Author Topic: New BFP's!!!  (Read 60858 times)

Offline shelter

• View Profile
Re: New BFP's!!!
« Reply #15 on: May 23, 2012, 08:40:00 PM »
Hi ladies! I got my BFP today after 6 months TTC with our first. DH and I had a little cry this morning holding that little test strip. I am seeing a dr tomorrow but guessing I will be due end jan/ beginning of feb! Like most of you! Very excited and nervous!

Offline Katyy

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 23, 2012, 11:13:49 PM »
Congrats Shelter! So nice to have so many of us at the same time :)
Just got back from doc and all confirmed! Just waiting on blood test now. Db phoned his mum and told her and she didn't freak out like we expected so yay :)

Offline Becca_

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 24, 2012, 03:21:45 AM »
Congrats ladies!! Looks like we're all expecting around the same time! :)
@peaceandlove that's a really romantic way of telling your hubby! Can't wait to find out what his reaction was!! :)
Got my drs appt tomo! Excited! How has everyone been feeling?? Anyone had many symptoms? I haven't really had anything bit of nausea now and then and really tired at night but that's it!!x

Offline PeaceAndLove

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 24, 2012, 03:39:30 AM »
Thanks ladies I'm super excited!
Dinner is on & almost ready...
Sitting here having a normal conversation with the hubby about our days, & me thinking to myself you have no idea lol I'm about to rock your world lol
Xx <3

Offline Bellamomma

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 24, 2012, 08:26:56 AM »
Peaceandlove you just left us hanging! I hope he was super surprised!
There are a lot of us due around the same time, how fun. My appointment is at 8 weeks, June 22.  Seems like an eternity away. The nurse said from my dates i would be due around Jun 30 but they will know more when i go in.  They will do all the blood tests and everything then. My daughter has to have blood drawn before her second  birthday ( July 4th) so I'm debating just taking her with and getting us both done at the same time but I don't want her to have to hang out during my whole appointment. Only my husband knows we are pregnant and we aren't telling people for a while. We told right away with Isabella but we like keeping this little secret to ourselves.  Am I the only one on here that already has been pregnant?
I get some nausea at night and am really tired. With my first I never got sick until my second trimester, just tired the first trimester. Hope everyone is doing well!

Offline Lola86

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 24, 2012, 10:33:00 AM »
Peace and love how exciting!! I bet your hubby was floored & totally over the moon :)
Katyy yep I'm due around jan 30/31 - going to ruin everyone's Australia day if I'm early haha
Becca I have no symptoms yet which I find a bit disconcerting but it's probably a good thing as I have exams in 2 weeks!
Hope everyone is feeling great, would love to hear how you're all getting on as none of my friends have babies & I'm worried they'll get sick of hearing about this stuff :)

Offline Somir

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 24, 2012, 12:23:30 PM »
I'm due 29th too I think! Question; does anyone else feel like their period is coming ? :( I dont want to be paranoid but I keep checking!! I got two bfps though...

Offline Becca_

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 24, 2012, 12:45:24 PM »
Somir: Well apparently it's quite normal in the first few weeks to get cramping as its your uterus stretching! 
Bellamomma: Yes this is my first! And we're both very excited! 
Lola86: I haven't got many symptoms and it is a little concerning but as my bf said Ive found out really early so that's prob why! But it also makes it seem like I'm not pregnant because of having no/very little symptoms! But four positive tests makes it seem very real!! Hehe :)

Offline PeaceAndLove

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 24, 2012, 04:27:28 PM »
Hi ladies!! <3
So last night was just beautiful, magical & life changing!
Had dinner on the table & 3 fortune cookies in front of him & 3 in front of me (normal ones), I'm like take from the left.. As they were in order, come to the last one... & he is like wow we should keep all these, that's so weird, it's like they are all connect lol
Meanwhile I'm sitting there with tears in my eyes lol, he is like, what's wrong? I said do you get it lol? ( mind you he had been on night shift the night before so he was really tired) then I just blurted IM PREGNANT!
He got up straight away have me a kiss n hug n he is like no way, I'm excited.... Nervous.... Scared & I'm
 Like me too!!! Showed him the tests, n all through dinner he is looking at the test then the cookies then me lol
Was really lovely xx <3

Offline shelter

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 24, 2012, 04:39:51 PM »
Aww! That is such a lovely night!

I feel like my period has been coming for about 9 days now somir so I know how you feel!

Not many symptoms for me either. Just sore bbs, cramps and apparently bad breath.  DH told me! Looked it up and apparently it's cause of all the hormones.

I think I am due on jan 30th too! Looking forward to my first dr app this morning!

Offline Katyy

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 24, 2012, 07:09:51 PM »
Aw that's so lovely :) I'm glad you told him like that it's so nice!

Somir I have been the same, crampy on and off but it's normal :) don't stress!

I'm going to ring and find a midwife after work this Arvo :) first morning sickness today :( other than that still tender bbz and the biggest appetite of my life! So glad I just got a new job which is a day job (was in a night job before) cause I was asleep at 8pm last night!

Offline PeaceAndLove

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 25, 2012, 03:05:15 AM »
Hey ladies :)
Congrats on all the bfps!! :):)
So I called and made my first doctors appointment :) 8th June.... Feels sooo far away, then straight after going to get a dating scan:) feeling very organized :):) xx

Offline Bellamomma

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 25, 2012, 05:55:47 PM »
I also feel like I could be starting my period. Everyone is going to the doctor before me... But that's what I expected, my doc likes to wait longer :(. When does everyone plan on telling family and friends?

Offline Somir

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 25, 2012, 07:15:37 PM »
Thanks ladies, hard not to stress but am trying! Anyways finally feel a little sick today, so that's reassuring...
I already told my parents, was too excited! But prob will wait for 14 weeks to tell anyone else...

Offline Katyy

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 25, 2012, 09:04:57 PM »
Ugh, I feel like in the last day my body is just like HEY, YOURE PREGNANT. Sick for the first half of the day, headaches in the Arvo, asleep by 7pm. But being on my feet 10 hrs a day my back is just killing me! Hope it gets more pleasant lol :)

I've told my mum, bf's mum and my boss but will wait to tell everyone else til 12/13 weeks :) hope you're all doing ok! X