Author Topic: Tattoo  (Read 6061 times)

Offline CountryGirl27513

• View Profile
Tattoo
« on: May 21, 2012, 03:40:15 PM »
So I'm about to be 16 and want to get a tattoo and I was wondering what spot hurts the least and what can I do before and during to help with the pain I have a low tolerance for pain and scared of needles

Offline Kiiara

• View Profile
Re: Tattoo
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2012, 02:10:09 AM »
everywhere is going to hurt.. I have one around my ankle and am planning to get one on my wrist, ribs and back of my neck. there's not a lot u can do about the pain some places offer numbing cream I found listening to music helps. apparently meaty parts of you body hurt the least, going over bone is very painful and any sensitive parts of your body!

Offline Sarah4999

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2012, 01:37:43 PM »
The wrist doesn't hurt that bad but it's  in an open place. No hiding it

Offline Allyfoster

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2012, 04:36:39 PM »
I have 6 and I think they are addicting. I have one on my wrist (can be covered by a watch) one on my hip, lower back, shoulder blade, ankle, and top of the foot. Right on the bone did hurt the most. Make sure your tattoo will be something that will mean something to you for life. The only way to remove it is by laser and it takes many sessions.

My wrist is a moon and a star it means reach for the stars and never give up.
My hip:handcuffs because I am a military police officer
Lower back:stationed in Japan so I got a beautiful Japanese flower
Shoulder: sons foot print with birthday and name
Ankle: two halves of a heart one purple and one pink. My best friends favourite color is purple and mine is punk. We are so different but we somehow come together as one.
And the top of my foot: Japanese symbol for friendship. Sister in law and I have it because we get along just like sisters. We are double trouble when we are together.

Offline Kkkelll

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2012, 06:53:23 PM »
you have to be 18 here in aus to get one... i have 4, two at the bottom of my back which now look like one, its says Gemini for my star sign and now has a row of stars, a big rose on the side of my right leg below the knee with my anniversary date through it and one on the top of my left foot that says "own the day" - which is pretty much explains itself - i wouldnt say any of mine hurt as such, they are are little tender whilst getting them, some places gave more of a twinge but i guess its up to the individual person - i know alot of people that swear never to get the foot again, however im planning my 5th on the right foot..

Offline CountryGirl27513

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2012, 07:20:27 PM »
Thanks you guys I was planning to get something in gaelic since I'm mostly irish and you don't have to be 18 here as long as u have parents permission

Offline RonnieRadkeluv‚̧

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2012, 11:31:08 AM »
no matter where you get it it's going to hurt. when I'm 17 I want me and my mom to get matching tattoos on our feet

Offline Ninetynine

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2012, 10:53:52 PM »
I think piercings hurt more than tattoos but if you get a large tattoo that's when it can get irritating and actually requires a lot of stamina to get through it. I got a small star about the size of a tea light candle, on my shoulder blade. It hurt way less than I was expecting from what ppl had told me & to describe the feeling it was like drawing on your skin with a ballpoint pen  over and over on the same spot. I have a fear of needles too but seem to be fine when it's piercings or tattooing. If you get a symbol then I suggest seeing a highly skilled artist that can do thin detailed line so the end result is a feminine & fine detail. Look at existing work on the skin not just the pictures in the store.

Offline Willowluv115

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2012, 11:59:33 PM »
What ever you do don't get it on the top of your foot my friends did that all thre of them there feet were bluer for 2 months

Offline xoxPERIxox

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2012, 01:22:30 AM »
What happens if u want to get rid of it? I've heard of laser... But surely it burns?!?!? Xoxoxoxoxox

Offline Ninetynine

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 20, 2012, 01:54:24 AM »
Yes anagram tilt the laser hurts worse than getting a tattoo. I heard that one tattooed celebrity took her teen kids with her while having one removed via laser so she could show them the type of pain they'd have to go through if they ever got one done & made a mistake.

Offline Littlejenjen014

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 04, 2012, 03:02:45 AM »
For my 18th birthday 14/2 I got my late grandmothers name on my right foot and oh my I thought I would never get another one again.
2 months latter I ended up getting my grandfathers name on my left foot.
On your feet hurts the most as its all bone. It felt lil my foot was gonna drop off!
At the end of the day u should always get a tattoo that means something because so many people get tattoos theses days that are point less. Good luck :))

Offline astroqueen731

• When I touch the night sky, the moon shrouds me...
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 07, 2012, 10:37:18 PM »
I dont have one but my mom does and she says that when it goes over the bone it hurts a lot more.
also, when i am 18, i plan on getting an owl on my back because it symbolizes wisdom and knowledge, which is important to me. :)

Offline Turkishhunni

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 19, 2012, 05:38:10 AM »
I have two tattoos n I'm not going to lie they hurt I have a rose design in the top of my foot it goes up to my ankle n that one killed I wanted to walk out but didn't I also have a full rib piece down to my pelvic area it's of roses and it's got bothy daughters name in between the flowers that hurt but my foot was worse

Offline RachH

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 25, 2012, 07:54:09 PM »
I'm nearly 21 and have not got any iv always said I would wait until I no what I want as I do not want to regret it later in life I also said I would never have a lads name on me but I'm not sure now iv been in a relationship for almost a year and love my man to bits a week after my birthday it is our 1st anaversity and I'm thinking of getting a tattoo do u think I should have his name or would u strongly advise me not to I need help Before u make up ur minds I was in a 4 year relationship previous to this and i knew 100% I would never of got his name tattooed on me but I'm so in love now it's unreal and feel I could spend the rest of my life with him like iv found my mr right plz help

Don't do it! A tattoo is permanent! Even though you love him this much now it's only been a year. There's no telling what might happen in the future. I would never get a partner's name tattooed on me! Maybe wait and see if you still want the tattoo on your 10 year wedding anniversary.