Author Topic: Tattoo  (Read 6869 times)

Offline HesitantAlien

• View Profile
Re: Tattoo
« Reply #45 on: July 15, 2015, 02:17:16 AM »
I plan on getting a tattoo on my middle finger on my left hand of the Gemini sign because I'm a gemini. Then an angel at the back of my back so that I always have a guardian angle. Someone to watch over me when my mom can't. And then on my fingers, the digits closest to my finger nails, I'm going to get bookworm written on it because of my vast love of music. Also, one behind my ear of a music note because of my never ending love for music. It's always been apart of my life. And I plan on being in the Air Force after college, so after college, I'll get a tattoo that has something to do with that. https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/95/e0/39/95e03985fe40cb344ddcaf019d173c2c.jpg

Offline Socks33

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 15, 2015, 03:51:59 AM »
In the UK the Air Force does not live visible tattoos. Places to stay clear of are below short sleeve coverage and below the knee, neck and above. Idk about anywhere else

Offline HesitantAlien

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 15, 2015, 06:17:00 AM »
I live in the U.S., so it's different I think

Offline Socks33

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 15, 2015, 09:36:47 AM »
Might be good to look it up just incase.

Offline Dinnerplate1

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 21, 2015, 10:15:16 PM »
I have 3. One is on the inside of my wrist and tan other on the side of it then I have one on my upper arm and I found that none of them hurt. I found it relaxing. But yeah I have also been told that the parts that are meatier don't hurt as much. And maybe go something small for your first one incase you don't like the pain of it

Offline Mrs.Singletary

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 22, 2015, 12:22:55 AM »
Yeah do not get his named tattooed on you what you can do is get something that symbolizes him like his favorite animal that's what me and my husband are doing I absolutely LOVE banana spiders he has a skull on his left arm and he's going to have a spider web with the banana spider crawling down and roses on the skull I am getting one on my right shoulder and it's his favorite animal which is a white tiger my wrist tattoo hurt like allot I can't really take pain but I love it I wanna get on my left shoulder a buck with camouflage with pink inside of it then on my right foot I'm getting deer tracks coming up to my ankle then on my left foot I'm going to get a lotus flower and on my rib cage I'm going to get a rose with petals falling and the petals with different colors for the people that mean the world to me

Offline Dezzywezzy13

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 23, 2015, 11:13:29 AM »
When i get a tattoo I want to get my kids names. I don't have any but when I'm older. Lol. And a matching tattoo with my bff.

Offline Puppylover287

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 30, 2015, 10:26:44 AM »
My religion doesn't allow me to get a permanent tatto

Offline Dezzywezzy13

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 30, 2015, 11:45:46 AM »
LAME!!!!!!!

Offline Puppylover287

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 30, 2015, 12:07:51 PM »
Well honestly I don't want one anyway

Offline Dezzywezzy13

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: July 30, 2015, 12:39:47 PM »
Well I don't right now but I wu when I'm older.

Offline Puppylover287

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: July 30, 2015, 02:45:36 PM »
What religion r u just wondering

Offline Dezzywezzy13

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: July 30, 2015, 03:36:45 PM »
I don't have one I guess I mean we say grace at dinner but nothing else we don't go to church or anything so I guess I don't have a religion. What about you.

Offline MOMMY0327

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: October 22, 2015, 07:57:05 PM »
I have 7...1 on each shoulder, 1 on the back of my neck, 1 on each forearm, and 1 on each calf! And I love them all! All mine have sybolic meshing, every one of them has to do with a family member, and I'll tell u, I have no pain tolerance at all, u flick me and I'll cry, they did not hurt, my 1st tattoo, I got when I was 16, I cried, the ones after that were fine! I say the least painful ones would be my calves though if I had to choose...good luck, and here in Canada u can get a tattoo/piercing at any age, as long as ur parent signs for it...trust me I know I had my tongue pierced at 11! Lol

Offline Miss Tea

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: January 26, 2016, 09:53:37 AM »
Tattoos are going to hurt its needles going into your skin at a fast pace
What you can do to help with the pain
-bring water and some snacks anything sweet and contains sugar helps
-eat a big meal before
-make sure you drink lots
-I found when I was on my period it hurt more so maybe schedule before or after you're finished/start yours
-get a good nights sleep
-relax and breathe
You can ask to take breaks if it does hurt don't be afraid make sure you research the tattooist don't go to the cheapest place ask them questions that worry you when you make your appointment for a consultation (consultation is where they will plan the size and place of your tattoo and where you would put your deposit to keep your spot) also relaxing and talking to the tattooist or bringing a friend along or music helps also .
The tattoo placements out of my 15 tattoos that I found painful and not so bad but since everyone is different it may differ also make sure your design isn't too big but not too small

Painful : shoulder blade :for me was the most painful it hurt so much
Collar bone : if you get it near your neck it gets more stingy but it's not that bad
I have two tattoos along my elbow down to the side of my wrist the place closest to my elbow hurt more but it wasn't bad enough
Ditch of elbow : I have one an inch below the bendy part of my arm that was pretty pinch-y and stingy
My favourite placements were my shin , middle of my spine and arms.
Shin : I barely felt it when he was colouring in the Rose leaves and chains certain spots did made me feel it more but it wasn't that bad when he filled in the key hole that was probably the most painful of the whole shin tattoo and when I say painful it was like pinch-y
Wrist : I have three on the wrist I have one on the side facing up and it was my first and it wasn't that bad I held my breath a few times (don't recommend doing that ) but when I relaxed and stopped over reacting it went better than I thought the other one is on the opposite on my wrist and it was fine It went smoothly
Middle of my spine : this placement was my favourite it felt good so good it felt like a massage chair
Good luck with your first tattoo :)