Author Topic: Tattoo  (Read 5638 times)

Offline arbiesa

• View Profile
Re: Tattoo
« Reply #15 on: August 26, 2012, 12:32:56 AM »
your right guys! dont make tattoos that name of ur hobby coz sometimes we dont know whats nxt to our ftre. maybe u can do that when the time that ur still together after a decade i guess. mine,i had 2 tattoos on my back of my neck and at my pelvic part. all my tattoos is like all having wings. so, on my neck back is butterfly and when u look again in focus looking is more like a mascaraed. and on my pelvic part its like fairytale. the most ouchy part for me is my pelvic part i had to cme back for the retouched coz i dunno what happen to my tats. and my first tats is when i was 19 and the other one is 21. and now im turning 24 this year. i wanted another 2 but my fiancee dont want to. he wanted to remove it by laser. it hurts a lot when i does it? help me for some advice on laser tats. thanks. :)

Offline LittleMissSunshine

• View Profile
Tattoo
« Reply #16 on: August 26, 2012, 04:11:10 AM »
Hi, so I'm 18 and I'd really like a tattoo going across my wrist saying LiveLaughLove but I'm quite scared of needles and just wondering how much it hurts on the wrist. Thanks!

Offline arbiesa

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 26, 2012, 04:26:17 AM »
i dunno if hurts much on the wrist but if ur pain tolerance is higher than the normal, u can do it girl! for me if u want something it means u can do it! :) so,i guess u can do it girl! im 19 when i gt my first. but im thinking it when i was 18 but i had chance when i gt 19. so u can doooooo it!!!! :)

Offline Tweetygirl

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 03, 2012, 08:02:52 AM »
I'm nearly 21 and have not got any iv always said I would wait until I no what I want as I do not want to regret it later in life I also said I would never have a lads name on me but I'm not sure now iv been in a relationship for almost a year and love my man to bits a week after my birthday it is our 1st anaversity and I'm thinking of getting a tattoo do u think I should have his name or would u strongly advise me not to I need help Before u make up ur minds I was in a 4 year relationship previous to this and i knew 100% I would never of got his name tattooed on me but I'm so in love now it's unreal and feel I could spend the rest of my life with him like iv found my mr right plz help

Don't do it! A tattoo is permanent! Even though you love him this much now it's only been a year. There's no telling what might happen in the future. I would never get a partner's name tattooed on me! Maybe wait and see if you still want the tattoo on your 10 year wedding anniversary.
I agree wait to get his name tattoo on you. Like she said after you get marry maybe for a 10 year wedding anniversary. I hope it doesn't happen but what if you guys don't last. You would always have his name on you. So just really think about it.

Offline Tweetygirl

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 03, 2012, 03:55:46 PM »
So I'm about to be 16 and want to get a tattoo and I was wondering what spot hurts the least and what can I do before and during to help with the pain I have a low tolerance for pain and scared of needles
Well I have two tattoos. The one on my lower back hurt really bad. The one on my shoulder didn't really hurt that much at all. But before you get the tattoo really think about it. You don't want to get one and they a few years from now wish you didn't get it.

Offline Lbreezy09

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 06, 2012, 01:17:55 PM »
I got my first tattoo wrapped around the side of my hip and my second across the top of my foot. Personally, my side hurt worse and my foot didn't hurt at all.
The best way to describe the pain is to imagine you have a sunburn and someone is taking a bristle brush and dry scrubbing it.

Don't take anything beforehand for the pain. Any kind of pain reliever will thin your blood and you'll bleed A LOT more than you'd like to.

It's all just a mind over matter issue. You'll end up psyching yourself out more than you need to. Just control your breathing and depending on where you get it, have someone to talk to.

You've got this :)

Offline Deputybuttrubber

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 14, 2012, 10:02:25 AM »
Hey there I have the whole top of my foot covered with roses vines and a script that says papa it didn't hurt on the bone but it hurt a little on the side of my foot, I also have my chest covered with my daughters hand and feet prints and her full name the chest hurt a lot. I have my right shoulder blade it's a keltic sister symbol my sister and I got that cause we are Irish, and I have faith on the back of my neck. The pain really depends on how well you can handle a needle, my sister and I can get tattoos and not feel any pain, unless it's in a certain spot it may hurt.

Offline MissM808

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 14, 2012, 02:17:34 PM »
I have 6 tattoos; one on each foot, my inner wrist, shoulder blade, shoulder & chest (just above my heart).

Any spot that doesn't have some muscle is going to hurt (ribs, feet, ankles). Also, spots that aren't normally exposed can hurt (undersides of the upper arm, lower back).

However, in my experience, once you get a tattoo, you will get more!! :-)

Someone also mentioned that piercings hurt more than tattoos...I have to disagree. Piercings are done in a few seconds do you don't even feel anything.

Offline Ninetynine

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 15, 2012, 06:03:53 AM »
I said that to describe the type of pain. A piercing is a quick pain & tattoo is a long niggling, annoying pain. If you're having large amounts of work done then you need the stamina to persist because the pain is constant.

Offline MissM808

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 15, 2012, 08:51:54 PM »
I said that to describe the type of pain. A piercing is a quick pain & tattoo is a long niggling, annoying pain. If you're having large amounts of work done then you need the stamina to persist because the pain is constant.

o_O
The only point I was trying to make was that piercings DON'T hurt. Not in my experiences anyway.

Offline Bells91

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 01, 2012, 08:48:54 PM »
Girl tattoos are gonna hurt regardless. I've got 11 tattoos but I can take pain. Lol. I got one on my boob and that has been by far the most painful. The less painful ones are the ones I have on my back. So maybe you wanna try on your back

Offline Becky1984

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 11, 2012, 02:58:09 PM »
I have 4 and the 2 on my back I fell asleep whilst they were done...

Offline BunnySnake

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 20, 2012, 05:02:42 PM »
Hey I have 7 tattoos 1 on my foot 2 on my ankle 3 on my thigh 4 on my wrist  5 on my lower back 6 on my shoulder n 7 on my neck they all took me a while to tink about befor gettin them done!! The worst one to get done was de bunny head on my neck n tat was my smallest tattoo!!

Offline EmberDority5

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 30, 2012, 05:43:43 PM »
I have 5 tattoos. Tattoos are permanent.  Yes you can get them surgically removed but that is EXPENSIVE and PAINFUL. My advice.

1) do not get a tattoo of something you wouldn't want to look at FOREVER.
2) NEVER get someone's name unless its family. It's bad luck AND forever with someone is never garunteed.
3) do not get anything explicit somewhere you can't cover up.

Good luck!!

Offline 1zebra1

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 10, 2012, 10:23:38 PM »
So I'm about to be 16 and want to get a tattoo and I was wondering what spot hurts the least and what can I do before and during to help with the pain I have a low tolerance for pain and scared of needles
I think just on ur leg is were it would hurt least.~zebra~