Author Topic: For our future little miricles  (Read 58351 times)

Offline Barkley1109

• View Profile
Re: For our future little miricles
« Reply #705 on: June 08, 2015, 04:44:48 PM »
Help!!! 7 days late but negative test any help

Offline MermaidInWonderland

• View Profile
« Reply #706 on: June 08, 2015, 08:50:07 PM »
Did you test in the morning? If not test right when you wake up. That's when the Hormone is most concentrated.

Offline Barkley1109

• View Profile
« Reply #707 on: July 14, 2015, 09:47:14 AM »
Ok a new month and another late af I'm 5 days late should I wait till Friday morning to test??

Offline Marissamj

• View Profile
« Reply #708 on: July 15, 2015, 01:17:01 AM »
to be honest I cry pretty hard with every negative test...
I feel for everyone having troubles...
BABY DUST!!! Best of luck to you all! <3

Offline kaelacc

• View Profile
« Reply #709 on: September 22, 2015, 02:52:39 PM »
I just took a pregnancy test yesterday and had a BFP!! I've been super bloated and emotional and constipated (I know, TMI). I took two clear blue tests and they both came out positive. I had dreams last night about bleeding badly and miscarrying. Today I keep looking at the tests to ensure myself that in really pregnant, but I'm terrified that something will go wrong. I'm just wondering anyone who has conceived before has felt this way? This is my first pregnancy and I'm 21.

Offline Megan0614

• View Profile
« Reply #710 on: February 09, 2016, 11:33:05 PM »
Hi everyone, I'm new to this app and I've been reading a lot of yalls post. I am also ttc, last month I randomly became allergic to cheddar cheese an was feeling sick every morning, but my period came a week early which was odd to me cause even after that I've still been feeling a little off. All test I've taken say negative but we're still trying.

Offline Albie

• View Profile
« Reply #711 on: February 10, 2016, 06:35:45 AM »
Hi guys I'm new to this forum. Been trying for about a year and a half and found out last October I was finally pregnant. Miscarried in late November and was told to wait until February to try again. Getting really nervous as I'm getting older. I'm 36 turning 37 this year

Offline Uptownprincess13

• View Profile
« Reply #712 on: March 20, 2016, 12:09:51 AM »
I don't understand all the lingo. I am new to this group. Married in July. I have been trying since. It doesn't seem promising at this point but positive nonetheless   Wishing luck to everyone!! I am joining this as I am the only one in my social circle interested in having a baby and it would be nice to have a group to talk to about it. My husband is supportive but he is a guy lol :). He isn't sure what to say when I get disappointed Im sure. Sweetest man but not sure at this point if I should talk to my doctor or wait it out. I have a 14 yr old so I know it happened once. Talk to you guys later. Baby dust for everyone

Offline Valentika

• View Profile
« Reply #713 on: July 23, 2016, 10:06:13 AM »
I've tested 4, 3 & 2 days before AF with all BFN. So now that AF is supposed to be here and I've got nothing, I'm afraid to test. I don't want to see another BFN.

This shouldn't be so hard.

Offline MariiahB

• View Profile
« Reply #714 on: May 31, 2018, 04:12:40 AM »
Hello ladies! I am NEW to the forum but familiar with the period log.

My husband and I have been TTC going on 2yrs... I have very Irregular cycles, i had gone a yeah and 4 months with no cycle but miraculously the last 2 months I have started them on my own, no meds or nothing so WOOHOO!.. so we are hoping and praying my body regulates itself and eggs are dropping left and right lol and of course the swimmers get to them on time! ORAYING AMD CROSSING OUR FINGERS FOR TWINS. But will be happy with however many!!!!!!

Offline Lilyesmom

• View Profile
« Reply #715 on: September 23, 2018, 07:41:11 AM »
Hi All!
My name is Nicky and it’s my first time posting to this forum. I found out at the beginning of the month that I have a huge cyst on my left ovary and they will be taking it out in July. I have from now until July to get pregnant. I’m a teacher though so hoping to conceive before the end of November. I actually think I’m pregnant now because od the flutters and contractions in my uterus but I’m not even due for my period until October 12 so can’t test for awhile. Your posts uplift me and make me smile. :)

Online AngelaFox

• View Profile
« Reply #716 on: September 23, 2018, 10:29:06 AM »
Lilye, you still have got 19/20 days to go til period. Things what you are feeling right now are more likely to be ovulation rather than pregnancy symptoms.