Author Topic: Girls Thinking About Suicide  (Read 66204 times)

Offline Hollywood7777

• View Profile
Re: Girls Thinking About Suicide
« Reply #30 on: January 30, 2013, 04:36:26 AM »
I have gone through extreme depression lately.. And last year.. I attempted suicide.. I drank a cup of bleach.. As soon as I did, I threw it back up. It burned, and I cried. For the week following that, I coughed up blood all during school. Kids would ask if I was ok, and I would say yeah just leave me alone.
 Now I've come to realize.. That God has me here on this earth for a reason. If I wasn't supposed to be here.. God wouldn't have created me! Today, I may have thoughts about suicide.. But I remember how Much my family really does love me, behind the yells and whips they love me and I am so blessed to be alive and on this earth.

Ahhhh Standing Ovation!!!!!!!! I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOO proud of you! If every girl realized this, life would be a lot easier! I am sooo proud of you.  You overcame the bad thoughts that the world was drilling into your head! You rose in the midst of hard times and overcame them! I am sooo happy for you! This made my day! :D

That's great u care soo much about girls realizing that it will turn out ok in the future and its totally worth living for u go girls!!!!

Offline cdefranco

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 01, 2013, 10:37:25 PM »
Has anyone heard from Dasherion lately??? I'm very worried about her!!! Please reply :(

Offline Hollywood7777

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 02, 2013, 04:36:45 AM »
I dont know her sorry I couldn't have been any help

Offline Lips99

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 02, 2013, 07:57:42 AM »
I've been helping a friend recently, she self harms, & I always tell her that if she ever does anything to herself, noone in our grade or her family would recover. I also tell her that if she ever goes to self harm, do something else to take her mind off it. E.g. Go for a walk, write in a diary, or eat... If anyone needs me pm me.
My love goes to all of u.
Xoxx

Offline Ally(:

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 04, 2013, 04:23:37 AM »
If you are thinking about killing yourself today please just live till tomorrow and when tomorrow comes read this again!!

If your looking for a sign not to kill yourself this is it!

Stop.
Breathe.
And cry a little.

Thank you so much !
This was so much of a help.
Your a legend.
I was going to kill my self but I guess this was the sign I was looking for.
I owe you. Thank you!

Offline ❤Boycrazy❤

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 04, 2013, 07:10:32 PM »
If you are thinking about killing yourself today please just live till tomorrow and when tomorrow comes read this again!!

If your looking for a sign not to kill yourself this is it!

Stop.
Breathe.
And cry a little.

Thank you so much !
This was so much of a help.
Your a legend.
I was going to kill my self but I guess this was the sign I was looking for.
I owe you. Thank you!

Aww Hun I'm soooo happy to hear that you were helped! You deserve to be on this earth! :D when the going gets tough, the tough get going! And you are a warrior! Just keep going! There is a light at the end of your tunnel I promiss! :D

Offline Flowerpower13

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 04, 2013, 07:50:11 PM »
I've been feeling pretty down lately too. I feel like I'm unloved and unwanted! I went on a young womans retreat this weekend and all 80 girls had fun except me (I was on my period too). I tend to be more sad in my period but this time it's out if hand! I just don't know what I want to do with my life! I think about harming or suicide but I never would be able to do it. Im not talking to my friends anymore, or just anyone in general. I don't know if I want to be friends with my best friend! I don't know what to do, please help! *goes to eat more food*

Offline AlicesonnLovesYou

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 04, 2013, 10:10:50 PM »
In September of last year one of my closest friends was murdered at the age of fifteen just walking home from a football game. To see him buried 9 feet under must have triggered something in my mind. I miss him and I feel like all my other friends just hate me and wouldn't notice if I was dead. I don't talk to any one new because I don't get the point they'll hate me too. My best friends talk about me behind my back and post stuff about me on twitter (which I don't have an account) luckily I have one good friend since birth who told me about it but she would be the only one that would miss me. I haven't been happy since that September day we lost one of the happiest souls in our community...

Offline Hollywood7777

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 04, 2013, 11:15:37 PM »
That is so sad, I'm sorry u had to go through that. It must have been terrible. As for ur "friends" if they were meant to be ur friends then they wouldn't do that in the first place. Just ignore them and move on. Don't waste ur time thinking about them. It will work out eventually I promise. If u wanna talk more pm me! :)

Offline AlicesonnLovesYou

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 05, 2013, 03:21:07 PM »
It was by far the worst day of my life ever and I don't see anything ever beating that out. I'm 14 he was 15 too young to be dying especially getting murdered. Deep down in my head I keep saying that why my friends are being mean is because we are still trying to get over losing him. For like the first month without him no one in my school talked at all! It was depressing. I'm not sure if we're over that. We have so much in our head so I keep on pushing it out of the way but I think it's more then that. I also have very low self esteem I'm a cheerleader at high school and a competitive dancer for 12 years but I don't have the stereotypical body for them. I am 4"11 and 110 lbs thats like huge. I think people who don't even know me hates me. Idk I just don't think I'm worthy of living
-Alicesonn

Offline JustKeepSwimming

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 05, 2013, 04:57:59 PM »
It was by far the worst day of my life ever and I don't see anything ever beating that out. I'm 14 he was 15 too young to be dying especially getting murdered. Deep down in my head I keep saying that why my friends are being mean is because we are still trying to get over losing him. For like the first month without him no one in my school talked at all! It was depressing. I'm not sure if we're over that. We have so much in our head so I keep on pushing it out of the way but I think it's more then that. I also have very low self esteem I'm a cheerleader at high school and a competitive dancer for 12 years but I don't have the stereotypical body for them. I am 4"11 and 110 lbs thats like huge. I think people who don't even know me hates me. Idk I just don't think I'm worthy of living
-Alicesonn

God loves you! That's why you are living! God ONLY makes things that are perfect and he made YOU! Go out, make friends, laugh, enjoy life! You are beautiful! You are 100% worth living! God has a plan for you! :D

Offline Longhairdontcare125

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 05, 2013, 05:26:45 PM »
I just want y'all to know that y'all can PM me whenever if you just need to get something off your chest or feel like your dying on the inside and don't want to live anymore I'm here for all of y'all I'm a great listener and I just really want y'all to know that we love you and we would hate to see you hating yourself and feeling like no one loves you because we love you and just because you had one bad day or a whole bunch of them just look forward to tommorow and don't do anything rational. Just PM me if you need to talk.

Offline Kandiiejane

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 05, 2013, 09:54:23 PM »
Hi, just been having a read through some of the young ladies who have wrote in. This is so sad to see, I too was once a 15 year old girl who self harmed and was even taken into hospital once because of a suicide attempt. Looking back the problems i had then are a distant, meaningless memory. And so many wonderful things have happened to me since! Iv seen my little brothers & my god daughter grow up, i have fell inlove with an incredible man iv left all that sadness & anger behind and am thankful i have life every day.

I'm not saying your problems don't matter and that they arnt a big deal, I'm just saying, get through it today, and tomorrow. I promise you that one day you will look back & you'll be so suprised as to how differently you will feel.

Pain is only temporary and will not break you if you don't let it. Remember you have 60/70 years left of good health dont throw all that away.
If any of you feel like a talk, feel free to inbox me i am here almost 24/7 and would love nothing more than to hear from you.
- remember, iv been there!
X

Hey i understand how you say pain is temporary and ive been trying to teach myself that since i was 11(right now i am 15) i try to get past the depression and anger and forget the past but i cant let my pain go you see ive been molested by family at a young age ive dealt with being involved with court for 4 years during 2 of my parents divorces i was "neglected" and "verbally abused" for years both my parents are alcoholics although my father has been better lately. my brother who is 18 is the closest thing to me i used to have but i dont even have him anymore because his girlfriend whos my age seems to think she owns him... I try to ignore all of this pain but not even going through the process of having to be in a hospital and have two school counselors a dyfs counselor an in home counselor and a separate therapist has helped me. So at this point i want to give up now because it hurts too much. I feel like im drowning in a puddle of quick sand made of lifes troubles and depression. How are these all pains that i can just put behind me in the past and forget about them? Because ive been trying for years upon years and i just keep feeling more and more pain. The past year was so rough i had become dependent on drinking alcohol and smoking marijuanna everyday to help deal with the pain even in the wrong way. I will say that is one thing i have stopped doing and put behind me. But i feel like giving up those things have just made it more harder for me to forget my pain.../:

Offline Singdanceluv

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 05, 2013, 11:06:31 PM »
The more I cry father more I think. If I was gone, would anyone notice. Bullies fallow me every wear I go. I'm sick and tired of my best friends going b hind my back. I need help. Because I've tried long enough

I'm done

Offline Missteen13

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 06, 2013, 07:29:23 AM »
I have noticed a lot of posts about suicide lately and I think they should all be posted in one spot, so we can try to help everyone, because a lot of those posts go unread and unnoticed, Do you girls know how I can make this a sticky topic?

Love,
❤BoyCrazy❤

I have been suicidal since I was about nine. I am about fourteen now. I always grew my nails long and cut myself with them. Tried to jump out of windows. Tried to suffocate myself. Tried everything I could think of and failed because my mum always stopped me. Life has got much worse since like for depression. And I have me/cfs which makes me feel worse. I now self harm with safety pins by scraping numerous times until it makes a cut. The last time I cut was five days ago where i marked a diagonal line on my outer forearm and a deathly hallows mark lower just above my wrist. I already have a heart on my stomach, scrapes all over my legs and the most affected is my left arm. Which has deep scars. I do not want to die anymore. Believe it or not what keeps me going is also the thing that knocks me. This guy i have been in love with since I was twelve. Who doesnt seem to love me back and wont give a yes or no answer when i ask if he feels the same. But I am going to stay alive to get that answer. I believe I have to. He is not special in anyway, yet he is special to me. I also think of my dog. He isnt just a dog to me, he is family and my best friend. I cry whenever I look at him now because I am so scared of loosing him. He is only six but everything is one step closer to death the way I see the world. Then I think. "How would he feel" because if I cry just seeing him on his birthday, surely it will break him if I leave. Music helps me too. My favourite song is "A Thousand Years" by Christina Perri. I love that song! Anyways anyone who reads this please M E S S A G E  M E! I can give advice I have already saved three lives! Good Luck! :*