Author Topic: For our future little miricles  (Read 59650 times)

Offline Alowe90

• View Profile
Re: For our future little miricles
« Reply #30 on: November 03, 2012, 07:02:47 AM »

Offline Alowe90

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 03, 2012, 07:06:30 AM »
Lol thanks for the baby dust Iv sprinkled it all round me haha!! I only had one twinge then it passed and I threw up????? Grrrrrrr I just want to know already but I'm too scared to test!! I know what u mean it was one of the girls last days at work yesterday as she is due her little baby in 3 weeks!! You can actually see it moving now!! It's amazing. She doesn't know what she is having so makes it more exciting!!   Will any of u ladies find out what u were having when that magical moment comes? Xxx

Offline MrsW

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 03, 2012, 07:12:20 AM »
Don't be scared! Just do it! Lol I will Definatley find out. I'm so impatient about everything I'm sure that it's not actually a surprise that I'd want to know! Lol what about you?

Offline Alowe90

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 03, 2012, 07:31:13 AM »
I'm going shopping tonight so I'm gonna buy a test and do it in the morning!! At least then if its bfn then I can prepare myself for AF instead and won't be as down when she comes. I don't think I do want to know I like the whole guessing thing but I might be different when the baby is on the screen and all I have to do is ask and I will find out!! My DH would prefer to know but only because he has No patiance what so ever lol xxx

Offline Alowe90

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 03, 2012, 08:25:09 AM »
Change of plan again ... It's defiantly AF cramps!!  They are slowly getting more intense. I think I'm onto next month... Oh we'll never mind it just not meant to b this month xxx

Offline MrsR15

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 03, 2012, 09:21:55 AM »
Oh no! It's not over until she shows her ugly face. Hang in there Amy! And even if its not this month, we will all get our BFPs. Katie- try not to worry. I believe that everything is going to be jut fine and you're going to get that healthy baby. Lisa- lots and lots of baby dust your way!

Offline Alowe90

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 03, 2012, 03:00:55 PM »
TMI warning....... I have had diarrhea for the past hour but now the cramps have stopped... Could that have caused the AF cramps?? Can that be a sighn or am I just looking for a miricles now?  Xxx

Offline Katiedid81

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 03, 2012, 04:20:12 PM »
Amy I don't know what that means. I know they say constipation is a sign but let me tell you that's not the case with me!

Got my second results today and hcg went from 250 to 553! More than doubled! I'm still just so nervous. They increased my progesterone because that level is low and I just hope everything's ok. Going for a sonogram on the 12th which feels forever away! No more hcg tests though cause they said the levels were beautiful. I may call and ask for one in the middle of the week anyway though and for them to check my progesterone and my thyroid again.

Hope all you ladies are well!!

Offline MrsW

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 03, 2012, 04:26:48 PM »
Meghan is right Amy ! It's not over until af shows her ugly face. Buy the test, and take it. You really have some strange stuff going on with you at the moment. So different from the last few months. I think the cramp you have felt are def from the diarreah! Xxx

Offline MrsW

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 03, 2012, 04:29:27 PM »
Kate that's great news! What was your progesterone level this time? Xx

Offline Alowe90

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 03, 2012, 04:39:12 PM »
I'm so glad things are going well for u Katie!  U sure do seam to have a lovely sticky baby there!! DH wants me to wate till I'm at the doctor on Monday and take a test there that way he will b able to give me advice either way!! Xxxx

Offline MrsW

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 03, 2012, 05:08:57 PM »
That's good. Only a day to wait!

Offline MrsR15

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 03, 2012, 06:08:19 PM »
Such great news for you Katie! Just keep positive. It's all going to be wonderful :)
Amy- I get excited reading your posts! It looks promising. Just keep hanging in there until Monday. We are here for you guys!

Offline Katiedid81

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 03, 2012, 07:45:00 PM »
Progesterone was at a 6 which was lower than Thursday so they upped my supplements. It's on the lower side of normal then they want to see. I may ask them for another test in the middle of the week just to see what's going on with the numbers. I think if I see the hcg at over 1000 I'll feel a lot better and see the progesterone rise.

Amy only one day to wait! I think that's a smart decision by your husband. :)

Offline MrsW

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 03, 2012, 08:02:30 PM »
Kate can you request blood tests or does it have to come from your doc first because of your situation? Xx