Author Topic: "AM I PREGNANT" questions here  (Read 550706 times)

Offline AngelaFox

• View Profile
Re: "AM I PREGNANT" questions here
« Reply #5310 on: May 10, 2018, 12:37:16 AM »
Take a test!

Offline slayera

• View Profile
« Reply #5311 on: May 11, 2018, 01:47:01 AM »
How long after a missed period could you get a positive test?

I’m a week late, around the time of when I was suppose to have my period I got sharp cramps in my abdomen area. Spotted once and started spotting clear fluids. I thought it was my period, but after the first day I realized I have never gotten cramps before I actually started to bleed.
I’ve been pregnant only once before, I had these exact same symptoms and signs. Could I be pregnant again and have negative results?

Offline Ccvilla21000000

• View Profile
« Reply #5312 on: May 20, 2018, 11:17:18 PM »
I just started birth control pills on May 6, 2018 and I have irregular periods and Idk when I ovulate. Last Wednesday me and my bf had sex and he came In me and then I took my birth control pill at 9 something at night and then on Friday morning I eat a bowl of cereal and then I went to take my pill after I took my pill I threw it up right away and then  on Saturday morning I went to take my pill after eating a bowl of cereal and then after I took my pill I threw it up right away and then at 11 somthing at night me and my bf had sex again and he came In me and then on Sunday night I took my pill at 9 somthing at night. Could I be pregnant and If so when should I take a test? My last period was on May 6, 2018 so I am taken pills to regular my period so I am suppose to get my period on May 27th but Idk If that's going to happend because I am irregular.  Any advice would help. Please and thank you.

Offline Courtney9234

• View Profile
« Reply #5313 on: June 11, 2018, 09:56:12 AM »
Hello im just wondering if you can get symptoms before you think your about to miss your period? I usually have sore boobs before my period but i dont this time, just really red and sore nipples. They hurt when i wear a bra or touch them. Its not an infection or anything. I just havent had it before.. im not not if im pregnant but its definatly possble being ive had unprotected sex everyday of myfertile days....

Offline beautyqueen1505

• View Profile
« Reply #5314 on: June 26, 2018, 10:34:53 AM »
Hi. I have been on birth control for about a year now, never have missed a pill & take it around the same time every day (add or subtract 1 or 2 hours). i had sex with my boyfriend & the condom broke. Im on my last week of pills before my period & im wondering if i should skip it & take my next pack since sperm can live in you for 3-5 days. I also have some pain in my abdomen a couple days later Am i going to get pregnant?? Should i skip my period?

Offline Michele1980

• View Profile
hi lm new here
« Reply #5315 on: July 01, 2018, 11:08:45 PM »
Hi every one here im a 38 years old woman and i had for 4 years my iud 2 months ago i took it off to try to have a baby and now its being a lil hard to consive im really sad

Offline AngelaFox

• View Profile
« Reply #5316 on: July 02, 2018, 12:37:00 AM »
2m is nothing really in ttc world Michele. Doctors won’t do any tests until you have tried for a year if you are below 35 and 6m if above 35. Just relax and have regular sex. Good luck!

Offline Courtneyleighx

• View Profile
« Reply #5317 on: July 08, 2018, 03:42:33 PM »
Hi, I’m new so just looking for a bit of advice really. I used to be on depo injection but came off it a while back and me and my partner have been ttc since... this past week I’ve had really bad nausea and I’ve been throwing up almost every night in a row. I read online about home made pregnancy tests and read about one mixing your urine with cooking oil... the only oil I had was sunflower oil so I poured a bit into a pot and used that... I read that if the oil spreads into little parts then it’s negative and if it all gathers then it’s positive, well at first it did spread but then it all gathered and formed one big oil clump so to speak. Just wondering if anybody has read about it before or actually was crazy enough to try it like me? lol

Offline AngelaFox

• View Profile
« Reply #5318 on: July 09, 2018, 06:09:58 AM »
Just buy a test. They are not expensive!

Offline sydneygill

• View Profile
« Reply #5319 on: July 18, 2018, 07:31:39 PM »
So, I had sex the day after my june cycle had ended, i got my period on time and it seemed completely normal for my beginning of july cycle. However i am experiencing what seem like to be pregnancy symptoms, tired, headaches, nausea and my lower abdomen feels weird, could i be pregnant? we used protection and i am on birth control.

Offline AngelaFox

• View Profile
« Reply #5320 on: July 19, 2018, 12:45:37 AM »
It would miracle if you were.

Offline Courtneyleighx

• View Profile
« Reply #5321 on: July 31, 2018, 04:09:16 AM »
Just buy a test. They are not expensive!

It had nothing to do with being expensive. I actually have 2 clear blue tests sitting in my kitchen drawer waiting to be used. Just didn’t want to get my hopes up then to use one and be upset by a negative outcome.

Offline Laceyj

• View Profile
« Reply #5322 on: August 23, 2018, 09:06:57 PM »
Hey girls.

I was drinking last weekend and usually the amount of alcohol I consumed would have had me at least tipsy but had no effect on me what so ever.

Offline SadieHallmark

• View Profile
« Reply #5323 on: August 28, 2018, 10:59:49 AM »
I think I might be pregnant. I track my ovulation and fertility and my husband had finished inside me the day after my suspected ovulation. I'm two days away from my period but two days ago my CM was slightly pink. I've been nauseous off and on (mostly on) for four days now and my face and ears have been flushed and hot since yesterday. It's not really letting up. I was peeing A LOT yesterday and I always pee a lot but this time it was more than usual and they were little pee breaks.. I don't know if I should take a test now or just wait and see if I have my period? What do you guys think?

Offline SadieHallmark

• View Profile
« Reply #5324 on: August 28, 2018, 11:06:01 AM »
I think I might be pregnant. I track my ovulation and fertility and my husband finished inside me a day after my suspected ovulation. I've my nauseous off and on for four days (mostly on.) I'm two days away from my period but two days ago my CM was slightly pink. Another thing is my face and ears have been flushed and hot, like a brining sensation since yesterday and it's not letting up. I was peeing A LOT yesterday and I normally pee a lot but this one it was more than usual and they were little pee breaks.. I don't know if I should just take a test now or wait and see if I get my period? What do you guys think?