Author Topic: Suicide  (Read 260 times)

Offline Angelinaloveszayn

• View Profile
Suicide
« on: August 15, 2013, 02:56:40 am »
I've always thought of doing it I take care if my lil bris only girl and I have to be on too of everything I've also been bullied for having big boobs people used to say that I stuffed them and I cried and I went through puberty at a young age got my period at 9 and I didn't want to tell my Freinds because I would feel weird and I'm really talk for my age so I've always picked up the knife but always thought about my family and on how they would react am I crazy  for thinking about suicide I'm stressed out.     

~Angelina ~

Offline hiilikethenamelarry

• View Profile
Re: Suicide
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2013, 03:15:32 am »
I know what your going through. I'm going through the same thing right now, but don't commit suicide. Peope will miss you. Even if you don't think so right now, it's true. Your friends will become suicidal and develope eatin disorders. Your mom will become depressed and she will think it's her fault for not noticing the signs. Your teachers will wonder if they put too much pressure on you and they will quit their jobs. People really do care. If you kill yourself you can never take it back. Please don't ?

Offline tbretz

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2013, 06:06:39 am »
I'm sorry you feel that way, but it's not worth it. people will miss you. if you need someone to talk to, pm me :)

Offline Lulbbriabadd

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2013, 01:03:19 pm »
No your not crazy. We all think of ways to relieve stress and wonders who really cares about us but you have to stay strong and stand your ground.

Offline Isthatlexy

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2013, 01:48:59 am »
I've always thought of doing it I take care if my lil bris only girl and I have to be on too of everything I've also been bullied for having big boobs people used to say that I stuffed them and I cried and I went through puberty at a young age got my period at 9 and I didn't want to tell my Freinds because I would feel weird and I'm really talk for my age so I've always picked up the knife but always thought about my family and on how they would react am I crazy  for thinking about suicide I'm stressed out.     

~Angelina ~

Nobody is worth your life. If they say anything to you just say f*** you I'm perfect. And come back with jokes for them. Or just report. It bullying is against the law.