Author Topic: Got any guy questions? Well im here to answer them within 10mins:)  (Read 5960 times)

Offline Niamhy11

• View Profile
Ask anything:)

Offline Razz

• View Profile
Re: Got any guy questions? Well im here to answer them within 10mins:)
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2012, 02:38:59 PM »
I went out with a guy but he was doing things that I didn't think were right so I broke up with him. Then we became good friends for about a year. Then a few months ago I found out he still really likes me and irritated me to go out with him. I said no so he got really angry and has recently being saying horrid stuff about me and my friends, threatening me and he also dislocated my shoulder and punched me on the arm so I have a massive bruise that covers my whole elbow!! I have started just totally ignoring him and pretending he doesn't exist but I still feel really hurt and empty inside. He has put all his mates against me and I m scared. I feel depressed all the time and have given up trying to look good cos he just calls me gay or laughs a lot. What shall I do?????? I am only 12.

Offline Niamhy11

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2012, 02:57:52 PM »

I went out with a guy but he was doing things that I didn't think were right so I broke up with him. Then we became good friends for about a year. Then a few months ago I found out he still really likes me and irritated me to go out with him. I said no so he got really angry and has recently being saying horrid stuff about me and my friends, threatening me and he also dislocated my shoulder and punched me on the arm so I have a massive bruise that covers my whole elbow!! I have started just totally ignoring him and pretending he doesn't exist but I still feel really hurt and empty inside. He has put all his mates against me and I m scared. I feel depressed all the time and have given up trying to look good cos he just calls me gay or laughs a lot. What shall I do?????? I am only 12.

Okay well first of all you really need to tell an adult about him hitting you,that's outta hand. You really need to have a good convo with him and tell him that you just want to be friends and that's final,and he dsnt just want to be friends but more tell him no and that he can eitheir be friends with you or not and if not tell him to stop saying nasty things about you and to leave you alone and if he doesn't want to bother being your friend he shouldn't bother saying that stuff about you! Also you shouldn't be letting yourself get into a mess think about him that's just what he wants to happen!! Xx

Offline Razz

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2012, 04:29:05 PM »

Okay well first of all you really need to tell an adult about him hitting you,that's outta hand. You really need to have a good convo with him and tell him that you just want to be friends and that's final,and he dsnt just want to be friends but more tell him no and that he can eitheir be friends with you or not and if not tell him to stop saying nasty things about you and to leave you alone and if he doesn't want to bother being your friend he shouldn't bother saying that stuff about you! Also you shouldn't be letting yourself get into a mess think about him that's just what he wants to happen!! Xx

Thanks for the help. :) I have tried to talk to him but he just ignores me or insults me. He also hangs around with this tough guy who beat me up when I said leave me alone. I can't help thinking about it cos all his mates sit near me all the time so they can annoy me. It is a nightmare. I even had loads of nightmares that made me scared. I don't like even going to school any more. 

Offline Niamhy11

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2012, 02:29:57 PM »
Should I close or open my eyes while giving a blow job? Sometimes with my eyes closed its just awkward!

Well I don't have any experience with that but do what feels right!you could also try both.x

Offline Blinkblink

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2012, 04:32:45 PM »
Hi girl :) how old are u?

Offline Natalyxo

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2012, 07:51:15 AM »
Well i'm 13 and I really like this guy, I think he's really cute, sweet and funny. We've shared a couple moments and laughed together a few times, ive caught him looking briefly once or twice, and I just really like him and don't know what to do, what do you think?

Offline MissAmberDuffie

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2012, 06:48:57 AM »

My boyfriend and I are getting pretty depressed about not getting pregnant I have only been trying for a month and I feel like its my fault because I was on bc, my period doesn't come till Thursday according to this app and I have taken two test both came back bfn but I have been getting symptoms and argh ! It's just getting to me :'(

Offline Loveydovey123

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2012, 06:16:48 PM »
In the end would a guy rather his fiance be a virgin or already of had sex with another guy?

Offline ijabmj06

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2012, 11:59:13 PM »
Ok so I've been involved with this guy for the past 2 months.. He a little bit of a weed head... But we have both agreed he would slow down...we both have only a year of school left before we finish with our BA.... The problem is the company he continues to keep is interfering with the agreement we have made and his progress in school...he's not the best with standing up for himself n telling his friends to leave...should I cut him off until he ready to make a change? Or should I stick it out with him... I dnt want to be in a unhealthy relationship

Offline baby-g

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 31, 2012, 04:42:30 AM »

Um I'm just expressing my opinion here but I don't quite think he should be given the option to "be friends" especially if he's taken it as far as dislocating her arm? Or punching her? I think he should be seriously dealt with if that's the case and definitely speak to an adult about that... I'm sorry to here that he has been that violent against you but if he is doing that to a girl at 12 years old, what will he be like when he gets older?? Definitely not acceptable.

Offline baby-g

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 31, 2012, 04:50:53 AM »
In the end would a guy rather his fiance be a virgin or already of had sex with another guy?

Every guy is different.. Some guys prefer for themselves to be your first time so that you are pure to them. Especially if you are getting married. Whereas other guys like it when you've had some experience in sex and have a bit of confidence, hope I helped :-) x

Offline baby-g

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 31, 2012, 05:00:07 AM »
If anyone needs advice, PM me! ❤

Offline Softball-lou99

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 31, 2012, 02:34:13 PM »
So one of my best friends is a guy! Every time we walk by someone they ask if we are going out.. We both look at eachother and say no! But as we all to class he always makes me laugh... Then on day his best friend said " look its Romeo and Juliet" right when we walked up!! My friend kinda tries to shut him up but I did nothing! I'm starting to have feelings for him but I don't know how to express them??! Help!!

Offline baby-g

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 02, 2013, 12:05:42 AM »
So one of my best friends is a guy! Every time we walk by someone they ask if we are going out.. We both look at eachother and say no! But as we all to class he always makes me laugh... Then on day his best friend said " look its Romeo and Juliet" right when we walked up!! My friend kinda tries to shut him up but I did nothing! I'm starting to have feelings for him but I don't know how to express them??! Help!!

Hi sweety, looks like they're trying to get a rise out of you, but the best thing to do is ignore them. If that's no help, maybe you could talk to a teacher you trust who could talk to the whole year group about "bullying" (of course they won't mention your name). If you are starting to have feelings for him, maybe you could just try and catch him on his own, build up your confidence, and spill  it all. He should understand and from what you say, he might have feelings for you too! Hope this helps, good luck! Xxx