Author Topic: Girls Thinking About Suicide  (Read 65784 times)

Offline Lilybowden38

• View Profile
Re: Girls Thinking About Suicide
« Reply #540 on: November 25, 2017, 05:23:07 PM »
Hi thanks so much for replying I’ve now told my mum and dad so they are both aware that I self harm and tbh I’m really happy with myself because I am 2 hours clean now that might seem a little bit to me that’s a lot .

Offline LinkleBlue

• View Profile
« Reply #541 on: November 27, 2017, 05:39:40 AM »
Hi thanks so much for replying I’ve now told my mum and dad so they are both aware that I self harm and tbh I’m really happy with myself because I am 2 hours clean now that might seem a little bit to me that’s a lot .

I'm glad!!! :) Doesn't matter if it sounds little, those 2 hours will be 2 years one day!! You're very strong!!! :)

Offline I hate myself

• View Profile
« Reply #542 on: December 15, 2017, 07:41:11 PM »
I wanna kill myself. I'm done with everything.

Offline Dhaniexx

• View Profile
« Reply #543 on: December 15, 2017, 08:52:55 PM »
Relax. Take deep breaths. There are lots of people who love you, maybe you just need someone who can really understand you and be with you if u feel down or empty or sh*tty or even happy. Or...... Maybe you need someone whose presence comforts you totally like make u feel light and peaceful. But anyway, i know u r going thru so much right now but, JUST   HANG IN THERE =)

Offline LinkleBlue

• View Profile
« Reply #544 on: December 17, 2017, 07:45:16 AM »
I wanna kill myself. I'm done with everything.

The above comment is right. Right now it may seem like life is not worth living, but it IS. Otherwise why would there be a complete pinned post about the topic in the forum and so many people trying to help? You need to find the help you deserve to hang in there, and you'll see how life changes and you can be happy!!

Offline Mani1212

• View Profile
« Reply #545 on: February 11, 2018, 09:51:03 PM »
So I’m 20 and I’m actually going through so much I literally don’t know what to do with my life or how to make the next step sadly I have no one to reach out to and I’ve never had a home that I can actually say I’m comfortable at honestly cutting myself helps me deal .. I’m so insecure about myself I just hate myself personally every time I see a really pretty girl I get extremely sad because I don’t understand why I’m like this and they’re so beautiful ... to sums things up I’m just a lost soul .. probably don’t even have one ..

Offline AnimeIsMyMiddleName

• Life is like a box of chocolates.
    • View Profile
« Reply #546 on: February 12, 2018, 02:34:25 PM »
So I’m 20 and I’m actually going through so much I literally don’t know what to do with my life or how to make the next step sadly I have no one to reach out to and I’ve never had a home that I can actually say I’m comfortable at honestly cutting myself helps me deal .. I’m so insecure about myself I just hate myself personally every time I see a really pretty girl I get extremely sad because I don’t understand why I’m like this and they’re so beautiful ... to sums things up I’m just a lost soul .. probably don’t even have one ..

Other post - KHL.

Please pm me if you can :)
Fear is strength

Offline agame66

• View Profile
« Reply #547 on: February 16, 2018, 12:07:36 AM »
I feel like I can't live with molyself and do think I should commit suicide. Help me convince me otherwise.

• View Profile
« Reply #548 on: February 16, 2018, 03:13:03 PM »
I feel like I can't live with molyself and do think I should commit suicide. Help me convince me otherwise.

Why?
You can’t live with yourself for a reason, let me know that reason, I will try my best to help you as this topic is so very close to my heart.
Please PM me <3
Fear is strength

Offline LinkleBlue

• View Profile
« Reply #549 on: February 17, 2018, 06:37:40 PM »

I went through a depressive episode recently and I know what it's like to feel like you feel, like nothing is worth it. But I can ASSURE you that when the darkest times arrive, that's when you'll start to see light. Things are always worse in our head, and depression and suicidal thoughts make everything seem like the end of the world. PM if you need help with something!

Offline Sassycat2880

• View Profile
« Reply #550 on: March 29, 2018, 06:13:02 PM »
I’m freaking out. I just got out of hospital after a suicide attempt and I feel like I’m going to do it again. Now. I’m so scared but I want to do it so badly at the same time. No one is here to stop me. I have the ability to end all right now. Please someone please help me

• View Profile
« Reply #551 on: March 29, 2018, 10:41:19 PM »
I’m freaking out. I just got out of hospital after a suicide attempt and I feel like I’m going to do it again. Now. I’m so scared but I want to do it so badly at the same time. No one is here to stop me. I have the ability to end all right now. Please someone please help me

STOP! STOP! STOP!

Don’t do anything crazy, stupid or rational!
Call a helpline, text it if you have to, PM me!

Don’t you dare.
Everyone you love and care for would miss you and never forgive themselves if you did, even if it doesn’t feel like that right now
Fear is strength

Offline Darken12

• Dark (maybe emo) weird, odd one out and calm.
    • View Profile
« Reply #552 on: March 31, 2018, 06:10:19 AM »
 Last year, my best friend, she lives across the country and she tried to commit suicide. This was an online friend at the time. Though she hadn’t known me, I had to remind her of how many people love her, and care for her. Her step dad was abusive, and her mum would take pills to stop her self from hurting her own kids. She had siblings and step siblings, but as siblings do, they tease you. Because they had already a family of their own. So they didn’t know what she was going through. Now I didn’t know how old my best friend was, until I realised I had gone to the same preschool as her, and that I would hang out with her all the time. I even remember crying because she had to move away. I realised she was my friend because of how much she would tell me about her life, I started to realize I was a part of it at some point in the past. Her name was jade. Sometimes you don’t need multiple reasons to live, because sometimes one reason could keep you alive long enough to find more reasons until there is enough reasons to not even think about leaving this world. And I can tell you, your such a strong girl, because you have came and talked to us. Just find that reason!
~Darken12

Offline Emma’s anime addiction

• View Profile
« Reply #553 on: May 13, 2018, 03:29:00 PM »
Idk what to say here really. Mainly because I don’t know how to word it. But I’m gonna try because I need to get this out...

My depression started about 1 1/2 years ago. I’ve self harmed loads before (about 12 cuts per day for 2 weeks). I’m not saying that for attention because I hate attention seekers. I started getting depressed because I noticed how much some people hated me. And how much I was being picked on and called names for no reason. 23rd January (this year) I almost broke my hand because I was so angry and upset because my ex dumped me over text. I almost broke my right hand with a ruler and I had to have an x-ray and the radiographer said that I was extremely lucky that I didn’t brake my knuckle (middle finger). I’ve just had 3 massive arguments with a few friends and I’ve been called a lot of shit...someone told me to copy someone who killed them self. (Chester Charles Bennington from Linkin Park). I was crushed. I tried overdose, I tried hanging myself with my school tie, I was bleeding for about an hour because I cut deeper than ever before because honestly I don’t really wanna exist anymore. Social anxiety, panic attacks and depression are all building up stress. And that mountain of stress isn’t including anything to do with school, friends or family.

I just don’t want to live anymore. I don’t know what to do...help me.

Offline LinkleBlue

• View Profile
« Reply #554 on: May 14, 2018, 05:46:11 AM »
You need help from someone. And by that i mean you should inform your parents and go to a psychiatrist! You might have clinical depression and medication could help you overcome it! But you need to speak out! Or ask a friend to talk to your parents. But they HAVE to know these stuff so they can help you! Whenever you feel like that, call a suicide line, but don't just do that. Get help! Good luck!