Author Topic: Got any guy questions? Well im here to answer them within 10mins:)  (Read 5727 times)

Offline Niamhy11

• View Profile
Re: Got any guy questions? Well im here to answer them within 10mins:)
« Reply #15 on: January 02, 2013, 09:44:55 PM »
So one of my best friends is a guy! Every time we walk by someone they ask if we are going out.. We both look at eachother and say no! But as we all to class he always makes me laugh... Then on day his best friend said " look its Romeo and Juliet" right when we walked up!! My friend kinda tries to shut him up but I did nothing! I'm starting to have feelings for him but I don't know how to express them??! Help!!

Hi girl, well If your trying to express
Your feelings I think you should let it all out. As you guys have been friends for while now I think he would understand that feelings have developed,it's no biggie!X

Offline ~MusicLover13~

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2013, 11:33:09 PM »
Hey! I met a guy in second grade an we were best friends. We did everything together. By forth grade I really like him but I moved away. I haven't seen him since. Then suddenly he's in one of my classes and I like him. A lot. I don't know what to do. I told my two closest friends f. One of them are in that class with us. She always asking who I like and stuff like that. I know she remembers but she's just teasing but I don't know what to do. I want to tell him before my friends teasing gives it away. Wht should I do?

Offline NansNans

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 16, 2013, 06:21:44 AM »
I have been living with my boy friend for 3 years now and I love him very much but when we first got together I was I little wild. Of course he knew that since the beginning. There was a time in the beginning that I felt like it was not going to work out and I did not love him. So I messed up and cheated. I regretted this for years but had never had the currage to tell him. He is like the hulk when he gets mad*. So he went out a few days ago and he bumped into that one guy and his brothers and told my boyfriend everything. Now my boyfriend doesn't trust me, and brings it up any chance he gets. I feel like I lost him, he doesn't act the same with me. How can I show him I have changed? Or what should I do or say?

Offline Shimmerstone

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 21, 2013, 04:03:25 AM »
Ask anything:)

I am 12 and I like this boy and I am sure he likes me. Am I old enough 4 a relation ship. In one week I start yr 7  and I turn 13 in may.

Offline RudyKay

• View Profile
Shy Girl
« Reply #19 on: January 23, 2013, 02:13:01 AM »
I've been going out with this guy for about 5 weeks.  We've hugged a lot but we haven't held hands. We have trouble talking to each other because we're both pretty shy.  Please help me! What do I say? When do I say it? How do I say it?

Offline Hollywood7777

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 27, 2013, 11:14:41 PM »
Look. If he didn't listen to u and they didn't stop when u tell them to and they hit u. Then u need to scream at them when they they tease u. And u need to punch back when they hit u. And don't worry about getting into trouble the person that throws the first punch should get into the trouble not u because u r the one defending yourself. Just tell them off but always remember to stand ur ground. If u back off they will know they have gotten to u and they will think they have won.

Offline Smiles300

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 05, 2013, 04:58:32 AM »
Last year there was a guy I liked after just starting high school together. We walked and talked and then a rumour got started that we were going out, but we werent. I liked him a lot, although my mum said I wasn't aloud a boyfriend until year 9. One day I got his phone number off a friend and texted him asking if he would go out with me. He said that he would like to talk so we Arranged to meet up at a tree in the courtyard at our school. My other friend beat me there and told him that it was all a joke. I was crushed. After about 3 days of the truth eating me alive, I texted him the truth about what happened on a friday. The next school day he wasn't there, and I felt that it was my fault. He was away for 3 weeks, and after that I found out that he had tonsillitis. He hadn't bothered to give a single thought about me. About another week later I talked to him and he said that he didn't know whether or not he wanted to I out with me, and then he said that he didn't want to ruin our friendship. After about 10 weeks of an avoiding ignoring each other I'm starting a new year at high school, and I want to know whether we can still be friends, and if so do I talk to him or does he talk to me??? FYI, I don't like him anymore. I saw the truth and that he isn't right for me as a boyfriend but maybe as a friend???

Offline Scaredlittlegirl

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 16, 2013, 08:37:16 AM »
I have a boyfriend and he is really sweet and nice.  I really like him but whenever I'm talking to him he kind of tunes out just a little.  What should I do?

Offline Audrie

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 18, 2013, 09:43:55 PM »

Ask about guys,periods,and sex ask away will answer if i know
by
Loveydovey123
 on 07 Dec, 2012 23:47
Post actions - Post #1
any questions???

Reply #1
by
Audrie
 on 18 Feb, 2013 21:40
Post actions - Post #2
Okay so it's about a guy that I like and he knows bout it and I'm like his best friend but my friend Angelique gets in the way when I try to talk to him and him and her are better friends than me so I'm practically invisible to him and all she does is mock me I kno that I shouldn't be her friend anymore but she like Knows everyone so if I tell her off then I will be the laughing stalk of the whole school! What should I do!? :(

Offline Hunter Hayes lover ❤

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 20, 2013, 01:32:33 AM »
Im 14 My best friend has been hangin out with another girl i know she has other friends and stuff but now she hardly textes me anymore so i am trying to do the same back to her my friend is 14 and she hangs out with a 19 year old and the girls bf i just don't know what to do i ask her about it but she got all. Mad

Offline baypage

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 23, 2013, 10:17:34 AM »

Ok so I like this guy and he told me that he likes me (he knows I like him). But he is a little bit scared to ask me. What do I do??

Offline PerkyPenguin

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 06, 2013, 12:00:04 AM »

Ok so I like this guy and he told me that he likes me (he knows I like him). But he is a little bit scared to ask me. What do I do??

You could ask him out urself

Offline AlysonA

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 10, 2013, 11:41:44 AM »

Just ask him out yourself or you'll be waiting for along time before Anyone makes a move. The sooner the better. :)

Offline beatrice

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 21, 2013, 05:58:29 PM »
There's this guys I like a alot... We have never dated I think he likes me but he has a girlfriend who is like 2 years older than him and she is super mean. We were playing around today and she like got in my personal space on purpose because he was like "Hheeeyyy Beatriceee" and he gave me a really funny smile. He was just joking around but I don't really see him do that to other girls... Does he like me? What shoulde I do?

Offline Love_ya12

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 05, 2013, 08:51:13 PM »
Okay. Here is the thing, my bf broke up with me. And me and him have known each other sense pre-k!! He broke my heart and now he wants to date on of my BFFs!! What's the crap is wrong with him!? Now everyone is asking me my promotion to date him!!!?!! It makes me so mad that even my BFFs r asking these questions. And I am only 12 in the 6th grade.