Author Topic: Help the weight wont go!!!!!!!  (Read 565 times)

Offline Amy-guy

• View Profile
Help the weight wont go!!!!!!!
« on: July 15, 2011, 08:15:19 pm »
Ever since I had my daught 14months ago I've found it very hard to shift the weight!!! I used to be a size 10 now a 14!! Want to loose weight for my hol to wear a bikini but not going to happen n am getting married next year want rid of left over weight!!!! Help someone please tried everything all ever do walk bike swimming!!!

Offline Mommy2be

• View Profile
Re: Help the weight wont go!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2011, 12:40:00 am »
Ok try this. Grapefruit in the morning. Apple mid morning. Tuna with celery, onion, bell pepper no mayo an no bread for lunch. Apple for snack between lunch and dinner. For dinner some sort of proten and veggies(the more the better). Excercize 30 min a day and follow the diet  for 1 month. If u fallow this tip u should loose about a pound a day. Hope this helps. It worked for me.

Offline Hiddenclassic

• View Profile
Re: Help the weight wont go!!!!!!!
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2011, 01:20:48 am »
What I've been doing is counting calories and doing about 30 mins of cardio work maybe three times a week and so far that has worked wonderfully for me. I know for me it seems I could not loose weight no matter what I did once I started counting and watching my calories I noticed drastic changes. Hope this helps!