Author Topic: Waxing and shaving  (Read 38192 times)

Offline amandapasaoalee

• View Profile
Re: Waxing and shaving
« Reply #30 on: August 25, 2012, 11:56:58 PM »
I heard its called brazillian wax if all the hairs will be removed from down there

Woahhh.. Like literally where the vagina is? That must've hurt so so bad! Ouch.

Offline 1234gossipgirl

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 26, 2012, 02:07:55 AM »
I have heard if u hv alot of hair and its tough use hard wax which is gr8 apparently u put it on thick and peal of and it goes straight down to the root so it dosent come back for a while and what works for me is Nair which is a hair removal cream it smells but it's great just leave it on for a few minutes and use a plastic knife to scrape of

Hoped I helped x

Offline Tootsie

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 28, 2012, 01:54:09 AM »
I heard its called brazillian wax if all the hairs will be removed from down there

Yeah, that area and I haven't tried doing it coz I think I couldn't endure the pain

Offline LaurenDavison16

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 31, 2012, 01:52:04 PM »
I think shaving downstairs is good! When swimming it's "tidy" there is nothing grosser than pubic hair sticking out of a womens swimming costume!!!!! x

Offline Candyapple

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 06, 2012, 04:31:02 AM »
If you didn't want to wax or shave, have a look at epilators. It's a little machine that you run up your leg and it pulls out the hairs like electric tweezers! I've never shaved and only used this. It hurts the first few times hut then you get used to it.
YES!! These things are amazing.not too sure bout down there tho…

Offline Babylover91

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 06, 2012, 08:06:15 PM »
So girls I do shave and that's all I have been doing for the past years. I have been trying to get lasser wax or just wax because my legs and downthere is really getting me annoyed because I have to constantly shave. Question though idk how much it would be roughly for a lasser wax??!?? comments?

Offline Jojominx

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 15, 2012, 06:02:22 AM »
Well I normally shave (cos I'm too busy with 4kids to wax) but I wax when I get the chance I have had brazilians and yes they take off ALL the hair and I have had my legs waxed and to be honest I would rather just shave my legs cos waxing hurt more on the legs than the pubic area for me but I dont allow hair to grow longer than two days on me I can't stand it and I shave off the lot it's much cleaner that way

Offline RachH

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 15, 2012, 07:15:02 AM »

Yeah, that area and I haven't tried doing it coz I think I couldn't endure the pain

If you go to an experienced waxer it's no worse than having your legs done. The front hurts the most.

Offline LaurenDavison16

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 16, 2012, 07:17:39 AM »
So girls I do shave and that's all I have been doing for the past years. I have been trying to get lasser wax or just wax because my legs and downthere is really getting me annoyed because I have to constantly shave. Question though idk how much it would be roughly for a lasser wax??!?? comments?

Don't know exactly how much but probably a lot as it would take a while!!! :/ x

Offline SkinyCow

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 17, 2012, 08:51:07 PM »
For "down there" I just use my designated pair of scissors to trim that way it dose not pull, burn, or stick out of a bathing suit and it lasts for like 2-3 weeks for me. I tried shaving but it left razor bumps and made me burn so I just stick to trimming.

But I am interested in waxing what brand or kind is the best to use on legs.

Offline Yoshii.Kat

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 18, 2012, 05:27:04 AM »

If you go to an experienced waxer it's no worse than having your legs done. The front hurts the most.
I find that waxing my legs doesn't hurt... much. :D

Offline Young.teen.girl

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 23, 2012, 02:26:41 AM »
Thanx 4 answering! ;)
So I won't shave my legs, because that doesn't bother me at all, but what should I do with the hair 'downstairs'? :S That really bothers me! And I feel so uncomfertable when I wear my bathing suit.

You Dont have to shave or wax down there you can trim it with baby scisors

Offline Diamondgrrl55

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 11, 2012, 10:28:49 PM »
I'm 13 and I used to shave my legs. I haven't shaved then in like 2 months. I hate shaving my legs so I asked my mom to buy me wax. She both me some but I'm scared. It hurts. Doesn't it?! My mom said she doesn't understand why I shave or wax or whatever, because I'm only 13. I know! I completly agree with my mom. But if my legs are "hairy" my classmates make fun of me. Well, they don't really make fun of me, they just bug me and say things like: "OMG! You should totally shave your legs. Your legs look like a boy's." No they don't! Also there's this guy who goes to the same school as me (,but he's a year older) who I sort of have a crush on.

Yes waxing hurts... I tried to give myself a Bekini wax nd it hurted so bad I didn't finish it. I had to use hot water to wipe off the wax and peel some off gently and slowly. My advice would be shae or use nair.

Offline awo10589

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 13, 2012, 10:44:05 PM »
Just a tip for those if you who are having trouble waxing (and this is only for legs or arms), after you wax try putting baby oil on where you have waxed it stops your legs/arms from getting sticky. 

Offline RachH

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 14, 2012, 12:42:08 AM »
I'm 13 and I used to shave my legs. I haven't shaved then in like 2 months. I hate shaving my legs so I asked my mom to buy me wax. She both me some but I'm scared. It hurts. Doesn't it?! My mom said she doesn't understand why I shave or wax or whatever, because I'm only 13. I know! I completly agree with my mom. But if my legs are "hairy" my classmates make fun of me. Well, they don't really make fun of me, they just bug me and say things like: "OMG! You should totally shave your legs. Your legs look like a boy's." No they don't! Also there's this guy who goes to the same school as me (,but he's a year older) who I sort of have a crush on.

Yes waxing hurts... I tried to give myself a Bekini wax nd it hurted so bad I didn't finish it. I had to use hot water to wipe off the wax and peel some off gently and slowly. My advice would be shae or use nair.

If you've never waxed before it's always best to go to a professional first, especially for sensitive areas like your bikini line. You can hurt yourself with hot wax if you don't know what you're doing, especially if you don't pull it off quickly enough and the wax stretches.
The first time hurts the most because the roots are strong. Once you've had it done a few times it the hair isn't as thick and the roots aren't as strong so it hurts less.