Author Topic: Got any guy questions? Well im here to answer them within 10mins:)  (Read 5726 times)

Offline Kittydevil32799

• View Profile
Re: Got any guy questions? Well im here to answer them within 10mins:)
« Reply #30 on: May 13, 2013, 09:37:56 PM »
So one of my best friends is a guy! Every time we walk by someone they ask if we are going out.. We both look at eachother and say no! But as we all to class he always makes me laugh... Then on day his best friend said " look its Romeo and Juliet" right when we walked up!! My friend kinda tries to shut him up but I did nothing! I'm starting to have feelings for him but I don't know how to express them??! Help!!

That's what me and my boyfriend Brandon were like before we started going out. Only it would be MY friends teasing us. Since we were (and still are) video game junkies, they would say "Hey! It's Anya and Marcus!" (Characters from our favorite game Gears of War.) It was annoying. But in the end, our feeling took over the both of us and we started dating. So my advice is to just wait until he starts showing interest to tell him. Hoped this helped.

~Stay Fabulous

Offline bmdean1205

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 21, 2013, 06:21:09 AM »
So one of my best friends is a guy! Every time we walk by someone they ask if we are going out.. We both look at eachother and say no! But as we all to class he always makes me laugh... Then on day his best friend said " look its Romeo and Juliet" right when we walked up!! My friend kinda tries to shut him up but I did nothing! I'm starting to have feelings for him but I don't know how to express them??! Help!!
Omg I'm having the same problem! My guy friend always meets me at my locker and walks me to class and everyone asks if we're dating but we're not!

Offline rachael122

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 23, 2013, 07:31:20 AM »
This guy really likes me and I only found out about 2 weeks ago and he doesn't know that I know but I am starting to like him back but I am a coward and won't say anything about it cause I can't express the feelings as I'm only 15 and I haven't had a boyfriend. What should I do about it. Or should I just keep things as it is. BTW all our friends think we should go out

Offline Niamhy11

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 26, 2013, 09:08:16 AM »
This guy really likes me and I only found out about 2 weeks ago and he doesn't know that I know but I am starting to like him back but I am a coward and won't say anything about it cause I can't express the feelings as I'm only 15 and I haven't had a boyfriend. What should I do about it. Or should I just keep things as it is. BTW all our friends think we should go out

Hey, well it's ok that you have never had a boyfriend at 15 as most people wouldn't!so don't worry about that. Seeing as he doesn't know that you know he likes you,makes it a bit trickier to say anything at all to him. Maybe try leaving hints for him to pick up on, so that he feels more confident about the whole situation and makes a move. You could even get one of your friends to tell him that you like him so that he knows! If you don't feel comfortable or confident enough making the first move then wait for him too ( don't wait too long though), if he likes you it should be soon:)
If you do make the first move don't be worrying, he likes you so he will more than likely say yes!
Good luck   Niamh xx

Offline Mimi1011

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 31, 2013, 12:30:35 AM »
My guy friend who said he likes me but says that parts of him like other girls abd because of circumstances we are just friends what should i do i want to know if he really likes me

Offline StarMaddy⭐

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 01, 2013, 08:25:48 PM »
Hi I'm maddy and I'm having problems with a guy...I've loved him for 7 months now and he doesn't know. We have the best relationship I've ever had with anyone! He's everything to me...I can't help but think ill never get him, because if I tell him I like him but he doesn't feel the same way, everything I've EVER loved could be gone...I need help...literally writing this I'm crying!

Offline Mimi1011

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 02, 2013, 01:56:10 PM »
Hi I'm maddy and I'm having problems with a guy...I've loved him for 7 months now and he doesn't know. We have the best relationship I've ever had with anyone! He's everything to me...I can't help but think ill never get him, because if I tell him I like him but he doesn't feel the same way, everything I've EVER loved could be gone...I need help...literally writing this I'm crying!
im really srry i know how you feel in order for you to figure this out how does he act around you does he talk to other girls and how long have you known him

Offline StarMaddy⭐

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 02, 2013, 06:25:40 PM »
He talks to other girls but actually one of the things we have in common is singing so he will start serenading me! Once after his scene in our school musical I told him I was crying cuz he's incredible and he kissed me on the cheek! He's very physically close to me but not sexually just like hand on shoulder serenading, barely hug, inviting me to touch his new buzz cut when he hates other girls touching his hair, etc. he spends most of his time with me when there are other girls who like him around him!  I've known him for2 years but we were never really "friends" until 9 month ago!

Offline StarMaddy⭐

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 02, 2013, 06:41:28 PM »
Ok I'm only 13 but I absolutely love him. He is the one for me!! I can't imagine myself with anyone else!!!

Offline Me!!!

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 06, 2013, 05:43:14 PM »
Ask anything:)
How do you squirt during masterbation

Offline narwhallover101

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 09, 2013, 06:15:58 PM »
Well I like this guy in my class but he has a girlfriend and me and his gf r good friends and I want to get over him but I can't . Somedays idc but somedays I like him. I'm happy for him and his gf, and I want to get over him help please

Offline Lfishy

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 18, 2013, 11:52:52 PM »
How can I get a boyfriend cause all my friends have like five a year and my last boyfriend everyone didn't like. He also ended up moving to Texas.

Offline ❤Me❤

• View Profile
Girl best friend
« Reply #42 on: June 30, 2013, 05:42:51 PM »
Ome of my best friends is a girl but she been really enoying. She is hugging and kissing me on the cheek nearly the whole time.
One of my others friends think she is gay and in live with me but I don't want that.
Could she be realy in love with me or not?
Xx

Offline iloveyoubaby

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 22, 2013, 11:07:33 AM »
so I started dating this guy a couple weeks before school ended and it was going really well but then we never saw each other and we barely talked we only texted so I kinda lost feeling. plus summer was coming and I really didn't want a relationship in the summer and neither did he. so I ended it. but now im regretting things and I still really like him and I find myself thinking about him all the time. everyone says he still likes me but he never texts me and I don't want to text him because im afraid he hates me but everyone begs to differ. idk what to do please help!!

Offline Minionsruletheworld

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 10, 2013, 04:52:28 AM »
Ask anything:)

Ok so there is this guy and apparently he likes me. But I don't like him. My friends keep teasing me and think I'm to shy to tell him I like him and stuff. But i seriously don't like him. So how do in explain it to my friends and tell him in a nice way?. Thx : )