Author Topic: Girls Thinking About Suicide  (Read 64876 times)

Offline Hollywood7777

• View Profile
Re: Girls Thinking About Suicide
« Reply #15 on: January 19, 2013, 11:13:28 PM »
I know exactly what you mean!!! I've just had to move from QLD to NSW and I miss my friend so much that I actually hurts. I feel so sick. And like my legs are always really shaky and I just don't care about anything anymore. It really sucks. But I would never kill myself(I'm too scared to do that anyway.

Offline Alyssa BB

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2013, 09:18:35 PM »
Most of the time you just feel like crap because you dont like the way you look or bullies and i hate when i hear people say "aw she/he is only seeing a therapist because she wants attention." I think bullies need to grow and realise that what they are doing is illegal and harmful. At school ive never really been bullies because and i feel weird saying this but im lucky.. Like im thin, pretty and tall. Sometimes at school i see bullies pick on certain people and i go up to them and i give a long speech to them. It draws a crowd.

Offline chloe987

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 21, 2013, 02:52:26 AM »
Hi, just been having a read through some of the young ladies who have wrote in. This is so sad to see, I too was once a 15 year old girl who self harmed and was even taken into hospital once because of a suicide attempt. Looking back the problems i had then are a distant, meaningless memory. And so many wonderful things have happened to me since! Iv seen my little brothers & my god daughter grow up, i have fell inlove with an incredible man iv left all that sadness & anger behind and am thankful i have life every day.

I'm not saying your problems don't matter and that they arnt a big deal, I'm just saying, get through it today, and tomorrow. I promise you that one day you will look back & you'll be so suprised as to how differently you will feel.

Pain is only temporary and will not break you if you don't let it. Remember you have 60/70 years left of good health dont throw all that away.
If any of you feel like a talk, feel free to inbox me i am here almost 24/7 and would love nothing more than to hear from you.
- remember, iv been there!
X

Offline ecarr4dance

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 21, 2013, 07:35:16 AM »
Lately it feels like I am good at nothing. My "best friend" has a new best friend and leaves me in the dust. But out of nowhere she tries to be all buddy buddy. And then I have to deal with the pressures of being a dancer.Sometimes enough is enough.

Offline Shadowhunter_Chick

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 21, 2013, 11:22:40 AM »
Well this is not about girls doing suicide but it is suicide. Well I was at my friend birthday sleep ova there were 4 other girls. My friend dad was across the street at a guys house for drinks. I was like 2 in the morning and we herd this loud scream the guy across the street my friends dad was a guy hanged him self. It was the most scariest day of my life cause we were all 9

Offline Hello kitty chick

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 22, 2013, 07:59:02 AM »
Girls every day think of suiside, but I know what I am talking about cause I have been there for a while everything goes down hill but try and look at the things that u should live for!

Offline cdefranco

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 22, 2013, 02:07:25 PM »
I used to think about suicide a lot. I still do, but not as much. I did harm myself, but I stopped. Everyone called me stupid and crazy, including my entire family. But I learned to ignore and I'm kinda okay now :)

Offline Mwtobe

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 22, 2013, 04:37:52 PM »
I just want a way to stop self harm. I just want to escape. I've been so bad recently.

I self harm too ;( then last year i read a topic on the internet on how to help DECREASE self harm, it really helped, i still self harm but its wayyyy less obvious. Heres what i do 1)i tighten my fists with my fingers it makes me feel a bit better
2)i bite ( i know it sounds horrible, but its much better that cutting ) the area from my thumb to wrist.
When i used to cut, ppl used to c it and  Stop talking to me thinking im suicidal, however when i started these no one noticed them and my arms look ALOT better !!!
Hope i helped :)
Madoxx

Offline Jessica☆

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 23, 2013, 03:29:41 AM »
I have noticed a lot of posts about suicide lately and I think they should all be posted in one spot, so we can try to help everyone, because a lot of those posts go unread and unnoticed, Do you girls know how I can make this a sticky topic?

Love,
❤BoyCrazy❤

This is a great idea!! Message me if you need to talk and need someone understanding :)

Offline ColorMeBeauty

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 25, 2013, 05:01:56 PM »
I have noticed a lot of posts about suicide lately and I think they should all be posted in one spot, so we can try to help everyone, because a lot of those posts go unread and unnoticed, Do you girls know how I can make this a sticky topic?

Love,
❤BoyCrazy❤
I've been suicidal since I was 11 and I'm 15 now. I don't know what's wrong with me. Some days I'm happy others I feel like killing myself. I recently had a incident and I tried to hang myself. My twin Xio (you might know her as Marí) she was the one who saved me from killing myself. I've been a wreck lately. Xio is in the hospial and I recent just got out like last Friday. I feel like I have nothing to live for. I hate life and I don't know why. 

Mercy~

Offline Hexacopter

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 25, 2013, 11:38:31 PM »
Have you guys read The Secret Life of Bees? If you're having a tough time, you should read it. It's inspiring and you'll see how suicide can affect others. Please think about it.

Offline Milly13177

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 26, 2013, 07:38:34 AM »

Love,
❤BoyCrazy❤

I've been thinking about killing myself lately and i think that would help a lot of people we need support

Offline Goth_Chick

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 27, 2013, 08:17:13 PM »
I feel so depressed...

Offline White_lion

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 29, 2013, 09:34:10 AM »
I have gone through extreme depression lately.. And last year.. I attempted suicide.. I drank a cup of bleach.. As soon as I did, I threw it back up. It burned, and I cried. For the week following that, I coughed up blood all during school. Kids would ask if I was ok, and I would say yeah just leave me alone.
 Now I've come to realize.. That God has me here on this earth for a reason. If I wasn't supposed to be here.. God wouldn't have created me! Today, I may have thoughts about suicide.. But I remember how Much my family really does love me, behind the yells and whips they love me and I am so blessed to be alive and on this earth.

Offline Wonderwoman3752

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 29, 2013, 07:18:35 PM »
I have gone through extreme depression lately.. And last year.. I attempted suicide.. I drank a cup of bleach.. As soon as I did, I threw it back up. It burned, and I cried. For the week following that, I coughed up blood all during school. Kids would ask if I was ok, and I would say yeah just leave me alone.
 Now I've come to realize.. That God has me here on this earth for a reason. If I wasn't supposed to be here.. God wouldn't have created me! Today, I may have thoughts about suicide.. But I remember how Much my family really does love me, behind the yells and whips they love me and I am so blessed to be alive and on this earth.

Ahhhh Standing Ovation!!!!!!!! I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOO proud of you! If every girl realized this, life would be a lot easier! I am sooo proud of you.  You overcame the bad thoughts that the world was drilling into your head! You rose in the midst of hard times and overcame them! I am sooo happy for you! This made my day! :D