Author Topic: Weight problem  (Read 633 times)

Offline Saramoyi

• View Profile
Weight problem
« on: July 17, 2011, 07:55:28 am »
Hello. I really need help. I gave birth exactly 10 months ago. Before I got pregnant I weighed 213. The last day before I have birth I weighed 237..After birth I came back to the normal and even better I went down to 200.. But now I weigh 245.. I keep gaining weight and I really don't understand why :'( I eat normally ( healthy ) and I walk a lot.. I try to eat the less possible so that I don't gain more but nothing seems to work. I'm getting almost depressed because of all this. I'm even thinking of getting liposuction .. Please help me. Thank you very much

Offline Baylorgirl13

• View Profile
Re: Weight problem
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2011, 03:07:27 am »
I have never been pregnant but when I started to gain wait I started to run. Usly I never run but it releaves stress and it makes time for you to think and the good thing is that u can run with a stroller so u can take your child.. This is a great way to lose waight. But don't worry if it doesn't go away quickly. It will eventually

Offline Mommy2be

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2011, 04:35:15 am »
Ok u can run but also try this with the running. Grapefruit in the morning. Apple mid morning. Tuna with celery, onion, bell pepper no mayo an no bread for lunch. Apple for snack between lunch and dinner. For dinner some sort of proten and veggies(the more the better). Excercize 30 min a day and follow the diet  for 1 month. If u fallow this tip u should loose about a pound a day.  Hope this helps.

Offline Saramoyi

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2011, 07:39:25 am »

Ok u can run but also try this with the running. Grapefruit in the morning. Apple mid morning. Tuna with celery, onion, bell pepper no mayo an no bread for lunch. Apple for snack between lunch and dinner. For dinner some sort of proten and veggies(the more the better). Excercize 30 min a day and follow the diet  for 1 month. If u fallow this tip u should loose about a pound a day.  Hope this helps.
You write this to everyone.. And that is a bad diet. Not everyone eats tuna. I don't.. I've been told by many people that doing diets like that is very bad...

Offline Saramoyi

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2011, 07:43:25 am »
I have never been pregnant but when I started to gain wait I started to run. Usly I never run but it releaves stress and it makes time for you to think and the good thing is that u can run with a stroller so u can take your child.. This is a great way to lose waight. But don't worry if it doesn't go away quickly. It will eventually
Thank you for answering. I try to do as much walking as I can. I swim alot, I always take walks with the baby I try to eat healthy just doesn't seem to want to go down :( and the worst thing is I keep gaining and gainging weight and I don't know where it comes from

Offline Mommy2be

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2011, 07:05:12 pm »

You write this to everyone.. And that is a bad diet. Not everyone eats tuna. I don't.. I've been told by many people that doing diets like that is very bad...
Yeah I do because it works. And if u don't eat tuna then eat chicken. Yeah I lost a pound a day but every one is different. Im not saying do it I'm just saying try it if it don't work don't do it.

Offline Beautifulsin

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2011, 03:58:02 am »
I went to a dietision (not sure the spelling) she told me it's important to eat a nice sized breakfast. Oat meal or eggs are good maybe with fruit or yogurt. A medium lunch and a small dinner.  With a snack in between. She also said to take the weight you want to be at and add a one in front of it and that is the amount of calories you need to eat to get to and maintain the weight. So say youwant to weigh 200 you need 1200 calories to get to and maintain that weight. Also continue walking and swimming. Good luck and contests on the baby.

Offline Beautifulsin

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2011, 04:00:23 am »
Sorry that was suppose to say congratulations on the baby not contests.