Author Topic: Tattoo  (Read 6066 times)

Offline Dark.fairy.angel

• View Profile
Re: Tattoo
« Reply #30 on: November 12, 2012, 01:06:45 AM »
I have four tattoos, I've got one on my ankle which is the transformers symbol that didn't hurt, I've got one on each of my hip/belt line which are two butterflies they hurt and I have a massive butterfly tattoo on the top half on my back and man did that hurt. The one on my ankle is a cover up of a design my ex boyfriend drew, the butterflies on my hips/belt line are my brother and sister and the butterfly on my back represents my misscarages   

Offline MsGarcia21

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 19, 2012, 10:33:01 PM »
Every where hurts i have one in my thigh, one my ankle two in my lower pant line each side & one in my back neck & one in my wrist & one in my side stomach && theyyyyy allll hurt but i mean all hurt lol !

Offline Sparkles69

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 05, 2013, 10:43:09 PM »
Ok I got 12 of them and I'm going to tell you get it where you got a lot of meat don't get it anywhere on any bones I got one done on my spine and on my hip bone and it hurt so do bad and just take really good care of it keep it cleaned good

Offline MsGarcia21

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 07, 2013, 12:51:17 AM »
Yeah tomorrow , im going to get one in my lower back , & in my upper back & my bootty ! Lol

Offline shootingstar30

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 02, 2013, 10:30:41 PM »
So I'm about to be 16 and want to get a tattoo and I was wondering what spot hurts the least and what can I do before and during to help with the pain I have a low tolerance for pain and scared of needles

I have 8 tattoos, and I have to say my foot tattoo hurt the most. When the artist goes back over the tattoo, that's when it hurts. You can't do anything before or during for pain. They will tell you to sit still so they won't mess up and the artist will give you specific instructions for care after the tattoo. I got a small dragonfly for my first tattoo at the age of 16, but my mind was elsewhere. I have had two artists compliment me on how I sit there and take the pain of a tattoo.

When you get a tattoo, no spot hurts the least. Ask your artist for his/her opinion on a location (I had to change designs last minute last month and my artist drew a rose for me and picked out the colors too.) Choose something feminine and small that'll be easy to hide.

I only say that because I have an uncle who hates my tattoos and I have had three in the past month and I'm going back on March 4 for a new one (shooting stars) because I saw a shooting star. I can hide all of my tattoos except for 4.

Offline haileerobi

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 05, 2013, 06:24:50 AM »
So I'm about to be 16 and want to get a tattoo and I was wondering what spot hurts the least and what can I do before and during to help with the pain I have a low tolerance for pain and scared of needles

I am 19 going on 20. And I got my first tattoo last Halloween (2012).  I got it on my shoulder, I did not feel any pain I felt the pressure but nothing that was serious. Then as of April 2nd of this year I got another on the top of my right foot. That on the other hand was horrific. I only yelled once and that was to call the tattoo artist a sadistic b@$t@rd. the foot hurt so badly I drew blood on my husbands had that I was holding. I also have a lip ring which I've done twice before on my own and piercing  do not hurt at all. The only piercing I had that bothered me was the cartilage on the top of my ears n that was just a sore pain.

Offline Lovernotahater

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 05, 2013, 07:37:19 AM »
You have to be 18 in Australia to be able to get a professional tattoo. Tattoo artists will be fined and so can you for not being the legal age. The only way you could get one would be a home job which obviously is stupid! It doesn't even matter if you had parental confirmation, I tried messaging and talking to tattoo parlors and they won't risk their job for a 16 year old.. Trust me you're better off waiting until you're 18 to know whether you want it because it's a life long decision!

Offline Taylor4life

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 06, 2014, 07:13:16 AM »
Well I only 14 an sooo scared of needles but when I'm bout 16 I'm gonna get one on my wrist that says stay strong an one behind my neck that says beautiful an a dove on my hip an my thinking when I hae kids a heart with like chains hanging with dog tags u know I think just do something sentimental my stay strong one will be because I won the fight of recovery I self harm an other things an beautiful bc no will tell my I'm not an the dove bc the dove to me meant peace an I'll have my fathers name in it <3 any tips on some I should rethink ?

Offline Emskie_93

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 24, 2014, 06:22:32 PM »
I got an anchor tattooed on my wrist, and it didn't hurt at all. It tingled, like pins and needles (no pun intended).

My advice would be to wait until you're 18. You've got some time to plan a serious work of art. You could shop around and ask artists to draw you up a few things, depending on what you want. Ask a sister or a best friend if it's a good idea. A tattoo is there for life; you don't want to be 80, married, with another guys name written on your body. I would honestly advise to get something small first.

Offline Countrychick101

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 29, 2014, 12:47:05 PM »
On one of my shoulder blades I want stand tall in a giraffe ( it's on google if you want to see) and on my other I want my sons foot prints and his name. Would that hurt? On your shoulder blade?

Offline Hisgirl0223

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 20, 2014, 05:10:36 PM »
The panty line doesnt hurt as much because i have one there . You can have someone to talk to with you or listen to music to take your mind off of it . The sound of it is whats going to make you panic more

Offline Cupcakes2702

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 28, 2014, 04:36:08 PM »
I too am terrified of needles but ul be surprised u may be ticklish. Mine are ticklish. Only my ribs felt like an annoyong scratch in the same place. Dont drink alcohol ul bleed more. Tattoo artists dont like it when u bleed to much. Have a decent meal before and buy urself a chocolate and coke as ur body will be shaky from your adrenalin. The sugar will help u with that. Take good aftercare of it. It will feel like sunburn. Wash it lightly with ur fingers only, warm water and either an aques bases soap bar or disinfectant soap. Pat it lightly to dry and put nappy rash cream on 3 x a day this will act as a scab and prevent it from scabbing resulting u to have touch ups as scabs pull off the ink. Repeat this for a week until the skin has washed off. Your colors will remain bright and beautiful. I have had my back my hips my foot and my ribs done. Once u start you wont stop. Good luck :)

Offline TonOfHats

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 10, 2014, 06:32:28 AM »
Make sure you are 100% sure you want one first, the tattoos I thought I wanted when I was younger I have now realised I don't anymore. I have 4 so far and they are pieces that I've ALWAYS wanted, things that mean a lot to me. You don't always have to have one with meaning but you have to be completely sure it's what you want, and good tattoo artists aren't happy when you go to the shop and don't know the type of design or where on your body you want it. There's no harm in waiting, because if you don't like it you have to wait a long time to either get it covered by another tattoo or fork out LOADS of money to have it removed and it's really not worth having one you won't like in a few years.

Offline Jaymie

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 15, 2014, 01:50:30 PM »
I have a tattoo... I have an infinity heart on my wrist... It didn't hurt at all...

Offline AussieGirl2000

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 19, 2015, 08:16:37 AM »
When I'm 18 I want to get the Celtic knot on my wrist. I have in between medium and high pain tolerance. Do you think this will hurt a lot?