Author Topic: AF here :(  (Read 26624 times)

Offline chloe987

• View Profile
AF here :(
« on: February 09, 2013, 04:11:13 PM »
Not happy atall, AF was due tomorrow but has come today in full flow!! Very painful cramps and uncomfortableness!! Plus no chance of a BFP.. Anyway, soft cups are on the way and this month I'm taking the giving up approach. I'm gonna ZbD through ov use softcups and hope for the best but other than that I'm not fanaticising anymore or symptom stopping because i seem to be getting pregnancy signs every month and every bfn and every time AF shows i get so depressed! So I'm not doing it to myself anymore, what we'll be, we'll be. I wanna send loads of baby dust of love to all you wonderful ladies iv spoken to this month! Just hope your luckier than I am! Xx

Offline SouthernGirl

• View Profile
Re: AF here :(
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2013, 04:20:46 PM »
Oh Chloe- my sympathies are with you- such a disappointment :( my prayers are with you. I'm so impressed by the strength of women on this blog to get AF then allow themselves time to grieve! And then move on to try try try again ! I wish you the best for next month- much love xx

Offline chloe987

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2013, 05:35:37 PM »
Thanks Hun. Ill be fine tomorrow, as you say it'll be back to getting on with trying!! It's just so stressful :( Really appreciate you posting though babe Good luck xxx

Offline J.Brownlie

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2013, 06:26:18 PM »
I'm so sorry chloe it's devastating when AF comes :( I will keep my fingers crossed that next month is your month xxx

Offline mizlulu

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2013, 07:44:41 PM »
Same thing :( my AF arrived 2day which is 3 days earlier :(
I feel sooo sad though this is my month it was lots of pregnancy signs

Offline Gabbie_G

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2013, 07:57:40 PM »
Awww so sorry chloe... But don't stress about it... Stressing wont help... Prayers out ur way so that u get ur BFP soon... Don't give up!!

Offline chloe987

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2013, 08:17:37 AM »
Thankyou ladies.. It's so stressful isn't it. In sorry your AF come today aswel its just so depressing. Well be fine in a few days xx

Offline Sparkle954

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2013, 11:58:52 AM »
Chloe noooo!!! I'm so sorry to read this... Well, if it makes you feel any better, I tested this morning and it was a BFN!! I guess that 1 day bleeding was my AF last week... Ugh I'm so gutted too and heartbroken! I'm so disappointed... I don't even feel like doing this all over again this month, I'm so discouraged! Anyways, I just wanted to let you know that your not alone with this, try to keep your head up.. Our time will come! xo

Offline chloe987

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2013, 04:48:15 PM »
Sparkle it could still be to early for you. I really don't think that was your AF.. Dont feel to disappointed yet!! Thanks for the support I'm not very well (got the flu) so I think this is making me feel upset too. Ino what you mean this month i really don't think I can do it x

Offline Sparkle954

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2013, 06:06:55 PM »
Yeah its so frustrating to have all that excitement for nothing... I think this result was as negative and final as it gets, the HCG definitely would have shown by now. But thanks so much for your support, it feels good to be understood. I definitely feel your pain right now... Oh well lets keep on trying. (Gonna try to babydance every day this month! My Hubby better keep up!! Lol) Since we kind of have the same cycle dates, maybe we can check in from time, would be nice! Xo

Offline chloe987

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2013, 06:38:46 PM »
Yeah ofcorse, youv actually helped me alot this month i probably would have gone crazy! (Or more crazy lol) Im gonna do the same. I hate this wait from now till ovulation.. It's a real drag!! X

Offline Sparkle954

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 10, 2013, 06:47:08 PM »
Yes that's the worst, trying to make this time pass! I hope your AF goes away soon so you can start again! Trust me I would've gone crazy too if I wouldn't have had someone to talk to about this. Can't talk about this stuff to my hubby, he would think I'm going crazy! Haha! Anyways, lets get these days over with so better days can come! :) X

Offline Gabbie_G

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 11, 2013, 12:57:12 AM »
Lol hey ladies i did that this month (BDing) every day after AF came... That kind of backfired on me because fertile time was over and DH got used to it... Guess who was the one that couldnt hang???... Yes me!! But good luck to both of u and FX for u ladies!!

Offline Sparkle954

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 11, 2013, 10:26:31 AM »
Lol hey ladies i did that this month (BDing) every day after AF came... That kind of backfired on me because fertile time was over and DH got used to it... Guess who was the one that couldnt hang???... Yes me!! But good luck to both of u and FX for u ladies!!

Haha that's hilarious!! I guess I should be careful with what I'm asking for... :) So did it work out for you though? (BDing every day?)

Offline chloe987

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 11, 2013, 06:46:52 PM »
Yeah I think I'm gonna start BDing everyday from the start of my fertile days till a few days after ov. Thinks thats best so that he doesn't run out of the goodens! Do you use softcups sparkle, iv ordered some the other day they should be here before I'm fertile anyway. X