Author Topic: Any different Diets? Any suggestion  (Read 651 times)

Offline Jis30

• View Profile
Any different Diets? Any suggestion
« on: May 24, 2012, 08:16:11 PM »
Hello everyone; does anyone know of any different diet i can do??? I want to lose 40pound! Asap

Offline Kaleesi

• View Profile
Re: Any different Diets? Any suggestion
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2012, 02:26:33 AM »
Depends, do you want to lose 40 pounds and keep it off or is there an occasion coming up that your wanting to lose the weight but don't mind putting it back on later?

I did the lemon detox, that helped me lose a lot of weight but eventually put it back on once I started eating which is pretty crap ! So now I just stick to working out at the gym 4-5 days a weeks, TRY my best to eat right and use the spa and sauna a lot to help steam away my fat lol

Offline Softball13

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2012, 12:05:12 AM »
Depends, do you want to lose 40 pounds and keep it off or is there an occasion coming up that your wanting to lose the weight but don't mind putting it back on later?

I did the lemon detox, that helped me lose a lot of weight but eventually put it back on once I started eating which is pretty crap ! So now I just stick to working out at the gym 4-5 days a weeks, TRY my best to eat right and use the spa and sauna a lot to help steam away my fat lol
. How much weight did you lose from the lemon detox diet?  I'm trying to lose about 40lbs too and fast, but I want to keep it off and I will work my hardest to keep it off.

Period Diary Forum

« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2012, 12:05:12 AM »

Offline Blove

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2012, 08:37:42 AM »
A nutrient supplement company called 'metagenics' has a detox diet, but it actually a balanced diet that keeps you full but you lose lots of weight from it. I lost 3kg in a couple of weeks just with the diet. it cuts out wheat, most dairy, and sugar while telling you what you should be eating. I've never felt better and it's helped me with the lifestyle change I needed to make.

Offline Audri13

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2012, 01:37:13 AM »
Is the lemon detox hard?? I was going to do it because I want to lose 35lbs like in 50 days or less. And I want to keep it off and plan to keep it off. I was thinking of going vegan, because right now I am a vegetarian, but I eat fish. But I love my yogurt and cheese and stuff like that so what I was going to do is go vegan for 5 out of the 7 days and 2 out of the 7 eat normal vegetarian stuff. Also, I will go running everyday and do pushups sit-ups etc.  So please tell me how it went I really want to do the lemon detox thing. And do you know if it's bad to do it if your only 14 almost 15 doing this? I'm guessing not because it's called the master cleanse/ lemonade diet...

Thanks. :)

Offline MelanieLove

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2012, 11:22:34 AM »
Ladies... DON'T DO THE LEMON DETOX!!  It's HORRIBLE for your body! 
A detox cleans out the impurities in your body and flushes them out.  But, since you are drinking lemon juice (super acidic) and cayenne pepper (spice) and you are drinking that and letting it flush through your system... lemon acidic is very dangerous if you drink it alone...
READ #9 - http://ezinearticles.com/?The-Lemon-Detox-Diet---The-Truth!&id=1681538
Video - http://www.alfitness.com.au/article/id/137/pid/24/Lemon-Detox-Diet-Warning-/-Health-Risks

I am only doing this because most of your ladies are young and I don't want you guys to grow up with some health problems.  Now, how do you lose weight??

- Eat lean and clean!  Fresh fruits and veggies!!
- Protein; chicken, fish, and turkey are the best.  But when you eat it make sure its the size of your fist... No bigger.
- On your plate, fill up half your plate with veggies (either fresh like a salad or steamed or baked/grilled).  So  now, with half your plate is veggies then you have another half... So split that in half and then you will have enough room for your protein and the other spot is for a starch (potatoes, rice, pasta). 
- DRINK LOTS OF WATER!!!  This is what is going to "cleanse" your system.  :) 
- Stay away from: sugar, soda, and high fatty foods.
- 80% of weight lose is diet!! :)  So, eat healthy ladies.
- And then lastly, get out there and do stuff.  You guys seem younger so I don't recommend going to the gym and fully working out.  I would say, go on hikes with friends... Go to a local park and walk around.. Just be outside and active.

I hope this helps you ladies out!

Offline Bunnyhunny

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2012, 03:00:52 AM »
The sacred heart diets says you could lose 10-17 lbs in a week. It's a soup diet read about it at www.everydiet.org/diet/sacred-heart-diet