Author Topic: New BFP's!!!  (Read 59482 times)

Offline Mrsjyoung

• View Profile
Re: New BFP's!!!
« Reply #30 on: May 25, 2012, 09:07:42 PM »
I got mine today!!! Another app I use says jan 30!!! I am going to make a dr appt next week!!

Offline Bellamomma

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 25, 2012, 11:58:23 PM »
Yay! Another one! It will be interesting when we all actually deliver. They say it's about a three week range around the actual date. My first was due July 7 but was born July 4th. I'm already making a mental by of new things I want for this baby. Plus it will be born in winter instead of summer so I will need a bundle for car seat and things like that. I know it's early but I'm very organized and crazy like that. I'm waiting till August to tell everyone ( if I can). If anyone has questions I have been thru this before... And yes, labor hurts, but you do forget the intensity of it. :)

Offline Becca_

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 26, 2012, 02:15:43 AM »
Had my drs appt yesterday and she worked out I'm due 27th Jan! Also booked in with the midwife and am seeing her next week. Dr gave me some stuff to read thru. Bellamomma we're not telling anyone until our 12wk scan, it's very hard not to tell anyone because I'm bursting at the seams with joy! :) but August is another 3months away! Good luck keeping that little secret :)
Peaceandlove I'm so glad you're evening went just how you planned it!!!

Offline PeaceAndLove

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 26, 2012, 02:27:47 AM »
Thanks becca:) its awesome that you have your first official due date :) very excting stuff. :):)
I dont have my first doctors appointment till the 8th June... So far away :-(

Offline shelter

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 26, 2012, 07:33:07 AM »
This morning I had my first slight wave of nausea. Whoa! Hope that doesn't turn into a daily occurrence! Probably will though. I tried to go for a walk this morning and just felt so tired I came home and just crawled into baed and stayed there all day! Dozing in and out. Glad it was the weekend.

Offline Lola86

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 26, 2012, 09:25:35 AM »
Ok my first symptom appears to be sore nipples! Is anyone else getting this? And I'm really bloated as if I've done nothing but eat McDonald's for a week lol might have to step up the exercise coz there's no way I can blame the teeny tiny baby yet :)

Offline Meeyo3

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 26, 2012, 05:55:08 PM »
Hey guys. Just got my BFP on the 24th :) went to the Dr thurdays and she approved it i am pregnant :) this is my first my ttc and my first pregnancy. I am completely nervous and excited. I have another doctors appointment June 7th. My calculated due date is January 25th. My symptoms so far have been really sore bbs, thirsty, nausea only in the AM though, having to pee pee alot, and really tired. I guess the next guessing game is the gender of our babies :D. I have been taking pics of my belly every week. Im 5 weeks and 2 days. Im not gonna tell anyone until 12 weeks. Is anyone else feeling that little ball thingy? I remember my mom used to make me feel hers when she was pregnant with my lil brother. Now im feeling my own im so excited. Gonna be amazing sharing this journey and feelings with you guys :) 

Offline Becca_

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 27, 2012, 01:41:20 AM »
Hmmm well this is strange because part from nausea (which only happens now and again) I have no symptoms! Well I get really tired of an evening and I'm extremely thirsty all the time but I wasn't sure if that was a sign or just where it's getting warmer??

I spose every woman is different.... Right? Lol

Offline PeaceAndLove

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 27, 2012, 06:39:33 AM »
Ooooooo becca we are on the same page :)
i go down hilliard afternoon, in bed most nights by 830 and out like a light lol, but have been waking up really early 5, 530 6 630am yuck
And I had been chugging down the water lately too :)

Offline shelter

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 27, 2012, 07:33:21 AM »
I am constantly thirsty! There is never enough water to be had. If I leave the house without a water bottle there will be panic! Don't worry becca, apparently a lot of people worry about the lack of symptoms. Maybe just be thankful that you are doing ok atm!

Offline ChelleS

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 27, 2012, 07:45:47 AM »
I am so happy to be able to move over to the pregnancy forum :-) I just got my first BFP on the 24th after nearly 2 years of TTC. I'm still in shock and have been testing every day to make sure lol should get my blood test results on Tuesday and think I'll feel better about it then. We'd been trying for so long but now that I'm pregnant I'm a little freaked, just don't know what to expect! I'm 4 weeks today with a projected due date of 2/3/2013 I think :)

We're not planning to tell anyone until 12 weeks but my parents and Father-in-Law are visiting us this weekend and it's extremely hard not to just blurt it out! We did tell a super close couple friend of ours since they're pregnant as well, 8 weeks along, so that's made it easier being able to talk to her about it :)

I'm feeling very lucky as I'm not having too many symptoms yet. Mild cramping throughout the day, low back pain, was nauseous earlier this week for a couple days but fine since, headaches have probably been the worst thing, then just ready for bed by 8. I'm do happy for everyone and excited for this crazy journey we are all about to take!! We should start an email group or something to keep in touch since these forums get so long! Just tips we can pass along to each other if we come across them, or support if anyone needs it. Just a thought :) anyone interested??

Offline Meeyo3

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 27, 2012, 07:54:05 AM »
Lol becca yup all of is different but looks like your having symptoms for sure. I am extremely thirsty too when im not drinking something cold i get very moody and panicky lol. Looks like thats a symptom we are all getting :). Im always eating icys, drinking water and gatorade. I so happy that im a mommy to be. Congrats to us guys. Woke up nauseated today :( i praying that i be as less sick as possible during these 9 months

Offline shelter

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 27, 2012, 08:21:17 AM »
Wow chelle! You must be so stoked! 2 years of trying, I thought 6 months felt like forever. I would be happy to ditch this clunky app forum and move to email or even a private Facebook group ( I think?? As long as no one else on fb can see that I am in it!)

Offline Meeyo3

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 27, 2012, 09:16:32 AM »
Congrats ChelleS im so happy for you. Its so amazing. Im scared as well. Are you counting from LMP or O day? I cant wait til 40 weeks are up lol

Offline Becca_

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 27, 2012, 10:11:45 AM »
Well I didn't know that thirst was a symptom but we all seem to have it! Yes I should be thinking myself lucky I'm not having terrible morning sickness, but it kinda makes it hard to believe I'm pregnant without the symptoms lol..
Chells that's brilliant news! And after two years of trying I bet it hard not to scream from the roof tops about your pregnancy! :) we're waiting until our first scan to tell people, but it's hard to not say anything especially being my first!