Author Topic: Waxing and shaving  (Read 37455 times)

Offline Clobo329

• Hiya girls I'm ChloĆ«, please inbox me if you need!
    • View Profile
Re: Waxing and shaving
« Reply #15 on: June 07, 2012, 03:24:40 PM »
Waxing all the way! Not only does it last for about 10 times longer than shaving, the hairs don't come back thicker and darker, of you start waxing your legs young, then eventually the hairs won't even bd there at all! After doing it a few times the pain goes away completely! I shave public hair but not by legs unless I've completely run out of wax. I've waxed since I was 12 and I never get long dark hairs any more! And I only have to wax like every 6 weeks!
Shaving only trims the hairs and doesn't pull them out from the root like waxing does! I used to shave but the hairs would just come back darker and thicker everytine and I had to do it like every other day!
Much Love
Chloƫ

Offline jamie44

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 09, 2012, 04:20:39 AM »
I thought that if you had your bikini line done it means you have all your hairs taken away. As this has put me off a bit

Offline Lovethatmastin

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 10, 2012, 04:38:11 AM »
I started when I was like 13 or 14 only because some mean bitch was teasing me about having hairy legs so I told my mum but she didn't really want me to but I said I had to because I couldn't put up with this bitch teasing me! <3 x

Offline Yoshii.Kat

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 11, 2012, 05:58:49 AM »
Hey. I'm 13 and I wax my legs, it does hurt a little at first. I find putting pressure with your hand straight after you wax on the 'bare' spot stops it hurting so much. :) hope this helps

Offline K4T1EMT

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 18, 2012, 04:08:36 AM »
I just got my first Hollywood wax yday and I have v pale skin, I've gone all red and blOtchy will this go away???xx

Offline Yoshii.Kat

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 20, 2012, 04:27:16 AM »
I just got my first Hollywood wax yday and I have v pale skin, I've gone all red and blOtchy will this go away???xx
Mine did this the first time I waxed. It does go away after a day or so. I recommend never waxing just before an important event, do it a few days before so they do go blotchy. If you go to school try to wax on Friday night or Saturday, leaving the weekend for them to go back to normal. :)

Offline Periodtalk101

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 21, 2012, 03:34:49 PM »
I started shaving when I was 11 , and waxing , but I only get my eyebrows and above my lips waxed at a salon by a professional , and yes it does hurt  , I would not suggest waxing your legs , it would hurt a lot more than a small section like your eyebrows

Offline Leashie briggs

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 23, 2012, 05:04:59 AM »
All you's are lucky I'm 13 and 14 in march and I'm still not aloud to shave and I only just got told I was aloud to shave my under arms if any one had this problem can u please help me persuade my aunty to let me :)

Offline DC

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 24, 2012, 07:22:01 AM »
GIRL!!
I started using this stuff n it removes the hairs  this yr n stopped for a bit  then started again hahahaha

If u don't wanna shave wax or de-hair DON'T

Dw about people teasing u cauz there is a guy in the other 7 class n he shaves hahaha he is so funny/weird !!!

Offline Nikki97

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 04, 2012, 02:14:10 AM »

Waxing is %100 better than shaving, waxing pulls out the root of your hair and your hair dosent grow back for 4 weeks and it grows back thinner, if you shave it just cuts the hair off and it grows back thicker and blacker. I have been waxing for 3 years now and I can't feel a thing it only hurts the first couple times but if you go regularly then it won't hurt at all. Xx
                                               So what if you have been shaving for the past few years and the hair has already grown in thicker? If i start waxing will It get thin again?

Offline Tootsie

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 08, 2012, 04:27:57 AM »

Waxing is %100 better than shaving, waxing pulls out the root of your hair and your hair dosent grow back for 4 weeks and it grows back thinner, if you shave it just cuts the hair off and it grows back thicker and blacker. I have been waxing for 3 years now and I can't feel a thing it only hurts the first couple times but if you go regularly then it won't hurt at all. Xx
                                               So what if you have been shaving for the past few years and the hair has already grown in thicker? If i start waxing will It get thin again?

Yes, the hair will be thin when you wax. It doesnt matter if you shave or not before because waxing is pulling the hair from the root which makes the hair thin when it grows

Offline Yummytummy

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 11, 2012, 09:45:31 AM »
I'm 16 i used to shave my legs and hands somehow i was taking care of my hands for me its more important when i was little. Darling shaving anyway is better at least its healthy! For me now i have to shave my whole body its summer and bikinis..... So i asked my mother to buy me silkepil i hate the sweet it hurts but for real the sweet is the best for shaving :)

Offline Bluesky_12

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 14, 2012, 06:52:02 AM »
Epilator is awesome for the legs, hurts but 3rd time you get used I it and only have to do it every 8 days or so, depending on your hair. Never use hair removal cream I burnt myself bad with it, laser hair removal when you are old enough to afford it, but wax it downstairs! You're stil young, hurts but you get used to it!!

Offline amandapasaoalee

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 21, 2012, 09:18:27 PM »
if u get a bikini wax, it hurts the first few times but honestly depends on whos doing it
i think its worth it. ur hair doesnt grow in thicker and eventually gets thinner or doesnt grow back
u feel cleaner and have to take care of it less often

Just wondering.. Bikini wax is just at those bikini lines right? But how can some people like literally shave their whole private part. Like its clean clean. :o not just the bikini lines. If that, did they wax it all off or shave or???

Offline Tootsie

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 25, 2012, 12:53:26 PM »
I heard its called brazillian wax if all the hairs will be removed from down there