Author Topic: Where are the moderators?  (Read 1189 times)

Offline Briannababy

• View Profile
Where are the moderators?
« on: March 20, 2013, 07:02:27 AM »
Maybe it's time for another contest, as it seems we don't have enough. The arguing and bullying is getting out of control, someone needs to step up and stop it. These posts should be deleted. Users need to be reminded of what this forum is for. This is just my opinion though. I get arguments happen, but this is going too far.

Offline astroqueen731

• When I touch the night sky, the moon shrouds me...
    • View Profile
Re: Where are the moderators?
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2013, 07:10:00 AM »
I agree, there is way too much arguing.

Sadly, I don't believe a new contest is initiated by users.  :/

Offline Kitten21

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2013, 07:21:22 AM »
I agree as well. Where is the new moderator and forum support??

Offline Briannababy

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2013, 07:31:52 AM »
I agree, there is way too much arguing.

Sadly, I don't believe a new contest is initiated by users.  :/

No but I'm I'm hoping forum support will see this and realize there are concerned users.  I think people need to be reminded of what this forum is for.

Offline Jrd22

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2013, 07:36:01 AM »
I totally agree. Was just thinking yesterday that I haven't seen a single moderator make a post in a really long time. Maybe I'm just not looking in the right places but I think they would step in on the arguing and pointless posts that are being made daily now if they were checking on the forum.

Offline Briannababy

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2013, 07:40:59 AM »

Kitten, since u were one of the reasons I felt it necessary to make this post I will say this to u now, away from the arguments. Please tone it down, take the high road, show some maturity. Teenagers can be immature, emotional, and unstable, I'm sure u remember the horrible puberty years. U need to set a better example, or stop posting in the teen section.  This is only my opinion though from what I have seen lately. It is getting quite annoying.  I've had lots of comments I've wanted to post on various teen sex/teen pregnancy post lately but I've bitten my tongue because most of it is mean and would instigate more arguments. Also I'm not a teen, and neither are you.

Offline Briannababy

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2013, 07:45:03 AM »
I totally agree. Was just thinking yesterday that I haven't seen a single moderator make a post in a really long time. Maybe I'm just not looking in the right places but I think they would step in on the arguing and pointless posts that are being made daily now if they were checking on the forum.

Exactly. Sometimes I feel like I need to post to tell everyone to stop it and shut up but I remind myself I'm not a moderator and no one will take it seriously, it will just start more fights and that's the last thing we need. The mother in me likes to pop out on here though and ground some people now and then. Maybe if we all just stop commenting on the "offenders" posts they will not feel the need to constantly defend themselves or make negative comments? Idk....it is weird though that I haven't seen any of the regular moderators post lately.

Offline Jenvali

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2013, 12:56:25 PM »
Maybe it's time for another contest, as it seems we don't have enough. The arguing and bullying is getting out of control, someone needs to step up and stop it. These posts should be deleted. Users need to be reminded of what this forum is for. This is just my opinion though. I get arguments happen, but this is going too far.
[/quote

Thank you for creating this topic.

Offline Kitten21

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2013, 04:17:23 PM »

Kitten, since u were one of the reasons I felt it necessary to make this post I will say this to u now, away from the arguments. Please tone it down, take the high road, show some maturity. Teenagers can be immature, emotional, and unstable, I'm sure u remember the horrible puberty years. U need to set a better example, or stop posting in the teen section.  This is only my opinion though from what I have seen lately. It is getting quite annoying.  I've had lots of comments I've wanted to post on various teen sex/teen pregnancy post lately but I've bitten my tongue because most of it is mean and would instigate more arguments. Also I'm not a teen, and neither are you.

Their is a lot I could say but I am not here to start an argument.
I am not the only one causing drama on the forum and if forum support and the moderators were quick they'd set the forum straight again.

I know teenagers will be teenagers, heck I was one myself and I have two younger sisters who are teens, I just feel that it is important and vital for teens not to be misinformed.

And yes I know I was a bit out of line any many posts.

Offline Monneea

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2013, 04:49:57 AM »
I agree. If its a forum full of girls, you know there will be alot of arguing lol!

Offline Bianca2011

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2013, 05:21:09 AM »
I have been trying to keep on top of it but what makes it hard is the fact forum support aren't really always there so we give warnings but get cheek back which leaves us stuck. That's really starting to p me off as we are being disrespected by these people too.

Offline RachH

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 07, 2013, 07:22:46 AM »
I have been trying to keep on top of it but what makes it hard is the fact forum support aren't really always there so we give warnings but get cheek back which leaves us stuck. That's really starting to p me off as we are being disrespected by these people too.

You do an awesome job Bianca. I just don't get why forum support would run a contest only to give one of their staff the moderator role and then they both completely disappear. If they don't have the time to moderate the forum properly then why not appoint some more forum members as moderators and give them a bit more power? The last contest was a bit of a mess. There's got to be a better way to do it and I know there's a few ladies on here who would make excellent moderators.

Offline Bianca2011

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 07, 2013, 07:27:46 AM »

You do an awesome job Bianca. I just don't get why forum support would run a contest only to give one of their staff the moderator role and then they both completely disappear. If they don't have the time to moderate the forum properly then why not appoint some more forum members as moderators and give them a bit more power? The last contest was a bit of a mess. There's got to be a better way to do it and I know there's a few ladies on here who would make excellent moderators.
I agree. I also think moderators should be given a little more power. It's just as frustrating for us as it is for you ladies. And due to different times around the world it's hard to keep up with some posts lol. But please feel free to pm me if you notice a post that needs attention to. Tell me the site and title of pist and I'll get onto it xxx

Offline Briannababy

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 08, 2013, 08:23:52 AM »
Thank you for responding Bianca and I haven't noticed too much arguing lately, at least not as bad as it was before when mommy257 was getting ganged up on. But I will say you are the only moderator I've seen on here in a long time, I can't even remember the names of and how many others their were. But glad you are still here with us :)

Offline Hunter Hayes lover ❤

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 08, 2013, 04:22:08 PM »
I agree when i first started using this app 4 years ago i saw a lot of mods post but now i don't see none i bought the full verison of the app cause i liked it so much