Author Topic: For our future little miricles  (Read 59763 times)

Offline Stella27no

• View Profile
Re: For our future little miricles
« Reply #15 on: November 02, 2012, 11:39:32 AM »
hey ladies, good luck to you all, i have  been following your thread!! want to join in but need to af first as i had a m/c last month...im excited to try again as i thought i could not get pregnant as been trying for six yrs on and off. thnk you for the link to the computer been looking for it but thought it was only for i phone so really pleased.. baby dust to you all xx

Offline MrsR15

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 02, 2012, 12:31:07 PM »
Grrr! It cut off the rest of my post! Katie- I am so glad you're getting the supplements you need for that sticky baby! It's wonderful that in the midst of chaos, you can get such a miracle! As for me, I think I'm out. Started cramping slightly this morning so I am sure AF is gonna show late. Holding out hope for Amy and Lisa now! Guess its on to next month for me...

Offline Alowe90

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 02, 2012, 03:32:19 PM »
Sorry for the late reply had a realy horrible day! Im so glad ur bub is looking good for you Katie it's amazing all this can be happening and in the middle ur little miricles is forming!!

Offline Alowe90

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 02, 2012, 03:34:37 PM »
Sorry pushed botton too early lol. Megan I hope you are wrong and AF stays away!! Lisa I hope ur feeling better and u can get bk to bd'ing soon!! I want to send u an extra special thank you because I honestly don't k ow how I would have managed with out ur support these past few weeks!! This is ur month I'm sure!!!! Xxx

Offline MrsR15

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 02, 2012, 05:35:12 PM »
She is here.... Sigh. I am out! Feeling bummed so I am at home in bed. Decided to make some homemade potato soup to make me feel better. I need comfort food. Cramps are getting worse so I know it's AF. Stupid irregular cycles!! Hope you ladies are fairing better than I am.

Offline MrsW

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 02, 2012, 08:46:31 PM »
Kate - I'm so glad you've got some samples to get you through. I really hope that your levels don't drop and your little bub will stay sticky! Do you have to have the injections the whole way through your pregnancy or just the start? It will be a good story to tell but most of all the miracle of something so wonderful and joyous can give you hope... especially when you are surrounded by so much devistation and can live through it... its something that we can all hang on to. I keep seeing the news and I think of you every time! Twins would be very, very cool ! xxxx
Meghan- I'm so deeply sorry for you. I cried when i read your post. I was so sure. We are here for you and will always be, no matter how long it may take. Take some time to feel. Then do some things that you have probably denied yourself (I've done this a few times now) have a wine, a bath, oysters, runny eggs and of course your homemade potato soup.  much love xxxx
Amy- another horrible day? Oh no hun! What's going on? Thanks for your lovely words! I feel the same about you too! You have answered my questions for so long now ( right from when I did my first ever post about how happy I was when I finally got a positive opk after almost 3 months without an af after bc, you answered..... and it started from there....)
Kate, Meghan and Amy - we are all so lucky to have the support of one another. The good times and the bad are so much easier to get through when you have friends like you! I'm lucky I've found such wonderful, caring girls to go on this journey with me, so thanks to you all too! OK  enough of the love fest! LOL  xxx
I'm feeling better. I did manage to seduce my dh late last night when I felt a little bit better! LOL

Offline MrsW

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 02, 2012, 08:50:58 PM »
I have been trying to post the above message for 3 hours!!! The link stopped working on my computer... The app stopped working on my phone... I finally gave in and paid for the pd pro app and now I have access everywhere!! I don't get it! But all my data has not come across from my old version to the new! What do I do? xx

Offline Katiedid81

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 02, 2012, 09:41:00 PM »
Aww meghan i thought for sure youd get that positive :( im so sorry
Amy i still think maybe the horribleness means good things are coming
Lisa i am so glad to be a part of this group too! Its been so nice being able to talk to people about whats going on with me! Im so nervous about the blood test tomorrow morning :/ what if the numbers go down :( ill be devastated!

Offline MrsR15

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 02, 2012, 09:46:02 PM »
Yeah it's a bummer but I am not gonna get discouraged yet... It's only been a few months. I am going to try and just enjoy my hubby and enjoy this time. I am thankful for all of you and we will keep being here for each other. Lisa- this app has been acting weird for me now too. It keeps cutting my posts off. I am so glad you shared the link though. Much more convenient! (And I am glad you got to seduce your mister :D) I wanted to today but then stupid AF had to show up!

Offline MrsW

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 02, 2012, 11:22:01 PM »
Stella-  sorry about your mc! hoping your cycle returns to normal quickly and you can bd straight away! xx

Offline MrsW

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 02, 2012, 11:30:08 PM »
Kate - The numbers wont go down hun! They are so high! You have your sample drugs and more to come so things will be ok. Stay positive and strong lovely!
Meghan - I'm so relieved you arent disccouraged yet. That sounds like an excellent plan! xxxx

Offline Alowe90

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 03, 2012, 04:45:38 AM »
Megan I'm sorry AF showed up! But it's good ur not getting discouraged! This is a difficult journey and we will all make it together. Katie try not too worry about ur levels dropping I have faith in ur little bub! And Lisa u are lucky u can seduce ur man lol any time I start getting a little freaky I have to run to the loo to this up (tmi I know lol) I'm an emotional wreck and the tiny little things I turn into a drama lol never mind hopfily it will all be worth it. Well AF is due tomorrow n still no sighns of cramps. I started getting them 5 days before she actually arrived last month so I'm hoping its a good sighn. My bbs are sore in a completely different place from normal AF boobs I think. Normaly it's near my underarm thy hurts but the whole top half of my bbs are sore right from my nipple to the my kneck and they are very full... I sooooo hope I'm pregnant ... If not i think I am in for the worlds worst AF!!! I need lots n lots n lots of baby dust!! Xxxx

Offline Alowe90

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 03, 2012, 05:44:52 AM »
I think I spoke too soon... Sort of AF twinges starting!! I hope I'm wrong!! Xx

Offline MrsW

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 03, 2012, 06:41:48 AM »
Baby dust. Baby dust. Baby dust. Baby dust. Baby dust. Baby dust. Baby dust. Baby dust. Baby dust. Baby dust. Baby dust. Baby dust. Baby dust. Baby dust. Baby dust.  That enough? Lol xxx fx for you love!

Offline MrsW

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 03, 2012, 06:55:58 AM »
Just come back from dinner with my dh , my BFF and her dh. She is 26 weeks and tonight I felt her little girl kick! It was amazing!! Wow! Can't wait for that! Xx