Author Topic: "AM I PREGNANT" questions here  (Read 551208 times)

Offline BlackandWhite

• View Profile
Re: "AM I PREGNANT" questions here
« Reply #15 on: October 12, 2012, 12:39:07 AM »

Hi me and my boyfriend has sex for 2 nights before 3 and 2 days of my period without protection and my period is one day late. İ dont think that it is possible to get pregnant since i wasnt fertile but do you yhink that it can be?
Hey honey, just because you were on your period still does not mean you don't have the risk of falling pregnant, your risk is lower but it's still possible, 1st reason being is because the sperm can survive in your ovarian tubes for 5 days and if an egg is released before that 5 days is up it is fertilized.
2nd reason being is random ovutalion, it's pretty much self explatory.
I was blessed with my baby boy due to random ovulation on my period and doing the deed with my amazing partner and soon to be amazing daddy, we only have 10weeks left until we are full term :)
I recommend that you take a pergnancy test if your period still does not come with in a day or two, after that seek medical advice from your doctor. Best of luck

Offline leah1647

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 12, 2012, 12:47:07 AM »
Hello everyone! I have been wanting to conceive for the last 3 months and I haven't had much luck. In the month of August, I started my period on the 20th and it ended the 24th, I had unprotected sex on the 30th, 31st, and the 2nd and 3rd of September. On the 17th of September I started bleeding but it wasn't heavy as my period always is when I start. I continued this very light bleeding until the 24th. The second day of this bleeding I had very sharp pains and I could tell they weren't cramps. The sharp pain continued for an hour or so. I'm only 21 and have no idea what's going on. Hoping to get some sorta feedback on what happened/went on. Please and thank you -Leah

Offline wonderwall

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 12, 2012, 06:55:36 AM »
I had my period for 6 days and on the 6 day I had unprotected sex. 2 days later I had pink spotting and cramps, it's only been a week since i had the unprotected sex so it's too early to tell if I am pregnant but I thought you couldn't get preg whilst on your period, also I've been off food and felt bloated and today my breasts have started to hurt.

Offline Susiem

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 12, 2012, 10:13:16 PM »
Many women have fallen pregnant whilst on their "period". We are all different. Take a test in due course and find out, best of luck:)

Offline Kelmaraner

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 13, 2012, 02:57:09 AM »
Leah, if you bled from 17th through to the 24th it's highly unlikely you are pregnant, if you are ttc you will find the ttc board more helpful. If you count that bleed as a period wait until your next period is due and then take a test.

Wonder wall, many women do fall pregnant on their period although the chances are slimmer, wait til your next period is due then then take a test.

Offline Maddy!

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 13, 2012, 04:39:26 PM »
Just posting to get this back on the front page :-)

Offline BlackandWhite

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 13, 2012, 05:46:32 PM »
Think I will do the same. Sticky Topic please Forum Support??

Offline BlackandWhite

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 14, 2012, 01:01:49 AM »
Bring back to the top.

Offline K.SpencerWalsh

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 15, 2012, 05:18:28 PM »
Ditto : )

Offline Bianca2011

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 16, 2012, 03:27:57 PM »
Bump

Offline Yourlovediary

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 16, 2012, 04:15:58 PM »

Anyone got this feeling before?
by
Yourlovediary
 on 16 Oct, 2012 11:44
Post actions - Post #1
Af due in 7 days , me and bf had sex a day before i ovulate according to this app . After that a few days after i had alot of white creamy discharge ( tmi Sorry :/ ) but then we did it again 3 days ago and it kinda hurt when we did it the next morning i had like a tingly feelings im not sure what it was but it was really weird and today im having the same feeling its on and off no pain just a weird feeling . Anyone had this before ? What could it mean ?

Offline Bianca2011

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 17, 2012, 07:42:05 AM »
Bump

Offline Yourlovediary

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 17, 2012, 11:07:09 AM »
What do you mean

Offline Sunshine0161006

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 17, 2012, 08:21:36 PM »
I got my period on sept 30 - i had sex with my husband on oct 6 - i have a copper iud and he had a visectomy a couple months ago (he never sent in the sample to confirm it worked) i'm concerned bc I've been feeling nauseous - can I be pregnant?

Offline BlackandWhite

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 18, 2012, 06:14:52 PM »

Anyone got this feeling before?
by
Yourlovediary
 on 16 Oct, 2012 11:44
Post actions - Post #1
Af due in 7 days , me and bf had sex a day before i ovulate according to this app . After that a few days after i had alot of white creamy discharge ( tmi Sorry :/ ) but then we did it again 3 days ago and it kinda hurt when we did it the next morning i had like a tingly feelings im not sure what it was but it was really weird and today im having the same feeling its on and off no pain just a weird feeling . Anyone had this before ? What could it mean ?
If your period doesn't come on time, take a pregnancy test. On the other hand there as been a really nasty stomach bug going round, so it may also be that and you would need to see a doctor about both a possible pregnancy or bug, if you are still unwell and your period doesn't show.