Author Topic: ASK ME ANYTHING YOU NEED  (Read 871 times)

Offline XxxXlittlemissnaughtyXxxX

• View Profile
ASK ME ANYTHING YOU NEED
« on: December 27, 2012, 09:28:32 AM »
hi girls , I know everybody has problems whether it be a pregnancy scare boyfriend /girlfriend troubles weight issues anything seriously we all have it and if you ever need to ask a question ask me I won't judge you and ill do my best to advice you on what you could do :) and if you dont want to share it on here pm me :)

Loveya all <3

Offline KourtKourt

• View Profile
Re: ASK ME ANYTHING YOU NEED
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2012, 03:29:18 PM »
Hi, I'm new to this and I'm not sure how this whole forum thing works. Can you help with this?
hi girls , I know everybody has problems whether it be a pregnancy scare boyfriend /girlfriend troubles weight issues anything seriously we all have it and if you ever need to ask a question ask me I won't judge you and ill do my best to advice you on what you could do :) and if you dont want to share it on here pm me :)

Loveya all <3

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2012, 04:38:58 PM »
Hi, I'm new to this and I'm not sure how this whole forum thing works. Can you help with this?

Loveya all <3
Yeah sure what are you being troubled with? X

Period Diary Forum

« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2012, 04:38:58 PM »

Offline ColorMeBeauty

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2013, 12:17:00 AM »
My sister has separation anxiety as a result of the incident she was involved in. how do I help her??

Marí<3

Offline ❤Boycrazy❤

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2013, 11:55:23 AM »
My sister has separation anxiety as a result of the incident she was involved in. how do I help her??

Marí<3

If you have an iPhone or webcam you can FaceTime her wherever you go or if you leave let her hold on to a walkie talkie or be on the phone with you for the first 10 min you are gone and always reassue her u are coming back

Or leave her with one of your FAVORITE MOST PRECIOUS things so she knows you will always come back because you would never leave with out it.

Offline Mkaylar0x

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2013, 07:47:34 PM »
Hi, I have two questions. 1. How to become less shy. I am a super shy person, the point to where it is bad!! 2. Is it normal to feel fat at the age of 12? I look at myself and I think I'm chubby I wish I could know what people think of the way I look if I'm fat, chubby, or skinny :/

Offline ColorMeBeauty

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2013, 08:45:15 PM »
Hi, I have two questions. 1. How to become less shy. I am a super shy person, the point to where it is bad!! 2. Is it normal to feel fat at the age of 12? I look at myself and I think I'm chubby I wish I could know what people think of the way I look if I'm fat, chubby, or skinny :/
Honestly I used to be shy but then I found my 2 best friends and they helped me be one more comfortable with myself and more outgoing like my sister.

Tbh I'm chubby right now but I eat a healthy diet everyday and stay active.

Mercy~x

Offline Kittydevil32799

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2013, 09:24:40 PM »
Hi. Ok. So my BF Brandon wants to kiss me. I'm really excited about it! But here's the problem. This'll be my FIRST kiss and I have braces. I need help pronto.

~Stay Fabulous

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2013, 02:06:28 PM »
Hey him I'm 15 an I have braces they don't get in the way atall so don't worry :)