Author Topic: ACNE ? self conscious  (Read 511 times)

Offline mollyjade

• View Profile
ACNE ? self conscious
« on: July 24, 2011, 12:33:55 pm »
Im 15 and I have the worst acne. Some days I don't want to even leave my room. I have tried every face wash, proactiv , cream and even the doctors prescription pills! Nothing helps. Any good ideas please please help me !

Offline snowangel8D

• View Profile
Re: ACNE ? self conscious
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2011, 12:49:50 am »
Avoid eating greedy food and touching your face a lot. Your hands carry a lot of bacteria. Also make sure that your pillow cases are clean they also carry a lot of bacteria and you spend the entire night you sleep with your face on them. Proactiv I heard that u have to keep using it once you start... When using a product dont expect it to work over night you gotta give it some time...as for the rest I think you're just going through puberty and it's normal just relax and wash your face often.

Offline ?KIM?

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2011, 08:28:42 am »
Ok this might sound gross, but keep about a dozen egg shells put them in the oven to completely dry them out.. Grind them into a VERY fine powder and eat a tablespoon of it every morning with juice or water... Trust me :-)

Offline mollyjade

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2011, 11:30:54 am »
I tried proactiv for 5 months and it fell through! Thank you so much for your help! And may you please explain the egg shells again?

Offline Kikibrooklyn

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2011, 10:33:39 pm »
This a good way to help keep them away. I used proactive and it worked. But keep it away I would steam my face. Boil water on the stove. Put a rag while is boiling or you can wait until after. Put you face over tue steam. It open yours pores to keep pimples away. Or you can take the rag off the pot and put it on your face for about 15 min. It helps and be sure to do it before bed. Hope it helps.

Offline iluvchuu

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2011, 11:02:15 am »
I'm 12 and I have really bad acne as well I have tried multiple things but they just didn't seem to work!! I now have 2 amazing applications that I use and it goes away!! The first one is 10.06 it's really good!! The second is clearisel pimple exfoliating brush!! They both work for me and when I use them both in one day it works even better!! Hope i helped!!

Offline ?KIM?

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2011, 11:34:36 am »
LOL you have to dry some egg shells then grind them into a very fine powder, eat a tablespoon every morning with a juice or water just to get it down, it's quite dry.. Also zinc will help, apply tea tree oil as a cleanser, and DON'T use any sort of exfoliator when you have pimples, it will aggrivate them and cause more to pop up around it.. I don't know whether you have it where your from, but cetaphil is a great non irritating product for ance prone skin

Offline Bubble97

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2011, 07:55:14 am »
I'm 14 and have suffered acne since I was 9, I  am growing out of them npw but usually I gey more around the time my period comes, dont wear makeup as this could clog up your pores and give you blackheads, I always found that when using an exfoliater faily after about a week it used to have very positive effects, but different things work for different people :)