Author Topic: "AM I PREGNANT" questions here  (Read 562498 times)

Offline Bianca2011

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
"AM I PREGNANT" questions here
« on: October 10, 2012, 05:04:46 PM »
This posts is for anyone to post asking questions of the symptoms ect that ladies can reply to if they choose. Have your questions answered here. I would like to not see another am I pregnant post outside this post. Thanks ladies. Xxx

Offline K.SpencerWalsh

• View Profile
Re: "AM I PREGNANT" questions here
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2012, 05:05:57 PM »
Brilliant! Thanks Bianca!

Offline Kitten21

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2012, 06:34:03 PM »
This posts is for anyone to post asking questions of the symptoms ect that ladies can reply to if they choose. Have your questions answered here. I would like to not see another am I pregnant post outside this post. Thanks ladies. Xxx

Hun perhaps ask forum support if they can make it a sticky topic so that it'll be in view if young women have that specific question.

Offline Bianca2011

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2012, 06:44:48 PM »
Yea I'm going too hun. Thanks xx

Offline Kaitiejo

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2012, 07:27:59 PM »
LOVE IT BIANCA!

Offline BlackandWhite

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2012, 07:28:28 PM »
Wonderful idea, should also help you out with needing to move the post to corret topic boards all the time.

Offline Cblock

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2012, 11:08:18 PM »
So I am bout 4 days late took an at home test n it was negative...so am I prego if not where's my period?

Offline Susiem

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2012, 11:42:41 PM »
Please go and ask your GP as we cant tell you. They may request a blood test to confirm whether or not you are pregnant. All of us pregnant ladies had to do this.  Your period could be delayed due to stress, irregular cycle, pcos, endo etc. 

Offline Kelmaraner

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2012, 03:47:12 AM »
Your period may be late due to a million reasons, it doesn't automatically mean you are pregnant, especially if you are late and a test is still showing negative, most tests are generally 99% effective from the day your period is due. You need to ring your dr and go from there if you still don't have a positive test or your period.

Offline Qwerty

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2012, 09:05:26 AM »
Im 26 days late, i missed my period on the month of september. Had sex once but with protection. I had 2 negative hpt, so the doc gave me MPA Provera for medications. Is it effective?

Offline Bianca2011

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2012, 02:58:23 PM »
Im 26 days late, i missed my period on the month of september. Had sex once but with protection. I had 2 negative hpt, so the doc gave me MPA Provera for medications. Is it effective?
I would push for an u/s hun. Xx

Offline Linds65543

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 11, 2012, 05:16:45 PM »
Question, my boyfriend and I are trying to get pregnant it's been a little hard since I was on the depo for almost 9 years and we just finally decided to have a baby. Now It didn't take me long to have a normal period and now that I have I have this app on my phone to track the days I'm fertile does anyone know if that honestly works?

Offline Bianca2011

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 11, 2012, 05:35:10 PM »
Hey Hun, I used this app to track mine as I wasnt trying and it was accurate for me (except I ovulted early lol fell preg with my son) some ladies it's good for others not. Try an ovulation kit on the day it says your ovulating a couple times then you'll know xxx

Offline Linds65543

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 12, 2012, 12:02:30 AM »
Ok thanks cause he found the app and thought lets try it and if it doesn't work then ill try the kit thanks again hopefully we get pregnant soon that would be an awesome Christmas present for our family since they all have been waiting for years lol

Offline Akhylys

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 12, 2012, 12:18:01 AM »
Hi me and my boyfriend has sex for 2 nights before 3 and 2 days of my period without protection and my period is one day late. İ dont think that it is possible to get pregnant since i wasnt fertile but do you yhink that it can be?