Author Topic: "AM I PREGNANT" questions here  (Read 551207 times)

Offline Bell23

• View Profile
Re: "AM I PREGNANT" questions here
« Reply #30 on: October 19, 2012, 09:42:27 AM »
Hi all, I understand the only thing that will really answer my question and put an end to my worrying is the doctors but I can't wait until then, I have just got to ask.

I don't really track my period per se but I do know when it's due, I can tell how many weeks in between and then I get cramps etc. Last cycle began  15th of sept, I counted and if I have 28 day cycle I'm now 6 days late! I suspect I have a 30 day so probably four days late. No sign of cramping but strange feeling in my stomach like a strange stirring( I am also waking up very gassy, TMI?) . Any ideas ?

Offline Bianca2011

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 21, 2012, 05:32:00 PM »
This posts is for anyone to post asking questions of the symptoms ect that ladies can reply to if they choose. Have your questions answered here. I would like to not see another am I pregnant post outside this post. Thanks ladies. Xxx
Bump

Offline Isa_bela103@me.com

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 21, 2012, 05:59:16 PM »
So my period is now 9 days late. In the 7th day late i took the test and it came out negative but im still scared cuz my period hasnt come yet and this morning i woke up feeling little nauseous'
Any ideas ?
I really need help cuz im really anxious and nervous! 

Offline Bianca2011

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 22, 2012, 03:26:37 AM »
So my period is now 9 days late. In the 7th day late i took the test and it came out negative but im still scared cuz my period hasnt come yet and this morning i woke up feeling little nauseous'
Any ideas ?
I really need help cuz im really anxious and nervous!
Being anxious and nervous could be what's delaying it. I highly suggest a blood test from the doctor. Xxx

Offline Bianca2011

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 27, 2012, 07:03:42 AM »
This posts is for anyone to post asking questions of the symptoms ect that ladies can reply to if they choose. Have your questions answered here. I would like to not see another am I pregnant post outside this post. Thanks ladies. Xxx

Offline Aimee91684

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 27, 2012, 08:41:49 AM »
Ok ladies I am now Four days late, nauseated, super tired, and very moody, haven't had any signs af is starting, we have been ttc since August but I had negative hpt should I just wait and test again if I don't start af? Or should I just think my af is delayed because I want it so badly?

Offline Marley

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 27, 2012, 09:04:58 AM »
Hey I just wanted to know if its normal to miss your next period after taking the morning after pill or could this mean it may not of worked? I took the pill last month which resulted in me having 2 periods that month which I heard was normal (the second period only lasted 3 days) any thoughts? Thanks

Offline Bianca2011

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 27, 2012, 03:37:14 PM »
Ok ladies I am now Four days late, nauseated, super tired, and very moody, haven't had any signs af is starting, we have been ttc since August but I had negative hpt should I just wait and test again if I don't start af? Or should I just think my af is delayed because I want it so badly?
Wait then test again. Maybe get a blood test from doc. Xx

Offline Katiedid81

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 28, 2012, 08:35:00 AM »
My niece was born even after her mother took the morning after pill. So it is possible to still be pregnant. They say it doesn't work if you already are pregnant...go see a doctor.

Offline Mary

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 28, 2012, 04:34:01 PM »
Hey I'm new to this I was just wondering I've been trying to fall pregnant for the past year and a half until I found out my hubby had low sperm count he's been taking vitamins to help its been around 1month and a little  during the time I'm ovulating I have sexual intercourse with my husben now my periods are 3 days late I don't want to give my hopes up but I've been getting really bad sharp pains nearly everyday for 2 weeks i get bad tummy aches so I want to now is it my period or could it really be that im pregnant I don't want to get a pregnancy tester because I just don't want to give up my hopes like I always do :(

Offline Marley

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 28, 2012, 05:45:41 PM »
My niece was born even after her mother took the morning after pill. So it is possible to still be pregnant. They say it doesn't work if you already are pregnant...go see a doctor.
Oh wow, I was gonna wait until Thursday to take a pregnancy test cause then it would mean iv skipped this month- however yesterday I could of swore I had my period cause I was getting period pains and just sort of thought I had it but I couldn't check as I was out in a boat and when I got home there was nothing- is that normal?

Offline Susiem

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 28, 2012, 06:59:44 PM »
Ladies take a test and see your GP for blood works. They can only tell you for sure, we cant. Good luck with your results.

Offline Aimee91684

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 03, 2012, 08:44:19 AM »
Bump

Offline Samm103

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 05, 2012, 12:58:09 AM »
Just posted to try put it at the top again :)

Offline me.and.him

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 05, 2012, 10:00:42 AM »
Hello. A little over a month ago my bf and I dry humped without clothes on (sorry) and I was ovulating and he precam. I was wondering if it was possible to get pregnant like that? I have been having pregnancy symptoms and my periods are very light and only last about 2 days. Thank you!