Author Topic: Teen mums!  (Read 81908 times)

Offline KittyCatt

• View Profile
Re: Teen mums!
« Reply #345 on: September 06, 2017, 08:12:15 PM »
Are you fkn serious? You're having unprotected sex because you're curious if you can get pregnant? i hope you're not pregnant, for the sake of any child you may have

Offline Infinitelove09

• View Profile
« Reply #346 on: September 06, 2017, 08:18:41 PM »
For one I've always been the type that loved kids! It's not that I'm just "curious" to see the outcome I did say I wanted a child..  Damn near raised all my siblings, I'm GROWN .. I take care of myself I don't need or ask for help from anybody and my boyfriend whose older than me is OBVIOUSLY grown also and takes care of himself also so with that being said it was nice of you to share your opinion but it's not needed it's very much irrelevant.. I've known my boyfriend long enough and we're both stable!

Offline KittyCatt

• View Profile
« Reply #347 on: September 06, 2017, 10:21:16 PM »
Being the type of person who loves kids, and actually having a child of your own are 2 completely different things. At 18 I find it extremeky hard to believe that you're stable enough to provide a good life for a child.
But whatever you reckon.
And good job adding that you practically raised your siblings, moar young girls who want kids add that in at some point. Again, totally different to having your own child

Offline Infinitelove09

• View Profile
« Reply #348 on: September 07, 2017, 06:09:54 AM »
You find it extremely hard to believe I'm stable when there's plenty of young people doing 10x better than people 10x their age or older, I don't know you just like you don't know me I know what my account looks like and I know how I'm living so I refuse to even keep entertaining a stranger if I want a child I will most definitely keep trying to have one like I said I will be 19 in a couple days it's plenty younger girls with more than 1 child and maintaining so don't tell me what you "think" or don't "think" I'm capable of doing . This post was to hear about other females who tried but didn't conceive I wanted to hear stories and see how long others tried until they got pregnant you obviously just on here to be judgmental so as I stated before your opinion is irrelevant! Loving kids and having one is most definitely two different things but people have kids because that's something they have interest in and something their willing to sacrifice things for so you sound ignorant.

Offline DisneyCG

• View Profile
« Reply #349 on: September 07, 2017, 06:17:54 AM »
If you are serious about trying (which your initial post didn't sound like maybe due to phrasing) then having sex 3/4 times a day will probably reduce your chances as sperm needs to be strong to conceive, that's why they recommend sex every 2nd day, throughout the month, not just on your 'suspected' ovulation day. Sometimes you will conceive from sex the day before ovulation day ...
unfortunately if conceiving was as easy as sex on one day, more than once it would have avoided us all a lot of stress

Offline Infinitelove09

• View Profile
« Reply #350 on: September 07, 2017, 07:21:57 AM »
I understand what your saying and yeah maybe I didn't make myself clear enough it wasn't so much of like at this very moment I'm trying to have a baby so I'm trying everyday or every other day it's more so of a .. damn can I have kids or not kind of thing because I do want a child of my own and whether I have one next month or next year it didn't matter because it would be good regardless.  In my previous relationship which was 4 years it's been plenty accidents or slip ups and not once did I end up pregnant then with my boyfriend now when I actually put time into trying it, still no baby so I was just basically trying to see what others thought of if that happened with them but your right and thanks for you reply.

Offline Infinitelove09

• View Profile
« Reply #351 on: September 07, 2017, 07:24:56 AM »
& my boyfriend and myself BOTH want a child that was discussed before we tried it out. We want one but we're not in a rush .. basically.

Offline KittyCatt

• View Profile
« Reply #352 on: September 07, 2017, 04:42:59 PM »
You've only been with your boyfriend a couple of months, how is that a stable relationship? Do you live together? Will he support you if you have a baby and can't work?
Yes, some young people who have kids end up doing a great job, but most don't earn enough, or have the maturity to do it all on their own. They still live with their parents, who do a lot of the work for them.
I'm not ignorant, I've been your age, earned what I thought was a good wage at the time. Now I'm old enough to know better. I have a child if my own, I know exactly what it takes to RAISE a child, not just HAVE a child. They're 2 completely different things.

Why don't you want to live your life first? What's the rush to have a baby? Enjoy your new relationship, with no responsibilities. Travel, save, but a house, set yourself up so you can provide the best possible life for your children.

I know that's not the answer you asked for, but as a responsible adult, im not going to give advise and encourage a teenager to have a baby

Offline Nicole10098

• View Profile
« Reply #353 on: May 28, 2018, 04:28:08 PM »
Me and my bf are finally ready to start a family and we want to know if there are any tips ect we could get from people who are also trying or already have kids i am 19 partner is 21 so just looking for tips and advice on what to help us

Online Ria1712

• View Profile
« Reply #354 on: August 16, 2018, 04:19:46 PM »
I know this thread is pretty dead but really wanted to put my input in here. I think the way that some of these so called mature adults are speaking is ridiculous. Everyone works different and if you were mature enough you could see that. I wish everyone that wants a baby a lot of luck.
My story so far, I am 21 yes I know I’m young. I start ivf in two weeks which is being funded by nhs so clearly they have been meeting with us for 2 years and agree we are mature enough and have good enough circumstances to raise a child. We have been together 5 1/2 years and ttc for 3 years. Lived together for 4 years + and currently about to get a mortgage. (Waiting on the right house) we both work full time and I have started my own business which I will continue to do from home when we have a baby so I can be home with the baby. 3 years ago things were a complete different story, we had jobs that were a lot lower paid and was just getting by each month while upgrading our home. Even with this from before we started trying we have a money jar that we would put change in to save for having a baby and put in everything we could afford. 3 years later were both now on nearly double the wage as since trying we have wanted to better ourselves and we live comfortably, I have also put myself through my degree and about to complete my masters this year. So yes being young and a parent isn’t always the best but sometimes it doesn’t matter as not everyone falls pregnant straight away and I also had a miscarriage 6 years ago I was 15. I was with a short term partner and was on the pill. My parents didn’t know and I lost my son at 18 +4. It was the worst time of my life and yes I was young yes it would of been hard but I would of done everything possible for my son. I worked after school and through the summer ( I know illegal but cash in hand) I did 14 hour shifts some days and all my money was given to my baby’s dad and we would buy anything needed every time we were together which was kept at he’s. He was 18 at the time and about to start uni but he got a job for the summer and used his money his parents saved for his future to put a deposit on a flat for us. Yes we were young and it would have been hard but we did everything we could to give our baby a good future as although he wasn’t planned he deserved to have the best life and I got to share that experience with my best friend who still is a close friend to this day. All I say is make sure you talk everything through as it can be a stressful and emotional journey even before the BFP