Author Topic: My mom can buy smokes but she cant even buy me my basic needs.  (Read 586 times)

Offline Iftheslipperfits

• View Profile
It makes me so pisses off I don't even want to live with her any more !

Offline Allyfoster

• View Profile
Re: My mom can buy smokes but she cant even buy me my basic needs.
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2012, 01:47:53 AM »
What do you consider basic needs? The US government says basic needs are clothes, food, shelter and hygiene products.

Offline Allyfoster

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2012, 01:50:24 AM »
I'm not saying that I'm on her side. But if it is like food or pads or something like that. You should be able to find help at like a social services. Make sure you have proof as well. Fashionable clothes aren't a must. A new phone:not a necessity. Lol.

Period Diary Forum

« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2012, 01:50:24 AM »

Offline SrfGrl

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2012, 10:27:05 AM »
Yeah, what are your basic needs? I get angry at my mom if she doesn't buy me fashionable clothes too, but you know, that's not really a basic need. Sometimes my mom doesn't buy me food, but that's totally different too. She doesn't buy it if it's too expensive or too unhealthy. But if my mom would smoke, I'ld get angry if she said something was too expensive, but she would have money for smokes.

Offline Allyfoster

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2012, 11:35:01 AM »
Basic needs are food water clothes and shelter an I think education.

A lot of teens think its unfair if their parents don't buy them a new phone or new shoes (when they already
Own 10 pairs).

A parent not meetin your basic needs is considered neglect. You can reach out to many sources. But first ask yourself what you want..

Offline Riley_Clark-Harris

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2012, 09:05:35 PM »
Hey. My dad is a Copland I hang out around the station a lot. I know that if ur legal guardian does not provide the basic needs, which r food water shelter clothing hygene products (pads toilet paper tampons shampoo soap toothbrush toothpaste and a hair comb or brush) and education until u r a high school grad, u can call the police and be taken out of ur situation. That is against the law and if smokes are more important to her than her own daughter, she does NOT deserve the PLEASURE of have one.

So if she is not buying any ONE of the things I listed, u MUST call the police or tell ur school principal. No matter how embarrassing it can get, nothing is more embarrassing than dying b/c ur mother is a total B****.