Author Topic: For our future little miricles  (Read 57207 times)

Offline Alowe90

• View Profile
For our future little miricles
« on: November 01, 2012, 07:06:02 AM »
Hi ladies!!  Thought our post was getting a bit long so Iv started a new one filled with baby dust... Lets hope it brings us all luck on our journey to making our future little miricles xxx

Offline MrsR15

• View Profile
Re: For our future little miricles
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2012, 10:49:44 AM »
Love the title Amy! That's what we are hoping for. How's your tummy? I was feeling sick again last night

Offline Alowe90

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2012, 11:06:05 AM »
It's been a day and a half!! Iv been sick again at dinner haven't been able to eat a thing today and the smell of food makes me want to run in the opposite direction. I'm realy struggling at work because of my back and to top it all off Iv had people at work talking bad about me and I'm fed up of it all its so childish!! I'm an emotional wreck and can't wate to fall into bed when I eventually finish. Just to wake up and do it all agin. I hope I am pregnant!! Coz if not then I have the worlds worst bug!! How is everyone else doing? Xxx

Offline MrsW

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2012, 02:31:55 PM »
Good idea Amy ! 169 posts was a good effort though! I can't believe people at work are saying stuff about you coz of your back and now coz you're feeling poorly. It won't be a tummy bug!! It won't be! Xx Meghan how you feeling love? What are all of your symptoms at the moment? Xxx Kate how did it go at the docs? Dying to know!!! Xxx

Offline Alowe90

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2012, 04:31:42 PM »
I'm finally finished work!! But only for 8 hours :-( after a 14hour gift that sucks!! I so hope I get my bFP!!  It will break my heart if I do t. Xxxx

Offline Dejooo

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2012, 05:59:02 PM »
Helloo i hv been reading ur lasts post got married in dec and waiting for my bfp too everyone who married around it are hvng babies ... I really hope i cn join them tooo
This mnth didnt tried as was feeling reallyyy low bt today had a brown discharge i dnt knw wat it is as my af date is 9 nov :/ no symptoms no pain just felt a liitle af pain today
Baby dust to all of u :)

Offline Mustia

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2012, 08:18:02 PM »
I'm due to test on the 4th of Nov. it's very scary I have to wait to get better results. I've had headaches, light bleeding twice after ovulation.

Offline Katiedid81

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2012, 09:49:29 PM »
Doctors went well. He said I should be at a 100 hcg level now and it came back at 250  repeating the test on Saturday and hoping for over 500!! Got my blood thinners but I need progesterone and the pharmacy they have deliver it has no gas to make the delivery. Big problem here right now. All thegas stations are empty! I am on fumes right now and most likely won't be able to work tomorrow because of it! Aww shucks.lol. as long as I can get some progesterone. And I need to increase my thyroid medicine too but that doc didn't callIt into the pharmacy like he said he would. Grr. How are you all doing? Meghan did you test yet? Amy I hope you have a bfp!! Lisa that stinks with the opks. I used the smiley face ones. Worked for me!! Goodluck girls!!!

Offline MrsR15

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2012, 11:08:32 PM »
I am doing good. Today, I have been peeing like crazy! Still nauseated on and off but mostly at night. I usually feel better if I eat though. I am going to wait to test though until I am a week late, which would be next Wednesday. I really don't want to see another bfn. I also have been crying at the drop of a hat the last few days. I sobbed for 20 minutes today because a jacket was too big for DH. Lol! Amy- I am so hoping you get your BFP! It sounds so promising! I am so excited for you Katie :) It's such great news to have when things are so rough where you live because of the storm. So glad you're safe. How about you Lisa? How are you?

Offline MrsW

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2012, 05:06:20 AM »
Amy - hun I know that if it doesn't happen you will be heartbroken. But know you have 3 other friends to be heartbroken with you. Stay positive beautiful lady, it will happen, if not this time, soon. (but im sure it will be this time!our prayers will be answered!! )
Kate - awesome hcg level!! what will happen if you cant get the progesterone soon? hun i wish there was something that i could do to get the gas or get the drugs that you need! good news about the smiley faced opks. will get some tomorrow.
meghan- oh you poor thing! you sound like your are on a massive emotional rollercoaster! what does your dh say? This will be good news, all the tears, the illness I'm sure it will be worth it next wednesday! I'm praying double time for you and everyone here! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I am feeling a little sick today. I felt a bit dizzy during my math lesson and a few hours after that we had a fete and I ate a hotdog (minus the bun as
i am gluten intolerant) and I have been feeling bloated, gassy and sick all day. Not fun. (I'm def not pregnant as I had af last weekend - but it was only 3 days.....but it was really heavy. I'm sure there was gluten in the hotdog. So don't read too much into it! LOL !!!) But I just don't feel well enough to bd, even though this is our every second day day... I have a plan!!!! and illness doesnt factor into my bd plan!

Offline MrsW

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 02, 2012, 05:11:41 AM »
dejoo - the brown discharge could be implantation bleeding?
Mustia- that may also be implantation bleeding?  good luck to both of you!!!

Offline MrsW

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 02, 2012, 05:15:19 AM »
sorry, Im on fire tonight! I just got the laptop back and wasn't sure if you knew that you could also access this forum on your computer. (it really makes replying to everyone a lot easier, I type in sticky notes and can scroll on your posts and answer everyone easier) wasnt sure if you knew but here is the link...
http://period.tapandtrack.com/forum/index.php?board=20.0

xxxxxx Lisa

Offline Dejooo

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 02, 2012, 05:30:54 AM »
Congratulation katie really happy for u and realllyyyy hope allll goes well for u :)
And best of luck to others i hope u alll get ur bfp this mnth
I dnt want to get my hopes up as its really heartbreaking to see af after hoping for bfp :(
Lots of baby dust for all amazing ladies

Offline Katiedid81

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 02, 2012, 07:54:09 AM »
Thank you dejoo! Lisa the doc was able to get some samples from another office so Dh will pick them up for me today as I have no gas! Staying home today cause of it. And they don't know when they'll get it back! If I don't have the progesterone my levels will drop and possibly cause a miscarriage again. Yesterday they were at 8 which is a little low so I definitely need the supplements! Keep rubbing my belly and telling my little bub all will be ok. Trying to keep calm in all this craziness! Started the blood thinner injections last night and they think that's the major problem because of my mutant gene that causes blood clots. I do know about the website, it's the only way I stay on here cause as far as I see I can't download the app on my droid (just changed from iPhone). Was so happy I could stay on here with everyone!

Meghan you sound like me last week! I cried at everything! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you and man do you have willpower!

Amy hun, I hope this all means you'll see that second line!!

I keep thinking now funny it is that in all this chaos going on around me that this is when I find out I'm preggo! What a story to tell! I am really hoping this sticks but I feel confidant about it! Especially with everything going on. Its just a test I guess lol. And keep thinking with the numbers being over double what the doc said they should be that what if it's twins! I will count myself doubly blessed!! Good luck all!

Offline MrsR15

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 02, 2012, 11:18:00 AM »
My poor little sickies! Feel better soon Lisa! I hate when the BD plans go awry!