!! who cares what other people think? You're 13, your body is changing and you're still adjusting.. You do not have to shave if you don't want to. I'm 21 and I've never shaved my legs (although I'm told my leg hairs are barely visible in comparison but maybe it's because I don't shave) I have used removal creams a couple of times just to experience that smooth-leg feeling, but I got over it pretty quickly. The next and only time I'll probably remove my leg hairs will be my wedding day!